Jump to topic:

Royalpaladin Oppressive

ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 2:01:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Royalpaladin lately has felt so threatened by the idea of some kind of "conservative voting block" that she has attempted to ban them from voting on her debates. This is oppressive and a disgusting violation of rights

In fact in doing so she is hoping that left wing voters will be able to out vote conservative votes by making it so the conservative votes can't go through.

Therefore the "liberal voting block" should not be able to vote on her debate either making it so unopinionated independents are the only ones with voting rights.

Here is the debate where this display took place:
http://www.debate.org...
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 2:04:43 PM
She is pathetic.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 2:05:17 PM
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 2:08:26 PM
At 1/12/2012 2:05:17 PM, 000ike wrote:

Well of course you'll defend your liberal buddy but if I listed you on a debate saying you couldn't vote because you didn't share my views you'd be just as angry and indignant.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 2:09:44 PM
This website has a wide range of ideologies, but YOU, YOU Conservatives are the ONLY ones that have put agreement above argument. All you do is pathetically flock to debates on your most dear issues and vote in favor of who you agree with. Not one of you even spare Danielle so much as a point in her debate against 16kadams. You guys are pathetic, learn some honesty and humility for God sake.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 2:10:57 PM
At 1/12/2012 2:09:44 PM, 000ike wrote:
This website has a wide range of ideologies, but YOU, YOU Conservatives are the ONLY ones that have put agreement above argument. All you do is pathetically flock to debates on your most dear issues and vote in favor of who you agree with. Not one of you even spare Danielle so much as a point in her debate against 16kadams. You guys are pathetic, learn some honesty and humility for God sake.

Prove to me that we are vote bombing.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 2:13:25 PM

I really don't know what you're arguing? Oh my would you look at that, someone you agree with (Royalpaladin) and you are defending her because you share her beliefs about conservatives hmmm I think you need to give Conservatives some points and show a little honesty and humility.

Who cares if no one gave snobby Danielle a stupid point? In fact I did give her a point but if I didn't what's going to happen? Are you going to come after me? Call me a conservative who just votes along lines?
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 2:25:25 PM
At 1/12/2012 2:13:25 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

I really don't know what you're arguing? Oh my would you look at that, someone you agree with (Royalpaladin) and you are defending her because you share her beliefs about conservatives hmmm I think you need to give Conservatives some points and show a little honesty and humility.

Who cares if no one gave snobby Danielle a stupid point? In fact I did give her a point but if I didn't what's going to happen? Are you going to come after me? Call me a conservative who just votes along lines?

Resolved: The Conservative Coalition voted in objectively in the Debate Danielle v. 16kadams.

Would you like to defend your claim or are you too content with this infantile whining?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 2:28:49 PM
At 1/12/2012 2:01:35 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Royalpaladin lately has felt so threatened by the idea of some kind of "conservative voting block" that she has attempted to ban them from voting on her debates. This is oppressive and a disgusting violation of rights

In fact in doing so she is hoping that left wing voters will be able to out vote conservative votes by making it so the conservative votes can't go through.

Therefore the "liberal voting block" should not be able to vote on her debate either making it so unopinionated independents are the only ones with voting rights.

No, I would like conservatives to vote on the debate. Innomen, RoyLatham, Chrysippus, etc. are free to vote on the debate. Those individual members should not vote because they vote on each other's debates with regards to ideological lines.

Notice that I did not ban you or Gileandos from the debate. That was because I never saw either of you votebomb.
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 2:33:37 PM
http://econlog.econlib.org...

The four heads are Jewry, Bolshevism, Plutocracy, and Capitalism.
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 2:39:29 PM
At 1/12/2012 2:33:37 PM, Reasoning wrote:
http://econlog.econlib.org...

The four heads are Jewry, Bolshevism, Plutocracy, and Capitalism.

Don't you have a gas chamber to debunk somewhere?
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 2:41:58 PM

Second that.

