Jump to topic:

Funny quotes

socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2012 9:14:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
In light of the upcoming presidential election in America (in about nine months at least), where dirty quotes of politicians will inevitably be uncovered, I'm starting a thread devoted to funny (intentionally or unintentionally) and/or stupid quotes of members on this site. This isn't meant in spite or divisiveness but more in the spirit of friendly jest. I'll go first.

At 12/9/2011 9:32:51 PM, sadolite wrote:
Dogs rape other dogs a million times a day. Nothing is ever done about that. A human raping a dog falls under animal treatment regulations. The human is judged by other humans. The dog has all but forgotten what happened to it 5 minutes later, let alone be able to testify against me in a court of law.

At 12/9/2011 9:50:31 PM, sadolite wrote:
I can go to a pet store buy a dog, bring it home, butcher it and eat it like a chicken and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

At 1/11/2012 11:17:11 AM, Ren wrote:
If you anarchists truly believed a word you said, then you'd go make a commune somewhere like real hippies.

Anyone feel free to chime in.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2012 9:18:45 PM
At 11/7/2011 10:07:10 PM, Tehmuffin19 wrote:
Actually, the story of lot was an example of respect for your guests. The members of Lot's house were more willing to let their daughters be raped then see a welcomed guest be taken.
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2012 9:25:53 PM
At 1/21/2012 8:32:33 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Newt Gingrich - 40%
Mitt Romney - 27%
Rick Santorum - 17%
Ron Paul - 13%

What are your thoughts?

At 1/21/2012 9:01:26 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Ron Paul, the clear winner once again.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
tyler90az
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2012 9:29:25 PM
At 1/21/2012 9:25:53 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Newt Gingrich - 40%
Mitt Romney - 27%
Rick Santorum - 17%
Ron Paul - 13%

What are your thoughts?

Funny!!!!
Today we begin in earnest the work of making sure that the world we leave our children is just a little bit better than the one we inhabit today. - President Obama
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2012 9:44:47 PM
At 1/21/2012 9:25:53 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Newt Gingrich - 40%
Mitt Romney - 27%
Rick Santorum - 17%
Ron Paul - 13%

What are your thoughts?

That was taken out of context . . .
jimtimmy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2012 10:03:19 PM
At 1/20/2012 10:00:35 PM, jimtimmy wrote:

At 1/20/2012 9:59:50 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Now that he (referring to jimtimmy) is gone, I can be honest. I never actually screened out any of his comments; I only said that I had done so in order to prevent him from attacking me at every opportunity. Apparently, it worked.

LOL, I bet that this is him. http://www.debate.org......

He is definitely going to come back in the guise of a new, conservative account.

Is that so?
President of DDO
socialpinko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2012 1:31:57 PM
At 1/22/2012 12:58:46 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
If you have sex with your past self, is it considered gay sex(possible incest?), or masturbation?
:
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2012 1:43:36 PM
Not necessarily courts, but the government should treat everybody as potential law breakers.

Lordknuckle.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2012 3:30:54 PM
At 1/19/2012 11:26:47 AM, inferno wrote:
I already told a few people here about my confrontation with this group of Men in Philadelphia, PA. They were part of the.........Well, I dont wanna say it here. I have a cousin who is rich and he too told us about this organization and he is from the same city. This city is known for its secret societies and fraternal elites. Charleston, SC has them as well. They are part of the 5 points here in the US. This is why you see the Republican Party scrambling desperately to get votes from these lost sheep. They know if they can win SC, then they will have the GOP in their hands. This is how it goes, and I live here, so I know.

or

At 1/19/2012 12:12:20 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/19/2012 11:35:26 AM, DanT wrote:
At 1/19/2012 11:26:47 AM, inferno wrote:
But anyway, these people do not care about human life. You are nothing but a brand to them, and money is their god. So you are gonna see more chaos than any other period in American and world history for that matter. They are stealing your rights in front of your eyes and violating the Constitution. Even President Obama is in the group. Yes, it is true.
Clinton lost SC
Clinton is a Democrat you moron. This rule does not apply to us.
Only the Republican Party goes by this.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 4:40:09 PM
000ike's response to me calling him an "overinflated teddy soldier".

At 1/23/2012 4:21:00 PM, 000ike wrote:

You can't even construct a decent insult like a normal human being....overinflated teddy soldier? lmao oh God.

I don't wish to enter another flame war so I'll end here, but just know, your harassment of me is only surpassed by your creepy stalking of Izbo10. You are partially the reason why he is banned today. You follow and provoke and leech and annoy, then deny all blame as though you were innocent. People will eventually grow wise to your cowardice.

