Total Posts:52|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What do ya think of the Republican primary?

Yarely
Posts: 329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 11:42:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
What do you think?
"Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals""
-Emma Goldman
bhatti1020
Posts: 216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 1:58:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 12:37:22 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I think it is a bad idea. Republicans shouldn't be allowed to run for president.

this
-Tourism & Immigration minister for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
"hey, no Jerry springer here!"
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 1:59:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 12:37:22 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I think it is a bad idea. Republicans shouldn't be allowed to run for president.

+1
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 2:36:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 2:30:11 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
For the record, neither should democrats.

-1
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 2:36:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 1:59:32 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 12:37:22 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I think it is a bad idea. Republicans shouldn't be allowed to run for president.

+1

Does this mean you support a Democrat ran one party system Ike?
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 2:40:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 2:36:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/30/2012 1:59:32 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 12:37:22 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I think it is a bad idea. Republicans shouldn't be allowed to run for president.

+1

Does this mean you support a Democrat ran one party system Ike?

Probably not. He is just an idiot.
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 2:40:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 2:40:37 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:36:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/30/2012 1:59:32 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 12:37:22 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I think it is a bad idea. Republicans shouldn't be allowed to run for president.

+1

Does this mean you support a Democrat ran one party system Ike?

Probably not. He is just an idiot.

But for an idiot, he is ok.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 2:47:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 2:40:37 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:36:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/30/2012 1:59:32 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 12:37:22 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I think it is a bad idea. Republicans shouldn't be allowed to run for president.

+1

Does this mean you support a Democrat ran one party system Ike?

Probably not. He is just an idiot.

I don't gain validation from the opinions of a stranger over the internet that thinks he has the knowledge and correctness to judge who is and is not intelligent.

I welcome your hatred.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 2:51:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 2:47:12 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:40:37 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:36:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/30/2012 1:59:32 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 12:37:22 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I think it is a bad idea. Republicans shouldn't be allowed to run for president.

+1

Does this mean you support a Democrat ran one party system Ike?

Probably not. He is just an idiot.

I don't gain validation from the opinions of a stranger over the internet that thinks he has the knowledge and correctness to judge who is and is not intelligent.

I welcome your hatred.

Who said I hated you? If you think you aren't an idiot, and want to prove that I've misjudged you, I'd be happy to debate you. I haven't done a minimum wage debate for a while. Fancy something on that mate?
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 2:56:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 2:51:16 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:47:12 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:40:37 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:36:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/30/2012 1:59:32 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 12:37:22 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I think it is a bad idea. Republicans shouldn't be allowed to run for president.

+1

Does this mean you support a Democrat ran one party system Ike?

Probably not. He is just an idiot.

I don't gain validation from the opinions of a stranger over the internet that thinks he has the knowledge and correctness to judge who is and is not intelligent.

I welcome your hatred.

Who said I hated you? If you think you aren't an idiot, and want to prove that I've misjudged you, I'd be happy to debate you. I haven't done a minimum wage debate for a while. Fancy something on that mate?

You give yourself too much credit and importance. I have no desire to prove anything to you because I don't value your opinion. However, if you'd like to debate regulation of business, I'd send the challenge within the coming days.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 3:03:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 2:56:20 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:51:16 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:47:12 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:40:37 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:36:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/30/2012 1:59:32 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 12:37:22 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I think it is a bad idea. Republicans shouldn't be allowed to run for president.

+1

Does this mean you support a Democrat ran one party system Ike?

Probably not. He is just an idiot.

I don't gain validation from the opinions of a stranger over the internet that thinks he has the knowledge and correctness to judge who is and is not intelligent.

I welcome your hatred.

Who said I hated you? If you think you aren't an idiot, and want to prove that I've misjudged you, I'd be happy to debate you. I haven't done a minimum wage debate for a while. Fancy something on that mate?

You give yourself too much credit and importance. I have no desire to prove anything to you because I don't value your opinion. However, if you'd like to debate regulation of business, I'd send the challenge within the coming days.

Its this kind of stuff which makes me think you are an idiot. I didn't say anything which could make any sane person think that I thought my opinion was particularly important. I didn't big myself up at all...

What resolution do you want? Please note; I am not against all regulation per se, just government regulation of businesses.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 3:06:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You give yourself too much credit and importance. I have no desire to prove anything to you because I don't value your opinion.:

No need to further woo me. You had me at "hello." :)
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 3:14:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 3:03:37 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:56:20 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:51:16 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:47:12 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:40:37 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:36:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/30/2012 1:59:32 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 12:37:22 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I think it is a bad idea. Republicans shouldn't be allowed to run for president.

+1

Does this mean you support a Democrat ran one party system Ike?

Probably not. He is just an idiot.

I don't gain validation from the opinions of a stranger over the internet that thinks he has the knowledge and correctness to judge who is and is not intelligent.

I welcome your hatred.

Who said I hated you? If you think you aren't an idiot, and want to prove that I've misjudged you, I'd be happy to debate you. I haven't done a minimum wage debate for a while. Fancy something on that mate?

You give yourself too much credit and importance. I have no desire to prove anything to you because I don't value your opinion. However, if you'd like to debate regulation of business, I'd send the challenge within the coming days.

Its this kind of stuff which makes me think you are an idiot. I didn't say anything which could make any sane person think that I thought my opinion was particularly important. I didn't big myself up at all...

This whole argument is founded with the motive of intimidation, prove my intelligence, else I am an idiot, so says Thaddeus. I am somehow to take offense that you think of me in a negative light, and I am to "prove that you have misjudged me..."
In the end, in any rational and unbias mind, it is actually you that's the fool that somehow feels better than one else through put-downs and condescension.

I have my opinions of you as well, but for the sake of civility I keep them to myself.


What resolution do you want? Please note; I am not against all regulation per se, just government regulation of businesses.

Government regulation it is.

By the way, just curious, what do you think ought to regulate business if government shouldn't?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 3:26:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 3:14:38 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 3:03:37 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:56:20 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:51:16 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:47:12 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:40:37 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:36:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/30/2012 1:59:32 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 12:37:22 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I think it is a bad idea. Republicans shouldn't be allowed to run for president.

+1

Does this mean you support a Democrat ran one party system Ike?

Probably not. He is just an idiot.

I don't gain validation from the opinions of a stranger over the internet that thinks he has the knowledge and correctness to judge who is and is not intelligent.

I welcome your hatred.

Who said I hated you? If you think you aren't an idiot, and want to prove that I've misjudged you, I'd be happy to debate you. I haven't done a minimum wage debate for a while. Fancy something on that mate?

You give yourself too much credit and importance. I have no desire to prove anything to you because I don't value your opinion. However, if you'd like to debate regulation of business, I'd send the challenge within the coming days.

Its this kind of stuff which makes me think you are an idiot. I didn't say anything which could make any sane person think that I thought my opinion was particularly important. I didn't big myself up at all...

This whole argument is founded with the motive of intimidation, prove my intelligence, else I am an idiot, so says Thaddeus. I am somehow to take offense that you think of me in a negative light, and I am to "prove that you have misjudged me..."

No. Rather it makes no presuppositions about how much you value my opinion. It gives you the option to change it if you wish, but also the option to say you don't care. I don't know if you value my opinion or not, so my comment was designed to take this lack of knowledge into account. It makes no comment about my perception of the value of my opinion. You read my comment somewhat autistically.

In the end, in any rational and unbias mind, it is actually you that's the fool that somehow feels better than one else through put-downs and condescension.

I have my opinions of you as well, but for the sake of civility I keep them to myself.
I'm not fussed either way.



What resolution do you want? Please note; I am not against all regulation per se, just government regulation of businesses.

Government regulation it is.

By the way, just curious, what do you think ought to regulate business if government shouldn't?

In a voluntaryist society it should be possible for people to voluntarily form societies where such a thing is possible (though this would require a collective land ownership). Also agreements made various insurance companies or other such groups could be defined as regulating each other.

