Total Posts:54|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Santorum wins iowa miscounted vote

16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 10:51:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
romney won with 8 votes, false they gave him an extra 20 sanatorium won!! YEYA+

XD

http://www.huffingtonpost.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 11:02:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
lol people only care about the ron paul posts
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 11:06:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 11:05:16 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
I suppose you would be happy.

/

I'm happy if you're happy. :D!

W00000000000000000000T!

lol
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 11:08:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 11:06:01 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:05:16 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
I suppose you would be happy.

/

I'm happy if you're happy. :D!

W00000000000000000000T!

lol

) Just spreading some cheer
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 11:09:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 11:08:09 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:06:01 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:05:16 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
I suppose you would be happy.

/

I'm happy if you're happy. :D!

W00000000000000000000T!

lol

...............:) Just spreading some cheer

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!! I FKING DID IT AGAIN! AGAIN!!!!

Why can't i remember that the quoting system uses the colon... *cries and breaks down*
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 11:11:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 11:09:26 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:08:09 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:06:01 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:05:16 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
I suppose you would be happy.

/

I'm happy if you're happy. :D!

W00000000000000000000T!

lol

...............:) Just spreading some cheer

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!! I FKING DID IT AGAIN! AGAIN!!!!

Why can't i remember that the quoting system uses the colon... *cries and breaks down*

lol
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 11:19:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 11:11:14 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:09:26 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:08:09 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:06:01 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:05:16 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
I suppose you would be happy.

/

I'm happy if you're happy. :D!

W00000000000000000000T!

lol

...............:) Just spreading some cheer

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!! I FKING DID IT AGAIN! AGAIN!!!!

Why can't i remember that the quoting system uses the colon... *cries and breaks down*

lol

I suppose it's your broken finger that's refraining you from typing anything more than a simple "lol"?
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 11:20:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 11:19:19 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:11:14 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:09:26 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:08:09 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:06:01 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:05:16 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
I suppose you would be happy.

/

I'm happy if you're happy. :D!

W00000000000000000000T!

lol

...............:) Just spreading some cheer

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!! I FKING DID IT AGAIN! AGAIN!!!!

Why can't i remember that the quoting system uses the colon... *cries and breaks down*

lol

I suppose it's your broken finger that's refraining you from typing anything more than a simple "lol"?

what else should I say?
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 12:37:07 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 11:02:25 PM, 16kadams wrote:
lol people only care about the ron paul posts

Well that's thats because people care about abolishing the Patriot Act, ending all wars, restoring sound money, destroying the New World Order, ending SOPA, eliminating all useless depts., ending the drug war.

You know what Santorum has? A strong stance against abortion, gay marriage, and sodomy.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
M.Torres
Posts: 3,626
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 12:48:21 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
So they miscounted. I don't think it's a big deal, since this means it's still effectively a tie. :P
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Physik
Posts: 686
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 12:49:24 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Question, why is Santorum so fundamentally anti-abortion when his own wife had one?

I understand that her life was threatened, but Santorum seems to have this 'no exceptions whatsoever' stance.
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
TheAtheistAllegiance
Posts: 1,251
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 12:54:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 12:49:24 AM, Physik wrote:
Question, why is Santorum so fundamentally anti-abortion when his own wife had one?

I understand that her life was threatened, but Santorum seems to have this 'no exceptions whatsoever' stance.

It might be because he's a pathetic loser.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 9:28:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 12:49:24 AM, Physik wrote:
Question, why is Santorum so fundamentally anti-abortion when his own wife had one?

I understand that her life was threatened, but Santorum seems to have this 'no exceptions whatsoever' stance.

I'm pretty sure he supports abortion in extreme circumstances.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
jm_notguilty
Posts: 683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 9:33:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 9:28:19 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 1/6/2012 12:49:24 AM, Physik wrote:
Question, why is Santorum so fundamentally anti-abortion when his own wife had one?

I understand that her life was threatened, but Santorum seems to have this 'no exceptions whatsoever' stance.

I'm pretty sure he supports abortion in extreme circumstances.

He'll understand when he gets pregnant.

Oh wait.
Reasoning
Posts: 4,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 11:29:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 9:33:16 AM, jm_notguilty wrote:
He'll understand when he gets pregnant.

Oh wait.

Low blow.
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 11:33:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Abortion is bad. 'Nuff said
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 11:36:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 9:33:16 AM, jm_notguilty wrote:
At 1/6/2012 9:28:19 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 1/6/2012 12:49:24 AM, Physik wrote:
Question, why is Santorum so fundamentally anti-abortion when his own wife had one?

I understand that her life was threatened, but Santorum seems to have this 'no exceptions whatsoever' stance.

I'm pretty sure he supports abortion in extreme circumstances.

He'll understand when he gets pregnant.

Oh wait.

Abortion and pregnancy affects the man just as it affects the women. This kind of "Only women understand it" is useless propaganda from the Anti-Life crowds.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 12:03:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 12:37:07 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:02:25 PM, 16kadams wrote:
lol people only care about the ron paul posts

Well that's thats because people care about abolishing the Patriot Act, ending all wars, restoring sound money, destroying the New World Order, ending SOPA, eliminating all useless depts., ending the drug war.

Yep, thats why he does so well every time he runs for president.


You know what Santorum has? A strong stance against abortion, gay marriage, and sodomy.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 3:05:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 12:37:07 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:02:25 PM, 16kadams wrote:
lol people only care about the ron paul posts

Well that's thats because people care about abolishing the Patriot Act, ending all wars, restoring sound money, destroying the New World Order, ending SOPA, eliminating all useless depts., ending the drug war.

You know what Santorum has? A strong stance against abortion, gay marriage, and sodomy.

Actually, I think its cause we want to see another of your crazy posts, to get a good laugh. But, that could just be me.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 3:07:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 11:36:19 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 1/6/2012 9:33:16 AM, jm_notguilty wrote:
At 1/6/2012 9:28:19 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 1/6/2012 12:49:24 AM, Physik wrote:
Question, why is Santorum so fundamentally anti-abortion when his own wife had one?

I understand that her life was threatened, but Santorum seems to have this 'no exceptions whatsoever' stance.

I'm pretty sure he supports abortion in extreme circumstances.

He'll understand when he gets pregnant.

Oh wait.

Abortion and pregnancy affects the man just as it affects the women. This kind of "Only women understand it" is useless propaganda from the Anti-Life crowds.

There's a debate in there somewhere. Probably two or three.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 3:09:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 3:07:36 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 1/6/2012 11:36:19 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 1/6/2012 9:33:16 AM, jm_notguilty wrote:
At 1/6/2012 9:28:19 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 1/6/2012 12:49:24 AM, Physik wrote:
Question, why is Santorum so fundamentally anti-abortion when his own wife had one?

I understand that her life was threatened, but Santorum seems to have this 'no exceptions whatsoever' stance.

I'm pretty sure he supports abortion in extreme circumstances.

He'll understand when he gets pregnant.

Oh wait.

Abortion and pregnancy affects the man just as it affects the women. This kind of "Only women understand it" is useless propaganda from the Anti-Life crowds.

There's a debate in there somewhere. Probably two or three.

I would say four or five.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 3:28:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 10:51:19 PM, 16kadams wrote:
romney won with 8 votes, false they gave him an extra 20 sanatorium won!! YEYA+

Did you even read the article? There are going to be quite a few vote discrepancy challenges, but the results won't be confirmed until two weeks from now. Until then, either candidate could take first, but does it even really matter? The difference is still going to be statistically insignificant.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 6:43:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 12:48:21 AM, M.Torres wrote:
So they miscounted. I don't think it's a big deal, since this means it's still effectively a tie. :P

romney won by 8 votes, change it 20-santorum = win by 12
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 6:44:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 12:37:07 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:02:25 PM, 16kadams wrote:
lol people only care about the ron paul posts

Well that's thats because people care about abolishing the Patriot Act, ending all wars, restoring sound money, destroying the New World Order, ending SOPA, eliminating all useless depts., ending the drug war.

You know what Santorum has? A strong stance against abortion, gay marriage, and sodomy.

so? sounds like me :)
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 6:45:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 3:28:27 PM, mongeese wrote:
At 1/5/2012 10:51:19 PM, 16kadams wrote:
romney won with 8 votes, false they gave him an extra 20 sanatorium won!! YEYA+

Did you even read the article? There are going to be quite a few vote discrepancy challenges, but the results won't be confirmed until two weeks from now. Until then, either candidate could take first, but does it even really matter? The difference is still going to be statistically insignificant.

true, but as a avid santorum fan I do not care. Yes I read the article
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
mongeese
Posts: 5,387
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 7:29:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 6:45:38 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/6/2012 3:28:27 PM, mongeese wrote:
At 1/5/2012 10:51:19 PM, 16kadams wrote:
romney won with 8 votes, false they gave him an extra 20 sanatorium won!! YEYA+

Did you even read the article? There are going to be quite a few vote discrepancy challenges, but the results won't be confirmed until two weeks from now. Until then, either candidate could take first, but does it even really matter? The difference is still going to be statistically insignificant.

true, but as a avid santorum fan I do not care.

Disregarding the facts in favor of fandom is dangerous, you know.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 7:53:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 7:29:09 PM, mongeese wrote:
At 1/6/2012 6:45:38 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/6/2012 3:28:27 PM, mongeese wrote:
At 1/5/2012 10:51:19 PM, 16kadams wrote:
romney won with 8 votes, false they gave him an extra 20 sanatorium won!! YEYA+

Did you even read the article? There are going to be quite a few vote discrepancy challenges, but the results won't be confirmed until two weeks from now. Until then, either candidate could take first, but does it even really matter? The difference is still going to be statistically insignificant.

true, but as a avid santorum fan I do not care.

Disregarding the facts in favor of fandom is dangerous, you know.

1. I research his views
2. this may mean he still doesn't win it, but why not hope?
3. what facts have I ignored?
4. Avid romney fans say romney won even though the win was insignificant. People call this the santorum miracle, and now he is surging. http://www.realclearpolitics.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 8:04:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 6:44:11 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/6/2012 12:37:07 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:02:25 PM, 16kadams wrote:
lol people only care about the ron paul posts

Well that's thats because people care about abolishing the Patriot Act, ending all wars, restoring sound money, destroying the New World Order, ending SOPA, eliminating all useless depts., ending the drug war.

You know what Santorum has? A strong stance against abortion, gay marriage, and sodomy.

so? sounds like me :)

So...those are horrible horrible positions to have. :)
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 8:08:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 8:04:57 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
At 1/6/2012 6:44:11 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/6/2012 12:37:07 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:02:25 PM, 16kadams wrote:
lol people only care about the ron paul posts

Well that's thats because people care about abolishing the Patriot Act, ending all wars, restoring sound money, destroying the New World Order, ending SOPA, eliminating all useless depts., ending the drug war.

You know what Santorum has? A strong stance against abortion, gay marriage, and sodomy.

so? sounds like me :)

So...those are horrible horrible positions to have. :)

abortion = murder if I flet like it I would have a logical case against it.

it is still rational to be against gay marriage, for many reasons/

Also being against sodomy...maybe
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross