Jump to topic:

State Of Union Address *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 3:21:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hello there my fellow friends. Tonight, the State Of The Union Address will be ran on all of the major networks, including all of the cable news outlets that you are familliar with today. PBS and the original Fox network, and C-SPAN will all air the same thing too. So please do not miss this historical moment and speech, which will come from the President Of The United States Of America. Barack Obama.
I have one question to ask everyone here though. What in the world do you think he will talk about this time.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 3:28:50 PM
At 1/24/2012 3:21:12 PM, inferno wrote:
Hello there my fellow friends. Tonight, the State Of The Union Address will be ran on all of the major networks, including all of the cable news outlets that you are familliar with today. PBS and the original Fox network, and C-SPAN will all air the same thing too. So please do not miss this historical moment and speech, which will come from the President Of The United States Of America. Barack Obama.
I have one question to ask everyone here though. What in the world do you think he will talk about this time.

Social justice, lying about how he's fixed the country, making the rich pay their fair share, hope & change, the Republicans in Congress... the same garbage he's been spewing since the mid term elections...

Historic moment... lol
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 3:37:23 PM
At 1/24/2012 3:28:50 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Social justice, lying about how he's fixed the country, making the rich pay their fair share, hope & change, the Republicans in Congress... the same garbage he's been spewing since the mid term elections...

Historic moment... lol

Hey. You got it right this time. Politicians are corrupt.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 5:40:34 PM
At 1/24/2012 3:37:23 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/24/2012 3:28:50 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Historic moment... lol

Hey. You got it right this time. Politicians are corrupt.

Of course they are but I'm always going to support the corrupt politicians who at least pretend to share my beliefs.
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 5:42:00 PM

Who gives a crap? Obama will just have some over-flowery speech on the economy and jobs and dumb Americans will buy into it.
jat93
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 5:52:11 PM
I pretty much expect him to blame everything on the "do-nothing" Congress (that whole "we can't wait" thing, referring to Congress passing his jobs plan), particularly the Republicans there. He'll talk about the rich paying their fair share. He might mention the end of the Iraq war (though it's only ending because we essentially got kicked out - he tried to negotiate to stay longer, and we're also leaving a billion dollar embassy there the size of the Vatican.) Maybe some other foreign policy successes like the death of OBL.

Pretty much, he'll tout his very few true successes, skew some failures/non-successes to portray them otherwise, and blame the rest on the opposing party/ Congress - what most Presidents seem to do in the State of the Union Address.
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 5:53:17 PM
At 1/24/2012 5:52:11 PM, jat93 wrote:
I pretty much expect him to blame everything on the "do-nothing" Congress (that whole "we can't wait" thing, referring to Congress passing his jobs plan), particularly the Republicans there. He'll talk about the rich paying their fair share. He might mention the end of the Iraq war (though it's only ending because we essentially got kicked out - he tried to negotiate to stay longer, and we're also leaving a billion dollar embassy there the size of the Vatican.) Maybe some other foreign policy successes like the death of OBL.

Pretty much, he'll tout his very few true successes, skew some failures/non-successes to portray them otherwise, and blame the rest on the opposing party/ Congress - what most Presidents seem to do in the State of the Union Address.

+1
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 5:59:50 PM
At 1/24/2012 5:42:00 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:

Who gives a crap? Obama will just have some over-flowery speech on the economy and jobs and dumb Americans will buy into it.

Unfortunately this is true and its what scares me. He is able to dupe so many stupid people into believing his trumped up crap... so many stupid people...
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 6:02:21 PM
At 1/24/2012 5:59:50 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Unfortunately this is true and its what scares me. He is able to dupe so many stupid people into believing his trumped up crap... so many stupid people...

I know. There has never been a president that has mesmerized so many people. That is scary.
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 6:03:35 PM
At 1/24/2012 6:02:21 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:

I know. There has never been a president that has mesmerized so many people. That is scary.

Lol are you sure about that? There are definitely presidents who had higher approval ratings...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 6:05:07 PM
At 1/24/2012 6:03:35 PM, thett3 wrote:

Lol are you sure about that? There are definitely presidents who had higher approval ratings...

There is a differnece between respect and mesmerization. I respect Reagan and Ron Paul. I am not "mesmerized" by either of them.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 6:06:17 PM

FDR played a similar card with crappy results during the 30's too.

But the people aren't mesmerized, they're enticed by free handouts and the idea of class warfare where the intelligence, successful people have to give to the lazy and stupid masses...
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 6:08:25 PM
At 1/24/2012 6:06:17 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

But the people aren't mesmerized, they're enticed by free handouts and the idea of class warfare where the intelligence, successful people have to give to the lazy and stupid masses...

Well the African-Americans are mesmerized by him, and everyone else who supports him is either msemerized by his "good" speaking abilities or are enticed by his free handouts.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 6:09:08 PM
At 1/24/2012 6:08:25 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:
At 1/24/2012 6:06:17 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Well the African-Americans are mesmerized by him, and everyone else who supports him is either msemerized by his "good" speaking abilities or are enticed by his free handouts.

Eh I'll give you that.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 6:15:17 PM

Solution:
Dumb americans don't get to vote. Simple.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 6:16:31 PM
At 1/24/2012 6:15:17 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Solution:

I agree completely, I actually debated my government teacher on this just this week. I say there needs to be a sort of know how test in order to vote similar to a citizens or a civics test.
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 6:16:35 PM

Solution:

As great as that sounds and would be, I don't think any sort of legalislation would even be brought up in Congress. Much less be made into law.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 6:17:38 PM
At 1/24/2012 6:16:35 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:

Solution:

As great as that sounds and would be, I don't think any sort of legalislation would even be brought up in Congress. Much less be made into law.

Of course there won't be. All that "right to vote" crap will start spreading. What we really need is a complete overhaul not from within.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 6:17:47 PM
At 1/24/2012 6:05:07 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:

There is a differnece between respect and mesmerization. I respect Reagan and Ron Paul. I am not "mesmerized" by either of them.

Lmfao, republicans aren't mesmerized by Reagan? Are you sure? They wanted to put his head on a coin like a damn monarch, and they get excited by the mere mention of his name.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 6:19:07 PM
At 1/24/2012 6:17:38 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Solution:

Of course there won't be. All that "right to vote" crap will start spreading. What we really need is a complete overhaul not from within.

Again, if only.
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2012 6:20:00 PM
At 1/24/2012 6:17:47 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 1/24/2012 6:05:07 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:

Lmfao, republicans aren't mesmerized by Reagan? Are you sure? They wanted to put his head on a coin like a damn monarch, and they get excited by the mere mention of his name.

I like it when his name is mentioned in good context, but again, I am not mesmerized by him.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 8:48:15 AM

Solution:

If Ron Paul was such a viable candidate, then why is he so far behind.......Republicans cant stand the guy. It seems that the only dumbazz around here, is obviously you.
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 10:32:54 AM
At 1/26/2012 8:48:15 AM, inferno wrote:

Solution:

If Ron Paul was such a viable candidate, then why is he so far behind.......Republicans cant stand the guy. It seems that the only dumbazz around here, is obviously you.

How in the world am I a dumbass (or dumbazz)? Ron Paul is trying to get on the Republican ticket, am I wrong? Ron Paul 2012.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 10:58:23 AM
At 1/26/2012 10:32:54 AM, Ron-Paul wrote:

Solution:

How in the world am I a dumbass (or dumbazz)? Ron Paul is trying to get on the Republican ticket, am I wrong? Ron Paul 2012.

Ron Paul gets slammed daily by the GOP for being a pacifist.
He is weak on national defense. Is this the guy you want answering the phone at 3 oclock AM, when it all goes down. He might just hang up the phone.
And then, you will truly be sorry.
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 11:03:37 AM
At 1/26/2012 10:58:23 AM, inferno wrote:

Solution:

He is weak on national defense. Is this the guy you want answering the phone at 3 oclock AM, when it all goes down. He might just hang up the phone.

Isolationist Foreign Policy my friend. And you can not say that he is being slammed because he is one, very competitive and in a good spot right now, and is even leading the long term Republican Race by looking ahead instead of at the present. He is smart.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 11:16:15 AM
At 1/26/2012 11:03:37 AM, Ron-Paul wrote:

Solution:

Isolationist Foreign Policy my friend. And you can not say that he is being slammed because he is one, very competitive and in a good spot right now, and is even leading the long term Republican Race by looking ahead instead of at the present. He is smart.

He's a Libertarian radical. Call it what it is.
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 12:17:21 PM
At 1/26/2012 11:16:15 AM, inferno wrote:

Solution:

Ok. You have just proven his political ideology. Congratulations. Now where's your argument. And if he was actually a radical Libertarian, he would not be trying to get on the Republican ticket. Some people just misunderstand Ron Paul. I think you need to study up dumbazz (I hope you can detect the sarcasm with that last word).
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 12:30:42 PM
At 1/26/2012 12:17:21 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:

Solution:

Ok. You have just proven his political ideology. Congratulations. Now where's your argument. And if he was actually a radical Libertarian, he would not be trying to get on the Republican ticket. Some people just misunderstand Ron Paul. I think you need to study up dumbazz (I hope you can detect the sarcasm with that last word).

Oh but he is. And this is also what his Republican friends are calling him too.
How is that kool aid coming along. Got some on your lip.
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 12:33:26 PM
At 1/26/2012 12:30:42 PM, inferno wrote:
At 1/26/2012 12:17:21 PM, Ron-Paul wrote:

Solution:

Oh but he is. And this is also what his Republican friends are calling him too.
How is that kool aid coming along. Got some on your lip.

No. He is running on the Republican ticket. Do you still not get that dumbazz? And plus, Ron Paul should not be considered a Libertarian currently. If you think so prove it. And what is with your second line? That makes no sense whatsoever.