Jump to topic:

How about getting our personal liberties back

gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2012 11:48:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
NO, you may not search my car, my home, tap my phones, or force me to incriminate myself. Why are certain authorities allowed to read my emails and listen to my phone conversations? I am not a convicted criminal, and I have no intention to commit criminal acts, but the government already knows that. We are supposed to have the control, not them! Anyone who thinks differently, fine, but please stop electing f**kers who think they have the right to turn this nation into a police state. Also, why do we have military bases all over the world? We would be super pissed if Japan or Germany had a base here... Think about it...
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 12:06:11 AM
At 1/4/2012 11:48:09 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
NO, you may not search my car, my home, tap my phones, or force me to incriminate myself. Why are certain authorities allowed to read my emails and listen to my phone conversations? I am not a convicted criminal, and I have no intention to commit criminal acts, but the government already knows that. We are supposed to have the control, not them! Anyone who thinks differently, fine, but please stop electing f**kers who think they have the right to turn this nation into a police state. Also, why do we have military bases all over the world? We would be super pissed if Japan or Germany had a base here... Think about it...

Outside of Cuba we are nowhere without concent.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 12:09:56 AM
At 1/5/2012 12:06:11 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Outside of Cuba we are in no First World countries without consent.

Fixified.
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 12:13:38 AM
At 1/5/2012 12:06:11 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Outside of Cuba we are nowhere without concent.

Consent? First of all, use spell check. Secondly, try reading or getting an education. You think Germany and Japan just invited us to build bases? They were part of wartime and post-wartime negotiations. Nobody and no country wants outside parties present and taking note of every action, reaction, and preaction taken. Get real, bro.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 12:17:01 AM
What is best for society is ultimately best for the individual.

Personal liberties are a fail.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 12:18:07 AM
Also, you have not validated the federal government's rights to tap your phones, review your library records, or jerk you off at the airport...
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 12:22:06 AM
At 1/5/2012 12:17:01 AM, Lordknukle wrote:

OK, so f**k society. We came here because society was failing, and guess what... The British empire fell. Live and let live... makes sense. Have half your money taken and given to those who are unable to make it on their own... f**king ridiculous.
gavin.ogden
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 12:29:15 AM
At 1/5/2012 12:17:01 AM, Lordknukle wrote:

How old are you, bro? You may want some personal liberty in the future. Otherwise, you may as well keep suckin' on those tits forever;)