M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2012 11:20:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
He even has CNN running scared!!!

http://www.cnn.com...

Colbert is THE best man for the GOP! And for our nation! WAKE UP AMERICA.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Physik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2012 11:24:59 PM
At 1/14/2012 11:20:16 PM, M.Torres wrote:
He even has CNN running scared!!!

http://www.cnn.com...

Colbert is THE best man for the GOP! And for our nation! WAKE UP AMERICA.

I still believe in Vermin Supreme.
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 12:02:39 AM
he is a joke candidate, just trying to get better ratings. a comedian will never win. No business experience, no political experienced, only corny jokes that are at times mildly humerus. He will not win, and he is less experienced then pre 2009 obama and Lincoln, so no experience and no chance, he sucks.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Physik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 12:11:47 AM
At 1/15/2012 12:02:39 AM, 16kadams wrote:
he is a joke candidate, just trying to get better ratings. a comedian will never win. No business experience, no political experienced, only corny jokes that are at times mildly humerus. He will not win, and he is less experienced then pre 2009 obama and Lincoln, so no experience and no chance, he sucks.

Yes, but consider Vermin Supreme.

His promise of a pony for every American has already won the hearts and minds of the female electorate, and it doubles as a selling point to green voters, as it will reduce reliance on foreign oil by converting to an entirely pony based economy.

He also aims towards those that believe in supernatural occurrences by presenting an environmentally friendly option to deal with the coming zombie apocalypse. His idea to put them in a hamster wheel and let them generate electricity is simply genius.

I really don't understand how you can, in good conscience, vote for anyone besides Vermin Supreme.

Vermin Supreme, Tyrannical Dictator of the United States of America, and subsequently the world, 2012.
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 12:15:56 AM
At 1/15/2012 12:11:47 AM, Physik wrote:

His promise of a pony for every American has already won the hearts and minds of the female electorate, and it doubles as a selling point to green voters, as it will reduce reliance on foreign oil by converting to an entirely pony based economy.

He also aims towards those that believe in supernatural occurrences by presenting an environmentally friendly option to deal with the coming zombie apocalypse. His idea to put them in a hamster wheel and let them generate electricity is simply genius.

I really don't understand how you can, in good conscience, vote for anyone besides Vermin Supreme.

Vermin Supreme, Tyrannical Dictator of the United States of America, and subsequently the world, 2012.

conservatives believe in less goverment do the dictator thing is false. But the rest of that is Hilarius (in a good way)
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 12:17:00 AM

Ah, how blind you are to the facts my dear friend! :)

Someday, you'll see the light, and realize Colbert is your savior.

Physik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 12:18:46 AM
At 1/15/2012 12:15:56 AM, 16kadams wrote:

conservatives believe in less goverment do the dictator thing is false. But the rest of that is Hilarius (in a good way)

Supreme be with you.

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 12:29:47 AM
At 1/15/2012 12:17:00 AM, M.Torres wrote:

brain washed
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 12:30:33 AM
At 1/15/2012 12:18:46 AM, Physik wrote:
At 1/15/2012 12:15:56 AM, 16kadams wrote:

Supreme be with you.

"and also with you lift your heart up to the G*D..."- my curch
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 12:31:58 AM
At 1/15/2012 12:29:47 AM, 16kadams wrote:

brain washed

Colbert does his show half an hour, four days a week. In an interview with O'Reilly, he also added he hasn't seen his wife or children in 8 weeks due to his hard work, and his doctors say the stress is causing calcium deficiency in his bones and that he must stop. He said in response that he will not stop. If that's not incredible, impressive, relevant work experience, I do not know what is!

DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 12:44:30 AM
At 1/14/2012 11:55:10 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I'd vote for him.

This is why we dont have a direct democracy.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Physik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 12:48:44 AM
At 1/15/2012 12:44:30 AM, DanT wrote:
I'd vote for him.

Which is why Vermin Supreme's tyrannical dictatorship should appeal to you.

Have you heard of his revolutionary teeth-brushing law? I healthy mouth is a healthy America.

Physik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 12:49:09 AM
At 1/15/2012 12:48:44 AM, Physik wrote:
At 1/15/2012 12:44:30 AM, DanT wrote:
I'd vote for him.

Which is why Vermin Supreme's tyrannical dictatorship should appeal to you.

Have you heard of his revolutionary teeth-brushing law? A healthy mouth is a healthy America.

16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 12:55:33 AM
At 1/15/2012 12:31:58 AM, M.Torres wrote:

brain washed

Colbert does his show half an hour, four days a week. In an interview with O'Reilly, he also added he hasn't seen his wife or children in 8 weeks due to his hard work, and his doctors say the stress is causing calcium deficiency in his bones and that he must stop. He said in response that he will not stop. If that's not incredible, impressive, relevant work experience, I do not know what is!

that doesn't relate to political or economic experience, he has never seen the political or economic fields.
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 1:01:59 AM
At 1/15/2012 12:55:33 AM, 16kadams wrote:

brain washed

that doesn't relate to political or economic experience, he has never seen the political or economic fields.

He has God's approval - he said this on his show. What more does he need? How are we to deny that this fact is true? If you think you're wiser than the Jefe Grande in the big ol' sky, I hope you will be happily smitten with your heathen brethren.

Physik
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2012 1:08:04 AM
At 1/15/2012 1:01:59 AM, M.Torres wrote:
At 1/15/2012 12:55:33 AM, 16kadams wrote:

brain washed

He has God's approval - he said this on his show. What more does he need? How are we to deny that this fact is true? If you think you're wiser than the Jefe Grande in the big ol' sky, I hope you will be happily smitten with your heathen brethren.

Dare I say, Supreme and Colbert team?