Also, what about the government regulation? Is the resolution "Government regulation is good"? If so, good for whom and by what criteria, or should we define the parameters within the debate?
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 3:41:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 3:26:43 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 1/30/2012 3:14:38 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 3:03:37 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:56:20 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:51:16 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:47:12 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:40:37 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 1/30/2012 2:36:48 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 1/30/2012 1:59:32 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 12:37:22 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
I think it is a bad idea. Republicans shouldn't be allowed to run for president.

+1

Does this mean you support a Democrat ran one party system Ike?

Probably not. He is just an idiot.

I don't gain validation from the opinions of a stranger over the internet that thinks he has the knowledge and correctness to judge who is and is not intelligent.

I welcome your hatred.

Who said I hated you? If you think you aren't an idiot, and want to prove that I've misjudged you, I'd be happy to debate you. I haven't done a minimum wage debate for a while. Fancy something on that mate?

You give yourself too much credit and importance. I have no desire to prove anything to you because I don't value your opinion. However, if you'd like to debate regulation of business, I'd send the challenge within the coming days.

Its this kind of stuff which makes me think you are an idiot. I didn't say anything which could make any sane person think that I thought my opinion was particularly important. I didn't big myself up at all...

This whole argument is founded with the motive of intimidation, prove my intelligence, else I am an idiot, so says Thaddeus. I am somehow to take offense that you think of me in a negative light, and I am to "prove that you have misjudged me..."

No. Rather it makes no presuppositions about how much you value my opinion. It gives you the option to change it if you wish, but also the option to say you don't care. I don't know if you value my opinion or not, so my comment was designed to take this lack of knowledge into account. It makes no comment about my perception of the value of my opinion. You read my comment somewhat autistically.

In the end, in any rational and unbias mind, it is actually you that's the fool that somehow feels better than one else through put-downs and condescension.


I have my opinions of you as well, but for the sake of civility I keep them to myself.
I'm not fussed either way.



What resolution do you want? Please note; I am not against all regulation per se, just government regulation of businesses.

Government regulation it is.

By the way, just curious, what do you think ought to regulate business if government shouldn't?

In a voluntaryist society it should be possible for people to voluntarily form societies where such a thing is possible (though this would require a collective land ownership). Also agreements made various insurance companies or other such groups could be defined as regulating each other.

Also, what about the government regulation? Is the resolution "Government regulation is good"? If so, good for whom and by what criteria, or should we define the parameters within the debate?

You know what, you can go to hell. I've had enough of the fighting and insults on this website. Whether or not someone knows they're wrong, they'll still rebut and insult some more just to make themselves feel intellectually superior to others. Darkkermit has left and now you want to be his successor,...if thats the case, then I won't have anything to do with it.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 3:47:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What about that last post caused you to change your mind?
For someone who is always insulting others, don't you think it is odd to be refusing to debate because of some perceived incivilities?
Also, I am nothing like DK, though I wouldn't consider being like him a bad thing. (I would certainly prefer to be DK than you). Interestingly DK has also always been far more civil than you.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 3:56:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 3:47:00 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
What about that last post caused you to change your mind?
For someone who is always insulting others, don't you think it is odd to be refusing to debate because of some perceived incivilities?
Also, I am nothing like DK, though I wouldn't consider being like him a bad thing. (I would certainly prefer to be DK than you). Interestingly DK has also always been far more civil than you.

you're so full of it. DK, before we ever even met, before I had insulting any ideology whatsoever, called me an authoritarian douche bag, and from then on, it was a trade of insults. If can stand here and point blank tell me that he was civil, more civil than me, then you're either bias, have selective memory, or are just frankly stupid.

This is the last I will respond to you, you lie and you've always been a condescending jack@$$.

I can just anticipate you using this as an example of my "incivility" after you arbitrarily called me an idiot and continued to provoke me. You behave just like Darkkermit, its repugnant.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 4:08:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 3:56:54 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 3:47:00 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
What about that last post caused you to change your mind?
For someone who is always insulting others, don't you think it is odd to be refusing to debate because of some perceived incivilities?
Also, I am nothing like DK, though I wouldn't consider being like him a bad thing. (I would certainly prefer to be DK than you). Interestingly DK has also always been far more civil than you.

you're so full of it. DK, before we ever even met, before I had insulting any ideology whatsoever, called me an authoritarian douche bag, and from then on, it was a trade of insults. If can stand here and point blank tell me that he was civil, more civil than me, then you're either bias, have selective memory, or are just frankly stupid.
I wouldn't say he was particularly civil, just more so than you. Please inform me how my previous statement makes me "full of it". Assuming that "it" is in the conventional form of the expression. How was I being arrogant? I admit that I have not read every exchange between you and DK, but regarding your interactions with others compared to his, you come off much, much worse.

This is the last I will respond to you, you lie and you've always been a condescending jack@$$.
Charming, but assertion without warrant.

I can just anticipate you using this as an example of my "incivility" after you arbitrarily called me an idiot and continued to provoke me. You behave just like Darkkermit, its repugnant.
I don't care if you are uncivil to me (though you certainly are; but not without equal fault on either side here), so I wouldn't use this against you. Hell, I don't even care if anyone is uncivil. However, you don't have any business calling anyone else inflammatory or a jerk.
Yarely
Posts: 329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 4:19:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
LOOL why the hell does every freaking forum have to become a flame war?
"Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals""
-Emma Goldman
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 4:20:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 4:19:12 PM, Yarely wrote:
LOOL why the hell does every freaking forum have to become a flame war?

guess who's leading the flame war in virtually ALL the forum topics right now?....I think he may be drunk.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 4:30:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 4:20:05 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 1/30/2012 4:19:12 PM, Yarely wrote:
LOOL why the hell does every freaking forum have to become a flame war?

guess who's leading the flame war in virtually ALL the forum topics right now?....I think he may be drunk.

If this is a flame war, it is rather one sided. As for the anonymous thread; I didn't write any myself.
Yarely
Posts: 329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 4:35:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 4:32:28 PM, Wnope wrote:
I feel sorry for the Republicans.

It's worse for them than it was for Democrats choosing between Kerry and Gore.

LOOL I think I dislike Newt Gingrich the most. I don't know what it is...he just seems evil. He has this privileged executive sort of aura. I love how he's always bragging about how he was best friends with Reagan
"Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals""
-Emma Goldman
thett3
Posts: 14,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 4:40:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 4:35:39 PM, Yarely wrote:
At 1/30/2012 4:32:28 PM, Wnope wrote:
I feel sorry for the Republicans.

It's worse for them than it was for Democrats choosing between Kerry and Gore.

LOOL I think I dislike Newt Gingrich the most. I don't know what it is...he just seems evil. He has this privileged executive sort of aura. I love how he's always bragging about how he was best friends with Reagan

Agreed although for me thats kind of cool, I have a weird thing where I admire evil intelligent people (really need to work on that), but I think Santorum is the worst.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Yarely
Posts: 329
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 4:46:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 1/30/2012 4:40:28 PM, thett3 wrote:
At 1/30/2012 4:35:39 PM, Yarely wrote:
At 1/30/2012 4:32:28 PM, Wnope wrote:
I feel sorry for the Republicans.

It's worse for them than it was for Democrats choosing between Kerry and Gore.

LOOL I think I dislike Newt Gingrich the most. I don't know what it is...he just seems evil. He has this privileged executive sort of aura. I love how he's always bragging about how he was best friends with Reagan

Agreed although for me thats kind of cool, I have a weird thing where I admire evil intelligent people (really need to work on that), but I think Santorum is the worst.

LOOL. I think so far Ron Paul and Mitt Romney are the best. But Ron Paul is most likely not going to win. Poor guy is always ignored in debates
"Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals""
-Emma Goldman
CosmicAlfonzo
Posts: 5,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 5:11:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think it is a joke.

Like Thadmonius, I don't particularly care for Dems either.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2012 5:17:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Regardless of the spat, I would thoroughly enjoy an answer from ike:

Do you believe in a one party system of Democrats?
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus