Jump to topic:

It Is Now Irrational to Deny New World Order

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 12:05:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
How can people still deny the New World Order? The government is now trying to take over the Internet. They have gained power to assassinate American citizens, to detain us indefinitely, to spy on us, and to torture us.

Our freedoms are being stripped away little by little, and yet people still want to rationalize and say "oh the governments doing this for our own good. Theyre looking out for us." Or "oops, the government messed up, they accidently enslaved America."

No! No more rationalizing and thinking that there is no agenda to take away your rights even though your rights keep disappearing every day.

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 12:14:11 PM
At 1/18/2012 12:05:24 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
How can people still deny the New World Order? The government is now trying to take over the Internet.
True, but points to an oppressive government, not NWO
They have gained power to assassinate American citizens, to detain us indefinitely, to spy on us, and to torture us.
See above.

Our freedoms are being stripped away little by little, and yet people still want to rationalize and say "oh the governments doing this for our own good. Theyre looking out for us." Or "oops, the government messed up, they accidently enslaved America."
Why attribute something to malice when there is much more evidence to suggest incompetence?

No! No more rationalizing and thinking that there is no agenda to take away your rights even though your rights keep disappearing every day.

There certainly is an agenda, but it doesn't have to be the NWO or even a cohesive group of people.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 12:18:08 PM
How can people still deny the New World Order? The government is now trying to take over the Internet. They have gained power to assassinate American citizens, to detain us indefinitely, to spy on us, and to torture us.

.People will continue to deny this because they are fearful of truth. They dont wanna speak truth to power. And they want to be manipulated because they feel they are unable to control reality. Many of them have the power to change the future and their circumstances, but they would rather die or be a slave.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 12:20:14 PM
At 1/18/2012 12:14:11 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
How can people still deny the New World Order? The government is now trying to take over the Internet.
They have gained power to assassinate American citizens, to detain us indefinitely, to spy on us, and to torture us.
See above.

Why attribute something to malice when there is much more evidence to suggest incompetence?

There certainly is an agenda, but it doesn't have to be the NWO or even a cohesive group of people.

That is because lost dumb sheep like yourself have not been rattled by the reality of pure evil. You see you sound like a person who is on the outer circle and you are.
However, people like me are on the inner circle. That means we have a much higher level of conscious and awareness than you do. And we are constantly being exposed to the unknown. My friend, you are in for the ride of your life.
There is more to come, and you will be assimilated. That much is true.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 12:22:12 PM
Lets be clear the severity of SOPA. It will shut down all sites deemed to "endanger public health" so natural/alternative health sites will be shut down for advocating Vitamin C and natural sun light, things the government has already said are dangerous.

Infowars and all alternative media will be shut down and you will be forced to be brainwashed and lied to CNN and Fox.

This is pure government take over, big brother global fascist dictatorship. The internet is one of the last things they don't control and they want to wipe out all liberty websites exposing the enslavement agenda.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 12:22:53 PM

I agree Geo but are you really surprised that people don't see it? Part of the plan is to keep us suppressed, blind, dumb, fat, lazy and comfortable. People care too much about comfort and entertainment nowadays to think about their rights. Passion is gone and has been replaced with all of our new gadgets. ask 50 people around you what NDAA or SOPA is and i bet maybe 1 or 2 will know.

But yes people need to wake up a bit. The only way to do that is through telling and showing them so your post gets an A + from me. :P
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 12:30:02 PM
At 1/18/2012 12:22:12 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Lets be clear the severity of SOPA. It will shut down all sites deemed to "endanger public health" so natural/alternative health sites will be shut down for advocating Vitamin C and natural sun light, things the government has already said are dangerous.

Infowars and all alternative media will be shut down and you will be forced to be brainwashed and lied to CNN and Fox.

This is pure government take over, big brother global fascist dictatorship. The internet is one of the last things they don't control and they want to wipe out all liberty websites exposing the enslavement agenda.

Oh it is awful, but a transition into fascism doesn't necessarily imply a NWO. I will consider it as evidence, but quite circumstantial.
I'm with you on many levels, but I just don't see the evidence for a shady society of powerful conspiracy theorists.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 12:32:36 PM
At 1/18/2012 12:14:11 PM, Thaddeus wrote:

Call it what you want but the global elites call it the New World Order. See George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton, Gordan Brown, Henry Kissinger, and David Rockefeller. They have all used those words to describe their agenda. Matter fact, Kissinger called on Obama to create a New World Order.

See above.

See above.

Please, show me this evidence of incompetence.

Let me guess, Hitler was incompetent too, he just accidentally set up concentration camps and didn't understand political philosophy and economics. His whole leadership was an incompetent mistake.

You don't enslave a nation and then say "oops."

As long as you agree there is an agenda to take away your rights. But I'm right as to who's behind it and the intent.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 12:40:38 PM
At 1/18/2012 12:30:02 PM, Thaddeus wrote:

Oh it is awful, but a transition into fascism doesn't necessarily imply a NWO. I will consider it as evidence, but quite circumstantial.
I'm with you on many levels, but I just don't see the evidence for a shady society of powerful conspiracy theorists.

That is because you have zero knowledge about who and what these evil beings are. I know who they are, and have been confronted many times before by them.
Trust me when I tell you this. They are here and they are coming for you soon.
Mark my words. This aint a fairy tale.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 12:42:28 PM
At 1/18/2012 12:40:38 PM, inferno wrote:

That is because you have zero knowledge about who and what these evil beings are. I know who they are, and have been confronted many times before by them.

*Gives inferno a hug*
I believe you.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 12:44:12 PM
At 1/18/2012 12:42:28 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 1/18/2012 12:40:38 PM, inferno wrote:

*Gives inferno a hug*
I believe you.

Sure you do. You are dumb down to the highest degree. Of course you will continue to be a slave to their mind control and propaganda.
What you cant see, just might kill you.
But this is only the beginning. Youre not a religious or spiritual mind anyway.
You are alien to these issues kid.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 12:45:38 PM
At 1/18/2012 12:43:50 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
If there are little holes in my tin foil hat will it still work?

Typical young idiot who knows absolutely nothing about the real world.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 1:19:04 PM
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 1:34:58 PM

I thought youre Pro-Liberty?

If youre not for Liberty, youre for the New World Order.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 1:36:01 PM
At 1/18/2012 1:34:58 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

A person who stand for nothing, will fall for anything.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 1:52:13 PM
Geo, read.

http://www.cracked.com...
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 2:46:01 PM
Got text?
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 3:20:31 PM
At 1/18/2012 2:46:01 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Got text?

Section 105

http://www.govtrack.us...
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 4:03:33 PM
At 1/18/2012 1:52:13 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Geo, read.

http://www.cracked.com...

Wow, that article was pitiful. Full of strawmans. Dan Brown is not the source or inspiration behind Illuminati theorists. Books on the Illuminati by real conspiracy researchers have been around since the 1800s before Dan Brown spouted a bunch of disinfo. They also tried to slander Alex Jones and David Icke as anti-semites which I know for a fact they are not. They don't believe in a Jewish conspiracy. They also strawmanned their conclusions and how they reached them. Utter crap. No real refutation, only a laughable attempt.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 4:26:01 PM
At 1/18/2012 12:45:38 PM, inferno wrote:

Typical young idiot who knows absolutely nothing about the real world.

Wow, thanks Inferno. I thought you said you would date me if I wasn't 14.

No, now I'm anti-freedom now so by definition I'm for the NWO. You can just lump me in with the rest of the crypto-nazi-fascist-conservo-nazis who don't see the world like you and are thus anti-freedom and all that is good and just.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 4:36:36 PM
At 1/18/2012 3:20:31 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Got text?

Section 105

Vitamin C, natural sunlight, and other "natural/alternative" health practices are not prescription medication; adulterated, misbranded, nonprescribed, or otherwise.

While the text of section 105 is neither in accord with the legitimate purposes of government nor with coherent labelling of legislative acts, it provides no evidence for your claims.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 4:52:45 PM
At 1/18/2012 4:36:36 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
At 1/18/2012 3:20:31 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Got text?

Section 105

Vitamin C, natural sunlight, and other "natural/alternative" health practices are not prescription medication; adulterated, misbranded, nonprescribed, or otherwise.

While the text of section 105 is neither in accord with the legitimate purposes of government nor with coherent labelling of legislative acts, it provides no evidence for your claims.

"Endanger public health" is very broad. Just because it lists specifics doesn't mean that they cant use that clause for other things not listed.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 5:16:13 PM

I speak only for myself here when I say this, but globalization is rather obvious and irrefutable.

Lizard people are not.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 5:29:55 PM
At 1/18/2012 5:16:13 PM, Ren wrote:

I speak only for myself here when I say this, but globalization is rather obvious and irrefutable.

Lizard people are not.

Agreed.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 6:02:37 PM

That's called oppression

That's called incompetence

One would think it would be a bit faster. How many lifetimes have passed since the supposed plot began?
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 6:40:57 PM
At 1/18/2012 6:02:37 PM, DanT wrote:

That's called oppression

Yeah, like I said...

So bad legislation is always incompetence? Was Hitler incompetent?

One would think it would be a bit faster. How many lifetimes have passed since the supposed plot began?

The plot began 4,500 years ago shortly after Atlantis was destroyed. But the agenda has been in place and active for centuries. Just look at all the past empires and royal bloodlines.

We've been a victim to the New World Order for years, but its covert. We've been controlled mentally as psychological slaves who were all conditioned. With the rise of technology, the NWO has been able to thrive rapidly and expand it's sphere of influence globally.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/18/2012 6:51:44 PM
At 1/18/2012 6:40:57 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/18/2012 6:02:37 PM, DanT wrote:

That's called oppression

Yeah, like I said...

Oppression =\= NWO

So bad legislation is always incompetence? Was Hitler incompetent?

Hitler believes he was doing good. His goal was to help his people. The problem was he was a deranged narcissist, who heard voices and believed he was an atlantian.

The plot began 4,500 years ago shortly after Atlantis was destroyed. But the agenda has been in place and active for centuries. Just look at all the past empires and royal bloodlines.

Yeah, that's rational >.<

We've been a victim to the New World Order for years, but its covert. We've been controlled mentally as psychological slaves who were all conditioned. With the rise of technology, the NWO has been able to thrive rapidly and expand it's sphere of influence globally.

Sounds like paranoid psychosis
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle