Jump to topic:

Fight breaks out at MLK parade

Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 1:09:06 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 1:12:01 AM
"Martin Luther King was a commie and a pervert and is the last person who should have a national holiday." - Ron Paul Survival Report
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 1:48:50 AM
I'm no fan of MLK, but you sure seem to be working your way into a new persona, almost trollstyle....
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 10:41:50 AM
At 1/17/2012 1:48:50 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
I'm no fan of MLK, but you sure seem to be working your way into a new persona, almost trollstyle....

Thanks to jimtimmy, I've been doing more research in these areas.
Gileandos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/17/2012 1:03:36 PM
To suggest the cultural attitude is a result of genetics or color is just wrong. It's like blaming Middle Easterners with a genetic proclivity for terrorist ideals.

Obviously, they are victims of their culture rather than genetic certitudes or predispositions toward a deviant temperament.

Their culture's value system is permeated with selfishness to the point they created a holiday celebrating money.