Jump to topic:

Goebbels on the Jews

Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 6:48:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Goebbels on the Jews. This is chilling stuff.
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 8:12:07 PM
At 1/11/2012 8:09:01 PM, Wnope wrote:
Weren't you the one questioning the Holocaust?

lol
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 8:12:17 PM

Nm, heard the whole thing.

I was wondering what the hell was wrong with Goebbel's writing.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 8:13:29 PM

I think that was Rasheed actually
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 8:17:11 PM
At 1/11/2012 6:48:00 PM, Reasoning wrote:

This is kinda pathetic.

Tim Wise was talking about how, by pure electoral math, the cohort consisting of white conservatives with a 1950s mindset.

He's right.

Read the actual statement: http://www.timwise.org...

"And I do not mean by that your physical destruction. We don't play those games. We're not into the whole "Second Amendment remedies, militia, armed resistance" b*llshit that your side fetishizes, cuz, see, we don't have to be. We don't need guns."

Comparing this statement to Goebbels is insulting to Jews. Cohort replacement and genocide are most certainly NOT the same thing.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 8:17:40 PM
At 1/11/2012 8:17:11 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 1/11/2012 6:48:00 PM, Reasoning wrote:

This is kinda pathetic.

Tim Wise was talking about how, by pure electoral math, the cohort consisting of white conservatives with a 1950s mindset will disappear.

He's right.

Read the actual statement: http://www.timwise.org...

"And I do not mean by that your physical destruction. We don't play those games. We're not into the whole "Second Amendment remedies, militia, armed resistance" b*llshit that your side fetishizes, cuz, see, we don't have to be. We don't need guns."

Comparing this statement to Goebbels is insulting to Jews. Cohort replacement and genocide are most certainly NOT the same thing.

Fixed
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 8:18:48 PM
At 1/11/2012 8:12:17 PM, Wnope wrote:

Nm, heard the whole thing.

I was wondering what the hell was wrong with Goebbel's writing.

I was honestly cracking up around halfway through Goebbel's supposed letter. All I could think was that maybe it was a funny translation.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 8:19:13 PM
At 1/11/2012 8:13:29 PM, DanT wrote:

I think that was Rasheed actually

And Reasoning.

At 1/7/2012 11:52:20 AM, Reasoning wrote:
At 1/7/2012 1:03:57 AM, Ren wrote:
At 1/5/2012 8:32:42 PM, Reasoning wrote:
http://www.ihr.org...

I don't know what to say.

An entire essay built on an argument that's essentially:

"The Holocaust is dubious, because accounts clearly indicate that they preferred to burn them alive instead instead of use gas chambers, for which there is no conclusive evidence."

That is... wow.

That's not the argument at all. if you read the article you would know that the "flaming ditches" are also a lie. Just like the boiling water, gassing, and electrocution lies.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 8:21:25 PM
The hypocrisy of these "diversity" advocates has always disgusted me. It's perfectly fine when a Muslim or Black wants their culture preserved by not inter-marrying, but if a white feels anywhere similar all hell breaks loose. If there was a "congressional white caucus" all of these supposed minorities would cry foul, but it's totally ok for the blacks (~11% of population) to have one...cool.

If you actually love diversity, than you would oppose the destruction of culture that comes with racial admixture, and since I'm white I imagine I'm about to get ALOT of flak for making a statement like that, but I imagine NONE of you would care if someone of another race said that.

This guy is right, they aren't anti-racism, they're anti-white.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 8:26:20 PM
At 1/11/2012 8:21:25 PM, thett3 wrote:
The hypocrisy of these "diversity" advocates has always disgusted me. It's perfectly fine when a Muslim or Black wants their culture preserved by not inter-marrying, but if a white feels anywhere similar all hell breaks loose. If there was a "congressional white caucus" all of these supposed minorities would cry foul, but it's totally ok for the blacks (~11% of population) to have one...cool.

If you actually love diversity, than you would oppose the destruction of culture that comes with racial admixture, and since I'm white I imagine I'm about to get ALOT of flak for making a statement like that, but I imagine NONE of you would care if someone of another race said that.

The article is against old-school white conservatives, not white people.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 8:28:24 PM
At 1/11/2012 8:26:20 PM, Wnope wrote:

Ok, replace white with "old school white conservative" and such discrimination is still unacceptable.

Besides, I was talking about "anti-racists" in general
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 8:32:47 PM
At 1/11/2012 8:28:24 PM, thett3 wrote:

Ok, replace white with "old school white conservative" and such discrimination is still unacceptable.

Goebbels wrote about killing off the Jews.

Tim Wise wrote about how the aging of baby boomers will lead to a racial minorities becoming the plurality vote.

The closest thing to racism here is comparing genocide to a leftist propogandist's take on voting constituencies.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 8:35:14 PM
At 1/11/2012 8:32:47 PM, Wnope wrote:

Tim Wise wrote about how the aging of baby boomers will lead to a racial minorities becoming the plurality vote.

The closest thing to racism here is comparing genocide to a leftist propogandist's take on voting constituencies.

Hmm fair enough I suppose. My mistake for being too quick to judge.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 8:39:58 PM

What is this now?

If there was never a history of slavery and discrimination and incredible intolerance and hatred then it would not be this red flag raised for exclusively white institutions. If there was never that history of oppression, society would not have this inherent recoil at such things. The fact is unfortunately that that history exists and the people of this nation never want to go back there or let anything like that occur again.

I'm not defending the fact that there is racial exlusivism for virtually every minority, I'm just going to oppose the way you're complaining about it because its a bit obnoxious. You act like its some random conspiracy without cause.

Of course its not the fault of current generations what our grandfathers did, but there has to be a level of understanding that you utterly lack. I personally think there should be no discrimination of any kind in the job market and economy, but if there is in protection of minorities its not something I will meet with some absolutely unjustified anger...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 8:40:59 PM
At 1/11/2012 8:35:14 PM, thett3 wrote:

You're talking to the guy who posted on Goebbels before finishing the video, so I'm not exactly on the moral high ground.
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 8:45:27 PM
At 1/11/2012 8:35:14 PM, thett3 wrote:

Is it weird that I see a grain of truth in what you're saying? Yes, I'm not defending the misrepresentation of Wise's views in the youtube video but I've read Wise's article and it's much too far left for even my taste. He's basically saying white conservatives - poor or rich - are the "bad guy in every horror movie ever made." It's so extreme and glossing over of details that it's basically meaningless. Of course he thinks conservatives are bad, AFAIK he's an ultra-liberal so he just casts white conservatives as bad guys and that's that.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 8:54:01 PM
At 1/11/2012 8:39:58 PM, 000ike wrote:

What is this now?

If there was never a history of slavery and discrimination and incredible intolerance and hatred then it would not be this red flag raised for exclusively white institutions. If there was never that history of oppression, society would not have this inherent recoil at such things. The fact is unfortunately that that history exists and the people of this nation never want to go back there or let anything like that occur again.

I'm not defending the fact that there is racial exlusivism for virtually every minority, I'm just going to oppose the way you're complaining about it because its a bit obnoxious. You act like its some random conspiracy without cause.

Of course its not the fault of current generations what our grandfathers did, but there has to be a level of understanding that you utterly lack. I personally think there should be no discrimination of any kind in the job market and economy, but if there is in protection of minorities its not something I will meet with some absolutely unjustified anger...

Let's look at that last bit there: you wouldn't see discrimination to protect minorities at the expense of whites (other people of the same moral value as t the minorities) as something to feel anger about? If people are truly equal than trying to benefit one population at the expense of another is unjust. Besides let's be honest with ourselves. I, as a white person, have been to places where I (or my family) was the only white there. My experience leads me to believe that if anyone needed protection, it isn't the minorities. I've never seen a white establishment treat a black or mexican in such a manner.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 9:06:45 PM
At 1/11/2012 8:39:58 PM, 000ike wrote:

What is this now?

but the way they judge is through racism; that's the point. It doesn't matter where the racist stereotypes originated, it matters whether or not they still exist.

The New Black Panther movement is the Black version of the KKK; yet very few red flags are raised, when their name comes up.

All black scholarships is racist, just as all white scholarships are racist.
All Latino clubs are racist, just as all white clubs are racist.

Can a black guy get charged with a hate crime if he calls a white dude a "stupid cracker" right before slugs him in the face?

Can a black girl get arrested for a hate crime, if she beats up a white girl for dating a black man?
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2012 9:21:58 PM
Can a black guy get charged with a hate crime if he calls a white dude a "stupid cracker" right before slugs him in the face?

Can a black girl get arrested for a hate crime, if she beats up a white girl for dating a black man?

Yes in both cases definitely. Its a little disturbing how much you really don't know.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault