Jump to topic:

Petition section

Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2012 3:42:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Where can one petition the President? Because I would like to ask for an idea or two in this forum.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2012 3:44:45 PM
At 1/25/2012 3:42:22 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Where can one petition the President? Because I would like to ask for an idea or two in this forum.

You can just message him if you'd like. I think posting in the Debate.Org forum will work if you want community input.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2012 4:02:03 PM
I think a(n) FAQ section would be useful to the community, one that says how to add pictures, add videos, general debate etiquette, etc. that is easily accessible, rather than sprawling through the forums or making loads of posts about it.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
M.Torres
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2012 4:28:43 PM
At 1/25/2012 4:02:03 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
I think a(n) FAQ section would be useful to the community, one that says how to add pictures, add videos, general debate etiquette, etc. that is easily accessible, rather than sprawling through the forums or making loads of posts about it.

Sounds like a Juggle issue, which means it probably won't happen. Not soon anyway. We've had different tutorials and FAQ sections, but due to the site hierarchy, they have to be forum-based since we have no control over the site interface itself.
: At 11/28/2011 1:28:24 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
: M. Torres said it, so it must be right.

I'm an Apatheistic Ignostic. ... problem? ;D

I believe in the heart of the cards. .:DDO Duelist:.
RoyLatham
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2012 3:38:53 AM
There is a FAQ on the basic basics in the Help section are the top right of the DDO banner. It tells how to include video.

The two sticky threads at the top of the DDO forum topics give a lot of info.

Google searches can be restricted to the site by appending "site:debate.org" to the search. For example, one can do a Google search on

love spam site:debate.org

to find the love spam thread.