Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Why Obama

HandsOff
Posts: 504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 10:56:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What is it about Obama that turns so many on? He took all horrible Bush policies that got him elected and either continued them or, in most cases, expanded them. That goes for borrowing, spending, corporate bailouts, patriot act and war. If I missed something let me know. Before the election I always said, "If you liked Bush, you're going to LOVE Obama." I didn't know how right I'd be. So what is this infatuation with Obusha?
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 10:58:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 10:56:25 PM, HandsOff wrote:
What is it about Obama that turns so many on? He took all horrible Bush policies that got him elected and either continued them or, in most cases, expanded them. That goes for borrowing, spending, corporate bailouts, patriot act and war. If I missed something let me know. Before the election I always said, "If you liked Bush, you're going to LOVE Obama." I didn't know how right I'd be. So what is this infatuation with Obusha?

You know the answer...
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 10:59:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 10:58:50 PM, Royaltee wrote:
I think it's cuz he has a (D) next to his name instead of an (R).

that
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 11:02:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 10:58:50 PM, Royaltee wrote:
I think it's cuz he has a (D) next to his name instead of an (R).

No, otherwise we would be talking about Hillary.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 11:04:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 11:02:07 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/5/2012 10:58:50 PM, Royaltee wrote:
I think it's cuz he has a (D) next to his name instead of an (R).

No, otherwise we would be talking about Hillary.

people like him for:

having a D
being black
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 11:08:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 11:04:52 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:02:07 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/5/2012 10:58:50 PM, Royaltee wrote:
I think it's cuz he has a (D) next to his name instead of an (R).

No, otherwise we would be talking about Hillary.

people like him for:

having a D
being black

I agree. Can we also agree that his election has proved to be a disaster? Maybe this time we can elect someone with actual experience and know how.
Royaltee
Posts: 114
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 11:10:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 11:08:48 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:04:52 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:02:07 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/5/2012 10:58:50 PM, Royaltee wrote:
I think it's cuz he has a (D) next to his name instead of an (R).

No, otherwise we would be talking about Hillary.

people like him for:

having a D
being black

I agree. Can we also agree that his election has proved to be a disaster? Maybe this time we can elect someone with actual experience and know how.

Not likely. Obama-lite Mitt Romney is the most likely challenger to Obama himself. So four more years of the same either way..
HandsOff
Posts: 504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 11:12:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So if I'm reading this correctly, Obama has done nothing but provide Bush with a 3rd term, and is being praised for it by his supporters simply because he is black? Reverse racism on the party of the entire democratic party?
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 11:13:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 11:10:10 PM, Royaltee wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:08:48 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:04:52 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:02:07 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/5/2012 10:58:50 PM, Royaltee wrote:
I think it's cuz he has a (D) next to his name instead of an (R).

No, otherwise we would be talking about Hillary.

people like him for:

having a D
being black

I agree. Can we also agree that his election has proved to be a disaster? Maybe this time we can elect someone with actual experience and know how.

Not likely. Obama-lite Mitt Romney is the most likely challenger to Obama himself. So four more years of the same either way..

While I agree that Romney is Obama-lite, I think a second term of Obama-full flavor would ruin this country. We need a Ron Paul, but at the very least, we need to get this cancer out of the white house.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 11:16:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 11:12:11 PM, HandsOff wrote:
So if I'm reading this correctly, Obama has done nothing but provide Bush with a 3rd term, and is being praised for it by his supporters simply because he is black? Reverse racism on the party of the entire democratic party?

I disagree. I think Obama, an intelligent man, has knowingly undermined this country. Bush did the same thing, but he didn't understand what was going on. This makes Obama a traitor. Bush was just an idiot.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 11:19:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 11:16:19 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:12:11 PM, HandsOff wrote:
So if I'm reading this correctly, Obama has done nothing but provide Bush with a 3rd term, and is being praised for it by his supporters simply because he is black? Reverse racism on the party of the entire democratic party?

I disagree. I think Obama, an intelligent man, has knowingly undermined this country. Bush did the same thing, but he didn't understand what was going on. This makes Obama a traitor. Bush was just an idiot.

I partially agree with this statement lol

+.5
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 11:23:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 11:19:07 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:16:19 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:12:11 PM, HandsOff wrote:
So if I'm reading this correctly, Obama has done nothing but provide Bush with a 3rd term, and is being praised for it by his supporters simply because he is black? Reverse racism on the party of the entire democratic party?

I disagree. I think Obama, an intelligent man, has knowingly undermined this country. Bush did the same thing, but he didn't understand what was going on. This makes Obama a traitor. Bush was just an idiot.

I partially agree with this statement lol

+.5

With which part do you disagree?
nerdykiller
Posts: 856
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 11:27:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 11:04:52 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:02:07 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/5/2012 10:58:50 PM, Royaltee wrote:
I think it's cuz he has a (D) next to his name instead of an (R).

No, otherwise we would be talking about Hillary.

people like him for:

having a D
being black

He was black.
He was something new which kept the audiences' attention.
jat93
Posts: 1,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 11:35:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 11:13:02 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:10:10 PM, Royaltee wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:08:48 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:04:52 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:02:07 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/5/2012 10:58:50 PM, Royaltee wrote:
I think it's cuz he has a (D) next to his name instead of an (R).

No, otherwise we would be talking about Hillary.

people like him for:

having a D
being black

I agree. Can we also agree that his election has proved to be a disaster? Maybe this time we can elect someone with actual experience and know how.

Not likely. Obama-lite Mitt Romney is the most likely challenger to Obama himself. So four more years of the same either way..

While I agree that Romney is Obama-lite, I think a second term of Obama-full flavor would ruin this country. We need a Ron Paul, but at the very least, we need to get this cancer out of the white house.

I agree 100%, except that we will be better off only if we replace Obama with a Republican. If Romney or Gingrich become the next President, NOTHING will change. There is only one man who wants to change our failed system, and that's why he is hated vehemently by both parties, by rich fat cat bankers on Wall Street, and by the mainstream media. He is the only threat to change what we have now, and the powers that be are full aware of it.
gavin.ogden
Posts: 1,729
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2012 11:45:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 11:35:25 PM, jat93 wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:13:02 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:10:10 PM, Royaltee wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:08:48 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:04:52 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:02:07 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/5/2012 10:58:50 PM, Royaltee wrote:
I think it's cuz he has a (D) next to his name instead of an (R).

No, otherwise we would be talking about Hillary.

people like him for:

having a D
being black

I agree. Can we also agree that his election has proved to be a disaster? Maybe this time we can elect someone with actual experience and know how.

Not likely. Obama-lite Mitt Romney is the most likely challenger to Obama himself. So four more years of the same either way..

While I agree that Romney is Obama-lite, I think a second term of Obama-full flavor would ruin this country. We need a Ron Paul, but at the very least, we need to get this cancer out of the white house.

I agree 100%, except that we will be better off only if we replace Obama with a Republican. If Romney or Gingrich become the next President, NOTHING will change. There is only one man who wants to change our failed system, and that's why he is hated vehemently by both parties, by rich fat cat bankers on Wall Street, and by the mainstream media. He is the only threat to change what we have now, and the powers that be are full aware of it.

Yes they are, and our society has become so media dependent that it has allowed itself to be fully controlled. I am actually afraid of the next four years, and when the curtain falls, everyone is going to suffer. It is a shame that those of us who actually know what the f**k is going on have little impact on those who simply float through life. I have news for those people. Life is not going to get better, as long as you allow yourself to be deceived and manipulated by greedy, power hungry politicians and media moguls. Even more unfortunate is the fact that I have to suffer because of your ignorance/stupidity.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 3:20:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 11:04:52 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:02:07 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/5/2012 10:58:50 PM, Royaltee wrote:
I think it's cuz he has a (D) next to his name instead of an (R).

No, otherwise we would be talking about Hillary.

people like him for:

having a D
being black

Oh lord, just wait for royalpaladin and 000ike to see this.

Then you shall feel the wrath of the liberals!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 3:23:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 11:04:52 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:02:07 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/5/2012 10:58:50 PM, Royaltee wrote:
I think it's cuz he has a (D) next to his name instead of an (R).

No, otherwise we would be talking about Hillary.

people like him for:

having a D
being black

I actually do not like Obama very much, but that is because I am a Marxist. I despise the Democrats; the only reason that I am going to vote for Obama in this election cycle is that I do not want the Republicans to win. (I am not voting for Obama so much as I am voting against the Republican frauds.)

People do not like him "because he is black." People liked him because he seemed honest and they thought that he would bring a fresh perspective to office. You just dislike him because he is black. Liberals never discuss Obama's race, but conservatives are always ranting about the fact that his father was an African.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 3:25:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 3:23:38 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:04:52 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:02:07 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/5/2012 10:58:50 PM, Royaltee wrote:
I think it's cuz he has a (D) next to his name instead of an (R).

No, otherwise we would be talking about Hillary.

people like him for:

having a D
being black

I actually do not like Obama very much, but that is because I am a Marxist. I despise the Democrats; the only reason that I am going to vote for Obama in this election cycle is that I do not want the Republicans to win. (I am not voting for Obama so much as I am voting against the Republican frauds.)

People do not like him "because he is black." People liked him because he seemed honest and they thought that he would bring a fresh perspective to office. You just dislike him because he is black. Liberals never discuss Obama's race, but conservatives are always ranting about the fact that his father was an African.

That statement is completely false.

And second, so him being black had absolutely nothing to do with him winning? If he had been white, it would have been exactly the same?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 3:26:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/5/2012 11:04:52 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:02:07 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/5/2012 10:58:50 PM, Royaltee wrote:
I think it's cuz he has a (D) next to his name instead of an (R).

No, otherwise we would be talking about Hillary.

people like him for:

having a D
being black

Which resolution would you like?

Obama won principally because he was Black
or
Obama won only because he was Black
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 3:28:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What did I say? Who called it? Seriously minutes after.....lol.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 3:29:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 3:25:53 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/6/2012 3:23:38 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:04:52 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:02:07 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/5/2012 10:58:50 PM, Royaltee wrote:
I think it's cuz he has a (D) next to his name instead of an (R).

No, otherwise we would be talking about Hillary.

people like him for:

having a D
being black

I actually do not like Obama very much, but that is because I am a Marxist. I despise the Democrats; the only reason that I am going to vote for Obama in this election cycle is that I do not want the Republicans to win. (I am not voting for Obama so much as I am voting against the Republican frauds.)

People do not like him "because he is black." People liked him because he seemed honest and they thought that he would bring a fresh perspective to office. You just dislike him because he is black. Liberals never discuss Obama's race, but conservatives are always ranting about the fact that his father was an African.

That statement is completely false.

And second, so him being black had absolutely nothing to do with him winning? If he had been white, it would have been exactly the same?

Yes.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 3:30:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 3:29:21 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/6/2012 3:25:53 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/6/2012 3:23:38 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:04:52 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 1/5/2012 11:02:07 PM, gavin.ogden wrote:
At 1/5/2012 10:58:50 PM, Royaltee wrote:
I think it's cuz he has a (D) next to his name instead of an (R).

No, otherwise we would be talking about Hillary.

people like him for:

having a D
being black

I actually do not like Obama very much, but that is because I am a Marxist. I despise the Democrats; the only reason that I am going to vote for Obama in this election cycle is that I do not want the Republicans to win. (I am not voting for Obama so much as I am voting against the Republican frauds.)

People do not like him "because he is black." People liked him because he seemed honest and they thought that he would bring a fresh perspective to office. You just dislike him because he is black. Liberals never discuss Obama's race, but conservatives are always ranting about the fact that his father was an African.

That statement is completely false.

And second, so him being black had absolutely nothing to do with him winning? If he had been white, it would have been exactly the same?

Yes.

.............No. His inexperience alone would have gotten him laughed out of the primaries.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 3:33:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 3:30:20 PM, OberHerr wrote:

.............No. His inexperience alone would have gotten him laughed out of the primaries.

Enough of this rubbish. Will you be willing to actually debate that assertion or are you too content with peddling falsities unchallenged?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 3:36:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 3:33:43 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/6/2012 3:30:20 PM, OberHerr wrote:

.............No. His inexperience alone would have gotten him laughed out of the primaries.

Enough of this rubbish. Will you be willing to actually debate that assertion or are you too content with peddling falsities unchallenged?

Eh, I'll "peddle" a little longer, until I'm sure I have enough evidence. And how would I prove it entirely? I mean I could use the black vote statistics, but that would be racist or something. And why can't you refute it yourself here and now?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 3:41:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 3:36:29 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/6/2012 3:33:43 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/6/2012 3:30:20 PM, OberHerr wrote:

.............No. His inexperience alone would have gotten him laughed out of the primaries.

Enough of this rubbish. Will you be willing to actually debate that assertion or are you too content with peddling falsities unchallenged?

Eh, I'll "peddle" a little longer, until I'm sure I have enough evidence. And how would I prove it entirely? I mean I could use the black vote statistics, but that would be racist or something. And why can't you refute it yourself here and now?

A few months here surrounded by an obnoxiously vocal majority of rightists has taught me that a voice of opposition is futile in this polarized environment. I will not waste a second of my time nor a second of my breath in a place where you have no obligation to respond and no obligation to argue with intellectual honesty.

So will you debate this or will you continue to trumpet these ignorant claims?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 3:47:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 3:36:29 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/6/2012 3:33:43 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/6/2012 3:30:20 PM, OberHerr wrote:

.............No. His inexperience alone would have gotten him laughed out of the primaries.

Enough of this rubbish. Will you be willing to actually debate that assertion or are you too content with peddling falsities unchallenged?

Eh, I'll "peddle" a little longer, until I'm sure I have enough evidence. And how would I prove it entirely? I mean I could use the black vote statistics, but that would be racist or something. And why can't you refute it yourself here and now?

Did you count how many Caucasians voted for McSame?
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 3:48:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 3:41:06 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/6/2012 3:36:29 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/6/2012 3:33:43 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/6/2012 3:30:20 PM, OberHerr wrote:

.............No. His inexperience alone would have gotten him laughed out of the primaries.

Enough of this rubbish. Will you be willing to actually debate that assertion or are you too content with peddling falsities unchallenged?

Eh, I'll "peddle" a little longer, until I'm sure I have enough evidence. And how would I prove it entirely? I mean I could use the black vote statistics, but that would be racist or something. And why can't you refute it yourself here and now?

A few months here surrounded by an obnoxiously vocal majority of rightists has taught me that a voice of opposition is futile in this polarized environment. I will not waste a second of my time nor a second of my breath in a place where you have no obligation to respond and no obligation to argue with intellectual honesty.

So will you debate this or will you continue to trumpet these ignorant claims?

So, because we tend to disprove your points, you don't post any? Fair enough. As for the debate, I MIGHT later if I can find enough evidense. I'll send it if I can, and I guess the resolution could be "Obama won the 2008 election predominately because he was black", or something like that.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 3:54:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Black black black.

I'm not racist, but you know people voted him in just because he's black. I hate every one of his policies and I am a completely unhappy American, just like you, and I totally see that it's clearly his gaddamned blackness that got him into office, like through that America-killing Civil Right's legislation, and gaddammit, look at the mess we're in now.

You got yer guns? Because, I sure know I have mine; I don't feel safe at all, this black man in office, there because we're trying to be all pretentiously equal rights, give me a break, he's inept; I got my guns and you better exercise your rights and get yer guns, too.

Gaddammit, it's about time I saw so many people speaking so much sense.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2012 3:54:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/6/2012 3:48:18 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/6/2012 3:41:06 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/6/2012 3:36:29 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 1/6/2012 3:33:43 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/6/2012 3:30:20 PM, OberHerr wrote:

.............No. His inexperience alone would have gotten him laughed out of the primaries.

Enough of this rubbish. Will you be willing to actually debate that assertion or are you too content with peddling falsities unchallenged?

Eh, I'll "peddle" a little longer, until I'm sure I have enough evidence. And how would I prove it entirely? I mean I could use the black vote statistics, but that would be racist or something. And why can't you refute it yourself here and now?

A few months here surrounded by an obnoxiously vocal majority of rightists has taught me that a voice of opposition is futile in this polarized environment. I will not waste a second of my time nor a second of my breath in a place where you have no obligation to respond and no obligation to argue with intellectual honesty.

So will you debate this or will you continue to trumpet these ignorant claims?

So, because we tend to disprove your points, you don't post any?

So, because you don't have enough evidence for your wild assertion,...you choose not to debate it.

Fair enough. As for the debate, I MIGHT later if I can find enough evidense. I'll :send it if I can, and I guess the resolution could be "Obama won the 2008 election :predominately because he was black", or something like that.

Good luck on your evidence witch hunt,....you'll need it....
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault