Jump to topic:

Ron Paul leading the Republican Race?

000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 2:15:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You have the affirmative case to prove how Ron Paul is leading the Republican Race, not us to prove how he is not. "Rebuttal?" does not an argument make.

what a waste of a thread...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 2:16:24 PM
At 1/23/2012 2:15:25 PM, 000ike wrote:
You have the affirmative case to prove how Ron Paul is leading the Republican Race, not us to prove how he is not. "Rebuttal?" does not an argument make.

what a waste of a thread...

Well Ron Paul is leading the LONG-TERM Republican Race. He cares about the future. Not the present.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 2:21:13 PM
Someone who is leading a political race has most consistently remained in first place.

Ron Paul is not in first place.

Done.
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 2:22:32 PM
At 1/23/2012 2:21:13 PM, Wnope wrote:
Someone who is leading a political race has most consistently remained in first place.

Done.

For the last time, Ron Paul is leading the LONG-TERM Republican Race. These early primaries mean little in the grand scheme of the race.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 2:26:48 PM
At 1/23/2012 2:22:32 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:

Done.

For the last time, Ron Paul is leading the LONG-TERM Republican Race. These early primaries mean little in the grand scheme of the race.

Chris Christie is leading the long-term Republican Race. He isn't in the primaries because they mean so little in the grand scheme of the race.
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 2:28:22 PM
At 1/23/2012 2:26:48 PM, Wnope wrote:

Done.

Chris Christie is leading the long-term Republican Race. He isn't in the primaries because they mean so little in the grand scheme of the race.

Congratulations. You just made up a Republican Candidate (he exists, but he is not running).
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 2:30:53 PM
At 1/23/2012 2:28:22 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:

Done.

Congratulations. You just made up a Republican Candidate (he exists, but he is not running).

But you said this Republican race goes BEYOND the primaries. Unless you think the Republican race continues after it's one Republican versus one Democrat, what do you mean by "long-term Republican Race" other than future races?

Because if it is more than just this primary, I call Chris Christie.
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 2:31:38 PM
At 1/23/2012 2:30:53 PM, Wnope wrote:

Done.

But you said this Republican race goes BEYOND the primaries. Unless you think the Republican race continues after it's one Republican versus one Democrat, what do you mean by "long-term Republican Race" other than future races?

Chris Christie is not running.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 2:34:16 PM
All the other candidates have a campaign, Ron Paul has a movement, a revolution, and it's a global one.

Ron Paul's campaign is on Obama's 08 level. Lets be honest. No other candidate has this much hype, this much support.

Everyone elses support is manufactured. Romney and Newt just have money. The media makes it seem like theyre front runners, yet Gingrich literally had zero Iowa volunteers and recently canceled a campaign event due to poor attendance. Why would that happen to a front runner?
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 2:36:51 PM
At 1/23/2012 2:34:16 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
All the other candidates have a campaign, Ron Paul has a movement, a revolution, and it's a global one.

Ron Paul's campaign is on Obama's 08 level. Lets be honest. No other candidate has this much hype, this much support.

Everyone elses support is manufactured. Romney and Newt just have money. The media makes it seem like theyre front runners, yet Gingrich literally had zero Iowa volunteers and recently canceled a campaign event due to poor attendance. Why would that happen to a front runner?

Well I agree. I don't know what to call Ron Paul, but I think he is the long-term front runner.
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 2:42:51 PM
At 1/23/2012 2:31:38 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:

Done.

Maybe not in this primary. But in the long-term Republican race, he is winning.

Why do you think Ron Paul is beating Christie in the long-term Republican race?
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 2:49:28 PM
At 1/23/2012 2:42:51 PM, Wnope wrote:

Done.

Because Chris Christie is not running. Do you still not get that?
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 2:56:29 PM
At 1/23/2012 2:34:16 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

That is definitely true. I support him and I'm not American as do many people I know. I don't think there has been this much hype to be honest over a US election except for Obama, but possibly because he made history by being the first black president(even if he is technically half white).
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 4:55:26 PM
At 1/23/2012 2:49:28 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
At 1/23/2012 2:42:51 PM, Wnope wrote:

Done.

Because Chris Christie is not running. Do you still not get that?

"Whose on first, I What's on second, I Don't Knows on third.

Thats what came to mind when I was reading this. :P
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2012 5:32:17 PM
It's sad but Ron Paul will never win the candidacy. He is a republican, but he does not share their views. Republicans will never allow Ron Paul to represent them. How many times has he tried now? Ron Paul is just there to get people riled up, and he should. But realistically you know, he is not going to win. I will vote for Obama again before i vote for

Santorum- I hate Santorum, he seems like another George Bush. He makes his decisions based on the bible. He blames Liberals for all the problems in America. He will send the troops back to war. His views on SOPA really sold it for me, the fact that he believes in any kind of censorship of the internet really pissed me off.

Gingrich- He will strengthen the Patriot act, he will spend all the money on national defense. I question his character as a person. He had the audacity to vote to impeach Clinton because on Lewinsky and yet he has cheated on his wives. His wife had cancer and he left her, dick move.

Romney- Corporations have bought Mitt Romney. He works for the corporations, and is controlled by the corporations. He is just another spoiled rich kid, who got through life because daddy forked out some money. Romney has changed his views so much in the last 4 years on his views of immigration, Abortion, Gun ownership, Global Warming, and more. I think any promises he makes should not be taken seriously.