Ron Paul can make some damn good predictions

Physik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 2:35:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Holy crap.
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
Deathbeforedishonour
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 2:51:17 AM
At 1/7/2012 2:35:50 AM, Physik wrote:

Holy crap.

Vote Ron Paul!! 2012.
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." ~ John 1:1

Matthew 10:22- "And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved."
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 2:59:41 AM

Holy crap.

Eh, I still disagreed with a lot of stuff he says, and I don't think he is electable.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Physik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 3:03:06 AM
At 1/7/2012 2:59:41 AM, OberHerr wrote:

Holy crap.

Eh, I still disagreed with a lot of stuff he says, and I don't think he is electable.

It's not like I can vote for him anyway, but still...

He called literally everything almost flawlessly, that's ridiculously impressive.
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 3:23:11 AM
At 1/7/2012 3:03:06 AM, Physik wrote:

Holy crap.

He called literally everything almost flawlessly, that's ridiculously impressive.

Well, I get that, but I could probably do something like that as well, given enough time to research, and you could probably find evidence for all I said 10-20 years later. He clearly did his research, but I'm not convinced that someone else couldn't do the same.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Physik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 3:28:39 AM
At 1/7/2012 3:23:11 AM, OberHerr wrote:

Holy crap.

Well, I get that, but I could probably do something like that as well, given enough time to research, and you could probably find evidence for all I said 10-20 years later. He clearly did his research, but I'm not convinced that someone else couldn't do the same.

Did anyone else do the same?

shift4101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 4:22:52 AM
At 1/7/2012 3:23:11 AM, OberHerr wrote:

Holy crap.

The point is is that he understands why all this sh!t went wrong, so his policy will be designed to stop any of this from happening. Indeed, he seems to be the only true evokes of capitalism and the true values of conservatism. Small government, small military, huge defense.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2012 10:32:30 AM
If Ron Paul's ability to predict is inherent in himself as a skill, then we want him as our President.

If anyone could have done the same with enough research, then surely the Presidents of the past knew what was going to happen if they continued their policies, meaning that either they were to lazy to do the research or even delegate the research to someone else, or they did know what was going to happen but didn't even care about these expected consequences.