I find Royalpaladin's concerns to be valid. There are many conservative people on this site who, in my short time being here, I have most certainly grown to respect. A few of their names were mentioned above. I would even ask them to vote on a debate of mine.

The people royalpaladin is concerned with- I reserve my minimal amount of respect required for civility for them. They are like little Fox News propaganda machines running around.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 2:46:58 PM
At 1/12/2012 2:41:58 PM, Oryus wrote:

Second that.

I find Royalpaladin's concerns to be valid. There are many conservative people on this site who, in my short time being here, I have most certainly grown to respect. A few of their names were mentioned above. I would even ask them to vote on a debate of mine.

The people royalpaladin is concerned with- I reserve my minimal amount of respect required for civility for them. They are like little Fox News propaganda machines running around.

I would answer this, but I'm too busy watching Fox News.
President of DDO
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 2:48:22 PM
At 1/12/2012 2:28:49 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

No, I would like conservatives to vote on the debate. Innomen, RoyLatham, Chrysippus, etc. are free to vote on the debate. Those individual members should not vote because they vote on each other's debates with regards to ideological lines.

Notice that I did not ban you or Gileandos from the debate. That was because I never saw either of you votebomb.

Hmmm true.... Okay well thanks.

*anger defused*
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 2:49:17 PM
At 1/12/2012 2:46:58 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

Second that.

Well that would explain everything. Talk about mis and uninformed.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 2:50:24 PM

So what. You are for rights arent you. It seems that you cannot stand to face your own rules of civil liberty. Why does that not shock me.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 2:51:16 PM
At 1/12/2012 2:49:17 PM, inferno wrote:

Second that.

All news outlets now days are bias except maybe AP
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 2:55:40 PM
At 1/12/2012 2:51:16 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Second that.

Biased media does not always disqualify truth.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 2:57:24 PM

Second that.

Just because you find RP concerns to be vaild, gives no reason on WHY we shouldn't be allowed to vote. I don't see where I have VB! Please, enlighten me on this.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 3:10:43 PM
At 1/12/2012 2:57:24 PM, OberHerr wrote:

Second that.

Just because you find RP concerns to be vaild, gives no reason on WHY we shouldn't be allowed to vote. I don't see where I have VB! Please, enlighten me on this.

eh. Momma always said, "don't feed the trolls." I'm pretty sure RP has brought this up at least once and has made the case for it. I believe someone on this thread offered to debate on this- why not challenge them?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 6:20:12 PM
At 1/12/2012 6:13:00 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
I'm new here but if people are vote bombing why can't you just report them?

Nobody is vote bombing. Case closed.
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 6:27:15 PM
At 1/12/2012 2:55:40 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/12/2012 2:51:16 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Second that.

Biased media does not always disqualify truth.

Good point. The truth has a right wing bias. So, Fox News just tells the truth and that just seems to have a bias.
President of DDO
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 6:31:11 PM

This. Also, this:
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 6:31:17 PM

1) Private company, there are no "rights" beyond what the company allows you to have, and they can be removed at any moment for any reason (go capitalism).

2) There have been conservative voting blocs before in the past. See the CWO

"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 7:13:19 PM
At 1/12/2012 6:31:17 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

1) Private company, there are no "rights" beyond what the company allows you to have, and they can be removed at any moment for any reason (go capitalism).

2) There have been conservative voting blocs before in the past. See the CWO

1) Yes but as of right now everyone who has completed 3 debates has voting rights, which is what I was referring to.

2) CWO?
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 7:55:45 PM
At 1/12/2012 2:25:25 PM, 000ike wrote:

Resolved: The Conservative Coalition voted in objectively in the Debate Danielle v. 16kadams.

Would you like to defend your claim or are you too content with this infantile whining?

dang it there was 1 vote bomb
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 7:56:30 PM

also a liberal vote bombed on it too
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/12/2012 8:21:14 PM
At 1/12/2012 7:56:30 PM, 16kadams wrote:

also a liberal vote bombed on it too

so is that a yes to the debate?