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 5:20:27 PM
At 1/23/2012 4:40:09 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
000ike's response to me calling him an "overinflated teddy soldier".

At 1/23/2012 4:21:00 PM, 000ike wrote:

You can't even construct a decent insult like a normal human being....overinflated teddy soldier? lmao oh God.

I don't wish to enter another flame war so I'll end here, but just know, your harassment of me is only surpassed by your creepy stalking of Izbo10. You are partially the reason why he is banned today. You follow and provoke and leech and annoy, then deny all blame as though you were innocent. People will eventually grow wise to your cowardice.

And,

"izbo was an intelligent debater who was assailed by individuals who did not understand his argument. They attempted to use semantics to undermine his position, and then branded him as unintelligent; he thus became angry and lashed out at them. Eventually, a war was waged between izbo and several other members of the site, and izbo was banned while they were not."
--Royalpaladin

Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 7:10:26 PM
"Really? is this all you have to do with yourself? You're a useless pile of **** that has never contributed anything to the website other than run around provoking people. You can go rot in hell where you belong, for all I care. You bring out the worst in me, but I won't let you make another "Izbo." This is the last I will dignify the bullsh*1 you vomit on a daily basis with a response.

I hope you one day do this crap to the wrong person and get what you richly deserve."

--000ike to me.

ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 7:18:30 PM
At 1/24/2012 7:10:26 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
"Really? is this all you have to do with yourself? You're a useless pile of **** that has never contributed anything to the website other than run around provoking people. You can go rot in hell where you belong, for all I care. You bring out the worst in me, but I won't let you make another "Izbo." This is the last I will dignify the bullsh*1 you vomit on a daily basis with a response.

I hope you one day do this crap to the wrong person and get what you richly deserve."

--000ike to me.

Ike can be extremely condecending and overpowering, he gives off the same junk he gets on people for spouting...

He needs to learn to be more civil but overall he's an intelligent person.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 7:19:48 PM
At 1/24/2012 7:18:30 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

--000ike to me.

Ike can be extremely condecending and overpowering, he gives off the same junk he gets on people for spouting...

Agreed, although the same could likely be said of me (the civil part at least).
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 7:24:31 PM
At 1/24/2012 7:18:30 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

--000ike to me.

I wasn't even talking to him, and he just showed up out of nowhere and called me a pretentious @$$ and some other insults, then he quotes my response alone like its some unprovoked reaction that his innocent self did not earn or deserve or ask for.

This is what he always does and it makes me so angry. Then people see my comment and complain about that, but I don't think anyone has ever expostulated MIG for what he does. He's been doing the same routine for 6 months.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 7:27:41 PM

--000ike to me.

I don't think posting this had quite the effect you intended.
Man-is-good
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 7:52:31 PM
At 1/24/2012 7:27:41 PM, Ren wrote:

--000ike to me.

I don't think posting this had quite the effect you intended.

I posted it just for my own amusement though....

Mirza
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 8:03:26 PM
At 11/2/2009 5:44:34 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/2/2009 4:01:13 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 11/2/2009 3:59:24 PM, Volkov wrote:
I'm sure it is. Were you also aware the Moon is actually alive and dances at night when you're not looking?

I've seen it, Volkov. It's a phenomenon easily explained by the aliens from the 5th dimension which are secretly controlling the Illuminati like puppets, and are using the moon as a temporary base.

Not quite, but close. The Earth is alive, not the Moon. That's an artificial satellite that was put into our orbit. Why do you think the Moon doesn't spin? The dark side of the moon is always facing away from us because that's where they keep hidden lunar bases that would be visible to a telescope if it were to face us.
UnStupendousMan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 8:29:05 PM
At 1/24/2012 8:03:26 PM, Mirza wrote:
At 11/2/2009 5:44:34 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 11/2/2009 4:01:13 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 11/2/2009 3:59:24 PM, Volkov wrote:
I'm sure it is. Were you also aware the Moon is actually alive and dances at night when you're not looking?

I've seen it, Volkov. It's a phenomenon easily explained by the aliens from the 5th dimension which are secretly controlling the Illuminati like puppets, and are using the moon as a temporary base.

Not quite, but close. The Earth is alive, not the Moon. That's an artificial satellite that was put into our orbit. Why do you think the Moon doesn't spin? The dark side of the moon is always facing away from us because that's where they keep hidden lunar bases that would be visible to a telescope if it were to face us.

+1 Soooooo fail.