Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Palin: The GOP Had Better Listen to Ron Paul

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 10:19:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sarah Palin:

"Of course you have Ron Paul, and the GOP had better not marginalize Ron Paul and his supporters after this because Ron Paul and his supporters understand it and a lot of Americans are war weary and we are broke. And he has reached these constituencies who are very concerned about the solvency of the U.S. and he has proposed solutions with his austerity measures that he would like to see implemented. So the GOP had better listen to what these Ron Paul supporters are saying and work with them."

http://news.yahoo.com...

Sarah Palin knows what's up.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 10:27:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/4/2012 10:19:36 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Sarah Palin:

"Of course you have Ron Paul, and the GOP had better not marginalize Ron Paul and his supporters after this because Ron Paul and his supporters understand it and a lot of Americans are war weary and we are broke. And he has reached these constituencies who are very concerned about the solvency of the U.S. and he has proposed solutions with his austerity measures that he would like to see implemented. So the GOP had better listen to what these Ron Paul supporters are saying and work with them."

http://news.yahoo.com...

Sarah Palin knows what's up.

Sarah Palin is an idiot. She shouldn't even be making statements anymore.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 11:25:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/4/2012 10:27:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/4/2012 10:19:36 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Sarah Palin:

"Of course you have Ron Paul, and the GOP had better not marginalize Ron Paul and his supporters after this because Ron Paul and his supporters understand it and a lot of Americans are war weary and we are broke. And he has reached these constituencies who are very concerned about the solvency of the U.S. and he has proposed solutions with his austerity measures that he would like to see implemented. So the GOP had better listen to what these Ron Paul supporters are saying and work with them."

http://news.yahoo.com...

Sarah Palin knows what's up.

Sarah Palin is an idiot. She shouldn't even be making statements anymore.

Hard to argue with this, except for the fact that she never should have been making statements at all.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 6:40:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/4/2012 11:25:49 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/4/2012 10:27:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/4/2012 10:19:36 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Sarah Palin:

"Of course you have Ron Paul, and the GOP had better not marginalize Ron Paul and his supporters after this because Ron Paul and his supporters understand it and a lot of Americans are war weary and we are broke. And he has reached these constituencies who are very concerned about the solvency of the U.S. and he has proposed solutions with his austerity measures that he would like to see implemented. So the GOP had better listen to what these Ron Paul supporters are saying and work with them."

http://news.yahoo.com...

Sarah Palin knows what's up.

Sarah Palin is an idiot. She shouldn't even be making statements anymore.

Hard to argue with this, except for the fact that she never should have been making statements at all.

You known, I don't know if I like her or not, but I do know that the statement seems to simply say,"Appease Ron Paul supporters, don't follow them".
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-