Jump to topic:

Update DDO

Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 12:16:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Assuming that DDO is updated in August 2012 when the GOP chooses their candidate, what issues do you think that Juggle should add to the BIG issues to keep up with 2012 instead of 2008? I think the following:

- Obama Health Care Reform
- Cap and Trade System
- Free Trade
- Protectionism
- Marijuana Legalization

Any other ideas?
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
jm_notguilty
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 2:08:58 PM
This topic has been brought up before, and I think innomen said he contacted Juggle about this and that Juggle stated the BIG ISSUES process is a hard task that requires a lot of time, and that Juggle is busy with other things so this means this issue won't change until further notice.

I can't comment on the others but 'Obama Health Care Reform' kinda falls under National Healthcare and 'Marijuana Legalization' technically falls under Drug Legalization and Medical Marijuana.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2012 3:37:22 PM
yeah I heard about the other post, but didn't know where it was located
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan