Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Newt Gingrich Exposed Once and For All

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 2:02:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
"Newt Gingrich is Mr. New World Order – a committed globalist who has publicly made clear his contempt for American sovereignty and freedom on a plethora of occasions, not least when he joined forces with Nancy Pelosi to push the Obama administration's cap and trade agenda that would have completely bankrupted the country.

"I think if you have mandatory carbon caps combined with a trading system, much like we did with sulfur, and if you have a tax-incentive program for investing in the solutions, that there's a package there that's very, very good," Gingrich told PBS Frontline in February 2007.

And if you think that doesn't sound bad enough, just wait until you read what Gingrich had to say about mandatory health insurance.

"Personal responsibility extends to the purchase of health insurance. Citizens should not be able to cheat their neighbors by not buying insurance, particularly when they can afford it, and expect others to pay for their care when they need it," he wrote in a 2007 OpEd for the Des Moines Register.

Gingrich has also been instrumental in pushing political frameworks with the goal of accomplishing global governance.

As Attorney Constance Cumbey writes, Gingrich worked feverishly with his buddy Al Gore back in the mid-90;s to help create the embryonic architecture of a global parliamentary authority.

Gingrich's support for NAFTA, GATT, and the WTO entrenched his position as an enthusiastic advocate of globalism and sending American jobs abroad, the "giant sucking sound," as Ross Perot labeled it. It was Gingrich who helped Bill Clinton and the Democrats garner enough votes from Republicans to pass the North American Free Trade Agreement, which is now quickly evolving into the North American Union.

Gingrich's Council on Foreign Relations membership and his close relationship with his mentor Henry Kissinger cements his role as a key agitator for the destruction of U.S. sovereignty. Indeed, during a July 1995 speech, he openly decried the constitution as being a roadblock to a UN-managed global government.

"The American challenge in leading the world is compounded by our Constitution," he said. "Under our [constitutional system] – either we're going to have to rethink our Constitution, or we're going to have to rethink our process of decision-making." He went on to profess an oxymoronic belief in "very strong but limited federal government," and pledged, "I am for the United Nations."

"In order to understand just how dedicated Gingrich is to destroying the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, consider that he described himself as a "conservative futurist" who enthusiastically recommended as Speaker of the House his colleagues read Alvin Toffler's 1980 book The Third Wave," writes Kurt Nimmo.

The shudder-inducing thought of Newt Gingrich in the White House makes the prospect of a second term for Obama look positively inviting.

At least we know what to expect from Obama. Gingrich is that most dangerous kind of political animal – a wolf in sheep's clothing – being able to harness the ability of sweet-talking conservatives into calm acquiescence while simultaneously sacrificing America on the altar of globalism."

http://www.infowars.com...

.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 2:04:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So anybody for the UN is automatically a global neo-facist?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
inferno
Posts: 10,556
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 2:05:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 2:02:24 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"Newt Gingrich is Mr. New World Order – a committed globalist who has publicly made clear his contempt for American sovereignty and freedom on a plethora of occasions, not least when he joined forces with Nancy Pelosi to push the Obama administration's cap and trade agenda that would have completely bankrupted the country.

"I think if you have mandatory carbon caps combined with a trading system, much like we did with sulfur, and if you have a tax-incentive program for investing in the solutions, that there's a package there that's very, very good," Gingrich told PBS Frontline in February 2007.

And if you think that doesn't sound bad enough, just wait until you read what Gingrich had to say about mandatory health insurance.

"Personal responsibility extends to the purchase of health insurance. Citizens should not be able to cheat their neighbors by not buying insurance, particularly when they can afford it, and expect others to pay for their care when they need it," he wrote in a 2007 OpEd for the Des Moines Register.

Gingrich has also been instrumental in pushing political frameworks with the goal of accomplishing global governance.

As Attorney Constance Cumbey writes, Gingrich worked feverishly with his buddy Al Gore back in the mid-90;s to help create the embryonic architecture of a global parliamentary authority.

Gingrich's support for NAFTA, GATT, and the WTO entrenched his position as an enthusiastic advocate of globalism and sending American jobs abroad, the "giant sucking sound," as Ross Perot labeled it. It was Gingrich who helped Bill Clinton and the Democrats garner enough votes from Republicans to pass the North American Free Trade Agreement, which is now quickly evolving into the North American Union.

Gingrich's Council on Foreign Relations membership and his close relationship with his mentor Henry Kissinger cements his role as a key agitator for the destruction of U.S. sovereignty. Indeed, during a July 1995 speech, he openly decried the constitution as being a roadblock to a UN-managed global government.

"The American challenge in leading the world is compounded by our Constitution," he said. "Under our [constitutional system] – either we're going to have to rethink our Constitution, or we're going to have to rethink our process of decision-making." He went on to profess an oxymoronic belief in "very strong but limited federal government," and pledged, "I am for the United Nations."

"In order to understand just how dedicated Gingrich is to destroying the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, consider that he described himself as a "conservative futurist" who enthusiastically recommended as Speaker of the House his colleagues read Alvin Toffler's 1980 book The Third Wave," writes Kurt Nimmo.

The shudder-inducing thought of Newt Gingrich in the White House makes the prospect of a second term for Obama look positively inviting.

At least we know what to expect from Obama. Gingrich is that most dangerous kind of political animal – a wolf in sheep's clothing – being able to harness the ability of sweet-talking conservatives into calm acquiescence while simultaneously sacrificing America on the altar of globalism."

http://www.infowars.com...





He was also part of the Republican's Contract With America.
And when that was in effect, all the jobs in manufacturing went to China.
.
.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 2:27:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 2:04:32 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
So anybody for the UN is automatically a global neo-facist?

So do you also support his advocacy for mandatory carbon cap, mandatory health insurance, working with Al Gore, helping Clinton pass NAFTA, his speech in which he denounced the Constitution as a road block towards global governance, and his self-proclaimed status as "Conservative futurist"?

.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 4:54:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wheres the Gingrich-bots now?

Is the truth about your candidate too devastating?
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 4:56:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 4:54:15 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Wheres the Gingrich-bots now?

Is the truth about your candidate too devastating?

Wow.....your calling us bots.......that's like me calling you an Illuminati.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 5:18:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 4:54:15 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Wheres the Gingrich-bots now?

Is the truth about your candidate too devastating?

Down with newt!
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 5:22:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 2:27:55 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/23/2012 2:04:32 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
So anybody for the UN is automatically a global neo-facist?

So do you also support his advocacy for mandatory carbon cap,
Doesn't support it anymore.
mandatory health insurance,
Never really supported it. Doesn't support it anymore.
working with Al Gore,
What?
helping Clinton pass NAFTA,
NAFTA=Free Trade=Good. What's so bad about NAFTA?
his speech in which he denounced the Constitution as a road block towards global governance,
Source?
and his self-proclaimed status as "Conservative futurist"?
What that seems like to me is that he is a conservative who is using futurist technology such as social media.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
RoyLatham
Posts: 4,488
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 6:31:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 2:27:55 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/23/2012 2:04:32 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
So anybody for the UN is automatically a global neo-facist?

So do you also support his advocacy for mandatory carbon cap, mandatory health insurance, working with Al Gore, helping Clinton pass NAFTA, his speech in which he denounced the Constitution as a road block towards global governance, and his self-proclaimed status as "Conservative futurist"?


Gingrich has the problem that he's never had an unspoken thought. He picks up stuff that sounds good, then kicks it around and abandons it when it proves unsustainable. He should keep quiet until he's studied something and makes up his mind. Still, I much prefer someone who ponders the issues and changes his mind over a dogmatist who sticks to ideological purity no matter how wrong it proves to be. Gingrich brought about tax cuts. balanced budgets, welfare reform, and expansion of free trade. That's what he accomplished. He did not bring about cap-and-trade and government health care. He opposed Hillarycare, and gave up on a government solution.

Demanding a particular brand of unthinking dogmatism is not the way democracy works, or ought to work.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 6:37:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 5:22:00 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 1/23/2012 2:27:55 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/23/2012 2:04:32 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
So anybody for the UN is automatically a global neo-facist?

So do you also support his advocacy for mandatory carbon cap,
Doesn't support it anymore.
mandatory health insurance,
Never really supported it. Doesn't support it anymore.
working with Al Gore,
What?
helping Clinton pass NAFTA,
NAFTA=Free Trade=Good. What's so bad about NAFTA?
his speech in which he denounced the Constitution as a road block towards global governance,
Source?
and his self-proclaimed status as "Conservative futurist"?
What that seems like to me is that he is a conservative who is using futurist technology such as social media.

Hey LK see my debate on Santorum v Gingrich I proved he beloved in that and just flip flopped his way out of it.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
imabench
Posts: 21,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 6:46:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
The second I saw that Geo was writing the one writing this I immediately knew this was bullsh*t...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 3:06:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/23/2012 5:22:00 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 1/23/2012 2:27:55 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
So do you also support his advocacy for mandatory carbon cap,
Doesn't support it anymore.

Ah, yes. Switching positions when most politically expedient.

mandatory health insurance,
Never really supported it. Doesn't support it anymore.

Read the article excerpt in the OP. He supported it.

working with Al Gore,
What?

See OP.

helping Clinton pass NAFTA,
NAFTA=Free Trade=Good. What's so bad about NAFTA?

NAFTA = North American Union = No American sovereignty

his speech in which he denounced the Constitution as a road block towards global governance,
Source?

"The American challenge in leading the world is compounded by our Constitution," he said. "Under our [constitutional system] – either we're going to have to rethink our Constitution, or we're going to have to rethink our process of decision-making." He went on to profess an oxymoronic belief in "very strong but limited federal government," and pledged, "I am for the United Nations."
-- Newt Gingrich (Speech to the U.N., July 1995)

and his self-proclaimed status as "Conservative futurist"?
What that seems like to me is that he is a conservative who is using futurist technology such as social media.

It's worse than you think. Newt Gingrich advocates and wrote the foreword for this book:

"In the book [The Politics of the Third Wave, Creating a New Civilization], Toffler wrote a letter to America's "founding parents," in which he said: "The system of government you fashioned, including the very principles on which you based it, is increasingly obsolete, and hence increasingly, if inadvertently, oppressive and dangerous to our welfare. It must be radically changed and a new system of government invented – a democracy for the 21st century." According to Toffler, our constitutional system is one that "served us so well for so long, and that now must, in its turn, die and be replaced.""
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 3:07:09 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Newt Gingrich utterly exposed policy by policy, quote by quote: http://www.lessgovisthebestgov.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat