Jump to topic:

Elite Want "Dumb" People Eliminated

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2009 2:13:51 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
"Billionaire entrepreneur Kevin Trudeau, who has been constantly harassed and sued by the FTC for promoting alternative health treatments, told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that elitists and Bilderberg members who he had personally conversed with spoke of their desire to see "two thirds of the dumb people" wiped off the planet.

"Some of the conversations you have on the 200 foot yachts off the coast of Monaco - you can't believe what really goes on behind closed doors," said Trudeau, noting that Alex Jones had exposed such issues in his documentary films, notably Endgame.

Trudeau stated that elitists he had talked to thought their plans were for the greater good of humanity but that they believed there were two classes of people on earth, the ruling elite and the "worker bees," , and that the elite were defined not necessarily by money or power, but by their genetic ancestry.

"I've been sitting on the boats off the coast of Barbados with the guys who basically said we need to get two-thirds of the dumb people off the planet - I've been in the meetings," said Trudeau, adding that such words were not spoken in an evil manner, but in a "matter of fact" way under the pretext that such a thing would be for the good of planet earth.

Revealingly, Trudeau said that elitists see Alex Jones as an annoyance but tolerate him because they believe Jones as well as Trudeau himself are, "desensitizing people to these realities," - which in a way works to their benefit."

-- http://www.prisonplanet.com...

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2009 2:16:58 PM
This isn't new - a lot of people think those with "less intellect" should be wiped out or at least not allowed to reproduce. I think though it is idiotic for one to claim that such and such a group all believe it - how do they know what the personal beliefs of people are?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2009 2:20:52 PM
At 5/27/2009 2:16:58 PM, Volkov wrote:
This isn't new - a lot of people think those with "less intellect" should be wiped out or at least not allowed to reproduce. I think though it is idiotic for one to claim that such and such a group all believe it - how do they know what the personal beliefs of people are?

"Trudeau aid that the elite was divided into two camps, one larger faction that, "Categorically believes they are genetically superior than the rest of the population," and another smaller faction, mainly comprising of younger people, that are feeding Trudeau information who, "Have come to the conclusion that some people are smarter than others, some people are more talented than others, some people are more motivated to work….but everyone should be allowed to succeed or fail based on their own choices or initiative….and that's where there's a split and a division right now at the highest levels."
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2009 2:23:47 PM
At 5/27/2009 2:20:52 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"Trudeau aid that the elite was divided into two camps, one larger faction that, "Categorically believes they are genetically superior than the rest of the population," and another smaller faction, mainly comprising of younger people, that are feeding Trudeau information who, "Have come to the conclusion that some people are smarter than others, some people are more talented than others, some people are more motivated to work….but everyone should be allowed to succeed or fail based on their own choices or initiative….and that's where there's a split and a division right now at the highest levels."

Again, how does he know this? I could claim the same thing about the people who run Prison Planet. You can claim something and not have it be true, and just because Prison Planet and Alex Jones report on it does not make it true.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2009 2:29:10 PM
At 5/27/2009 2:23:47 PM, Volkov wrote:

Again, how does he know this? I could claim the same thing about the people who run Prison Planet. You can claim something and not have it be true, and just because Prison Planet and Alex Jones report on it does not make it true.

It's not just Prison Planet reporting on it, Alex Jones actually did an interview with Trudeau himself. You can go to youtube and watch it. What is more credible than first hand evidence? I bet David Rockefeller himself could admit to a conspiracy and you still wouldn't believe it. Oh wait, he already did.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2009 2:34:34 PM
At 5/27/2009 2:29:10 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
It's not just Prison Planet reporting on it, Alex Jones actually did an interview with Trudeau himself. You can go to youtube and watch it. What is more credible than first hand evidence? I bet David Rockefeller himself could admit to a conspiracy and you still wouldn't believe it. Oh wait, he already did.

I doubt this Trudeau fellow was apart of this group. As well, I don't give two flying sh*ts about David Rockefeller - the man has been bleeding money for years and the most I've seen of him lately was joining in a group to help support moderate Republican politicians. W00t.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2009 4:13:38 PM
Where can I meet these people? I have a proposal for them.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
afflictedsolace
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2009 7:40:51 PM
At 5/27/2009 2:29:10 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 5/27/2009 2:23:47 PM, Volkov wrote:

Watched it. Trudeau is a scam artist. Look at Amazon's reviews of his book. The entire book is just advertising his website, which you have to pay more to subscribe to. And Alex Jones associates with Mancow. That's enough for me to discredit him entirely.
brycef
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2009 12:19:06 PM
At 5/27/2009 2:13:51 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
""two thirds of the dumb people" wiped off the planet.

Would that really be so bad?
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2009 8:30:24 PM
At 6/13/2009 12:41:25 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/13/2009 12:19:06 PM, brycef wrote:

It would be for you.

LOL. That was amazing.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
brycef
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2009 9:27:55 PM
At 6/13/2009 12:41:25 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 6/13/2009 12:19:06 PM, brycef wrote:

It would be for you.

According to an IQ test from when I was 15, I have an IQ of 129. Oh, and **** you.
brycef
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2009 2:03:31 AM
I figure you came up with that insult either as a joke, in the sense that I "walked into that one," or as a defensive reaction to my comment, which you perceived as an attack, and took the utterly inane route of calling the opposition "stupid" for daring to disagree with you. The thing is, this isn't a topic that deserves serious discussion - the concept of eugenics (and that is what we're really talking about) is generally abhorred by the public, and in the media is portrayed as something inexorably tied to fascism, which is in and of itself laughable. Because of this, today the topic of eugenics is only relevant within the philosophical sphere, but has no practical ramifications, at least to my knowledge.
Considering the assumption of conspiracy theorists that the puppeteers are pulling the strings of the media, one would assume that such concepts as eugenics would be promoted and romanticized, rather than vilified and associated with nazism.
Let's examine this mathematically. People who we would consider "dumb" are generally individuals with IQ's of lower than 90. Assuming that is what you mean by "dumb," you'd be talking about sterilizing or killing less than 32% of the population (2/3 of less than the lower 50%). 31.3% of that 32% would be mentally retarded (the lowest 10% of the population; IQ < 70), and probably wouldn't reproduce anyway. Also note that now developmental psychologists consider both nature and nurture - that we are born with intellectual ranges, thus implying that if many low-IQ individuals had been raised in more stimulating environments, they would've had a greater potential to be higher-functioning individuals. Note that 75% of the mentally retarded were not born that way, and that impoverished conditions and malnutrition can horribly stint a child's intellectual development. Because of this, large-scale eugenic policies would obviously have many significant flaws.
I am, of course, against any eugenic policy ever being enforced by the state (though, as I noted above, such a thing is very unlikely), but I don't see the problem with implementing a certain eugenic principles in the private sector by individuals, and by personal choice. If my child were to be born with any serious impediments, I would want it to be aborted to prevent it from having to experience a painful half-life. I would seek to have an intelligent, healthy child, provided that that information would be accessible during the fetal stages through monitoring technology. I think I have pretty good genes - many people on my father's side are geniuses, including my father and uncle (both with IQs of around 160), and as far as I know, everyone on my mother's side is at least on the upside of average. Relatives on both sides are physically healthy.
As for your insult, I doubt it's worth responding to further, but I'll indulge. My IQ, which has a six-point flex, puts me between the 90th and over 95th percentiles - I think I'd be fairly safe.
brycef
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2009 2:57:09 AM
To make the numbers slightly more precise, about 50% of the population falls in the 90 to 110 range, so 25% falls below 90. That means 15% of the population is both below 90 and not retarded, and is thus likely to reproduce. I would assume the majority of those people can attribute elements of their intelligence level to malnutrition and other outside factors, and thus are not likely to pass on certain deficiencies. Also note that some people with low measurable intelligence are of great artistic worth, the extreme example of course being autistic savants.