Jump to topic:

Newt Gingrinch A Neo Con*

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 9:18:27 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. So Mr Newt Gingrinch is now the winner of the South Carolina primary. This comes to no surprise to me. I mean, this is my home which I love by the way. But there is a small and fragmented demographic that is still living in the days of old. The sentiment here is that this tiny, but voracious part of White America is being denied. Its being denied access to certain civil liberties. Liberties that have derived from traditional, stoic, racist ideology and open handed bigotry. I heard one man say this. "Were gonna kill Obama". And this was while Gingrinch was giving his victory speech here in Columbia, South Carolina. I think that is quite telling of his audience who are nothing more than vitriolic, angry, misguided lights who assume that the American culture, which is their birthright in spite of the ethnic diversity that is within, is socially infested by minorities. Let us take back America from these mongrols, border thugs, and Blacks. We cant take this President and his drones anymore. Oh really. =) Gingrinch played on the underlying yet radical fears of his followers. And as a result they annointed him to be their White Knight in shining armor. Because in their eyes, he is one of them. A Southern bred, Neo Conservative, Christian, ideologue who is nothing less than extreme. What do you think about this ?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 2:04:11 PM
Newt is only there to turn back the hands of time. The Republicans are a very homogeneous group that thrives on Nationalist Nazi-like pride.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 2:04:56 PM
What wrong with neo-conservatives?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 2:16:17 PM
At 1/23/2012 2:04:56 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

They are obstructionists ideologues who hold stoic and undiversified views.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 5:27:35 PM
At 1/23/2012 2:16:17 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/23/2012 2:04:56 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

They are obstructionists ideologues who hold stoic and undiversified views.

I appreciate your nonsensical blabbering, but care to provide me examples of how neo-conservatives are bad?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 6:17:32 PM
At 1/23/2012 9:18:27 AM, inferno wrote:
...The sentiment here is that this tiny, but voracious part of White America is being denied. Its being denied access to certain civil liberties. Liberties that have derived from traditional, stoic, racist ideology and open handed bigotry. I....

You should always just quote Greg Gutfeld, who encapsulated your sentiments perfectly, "And if you disagree with me, you are a racist homophobe who wears mink." Don't beat around the bush, get right to it.