Jump to topic:

New World Order? Ill call bullsh*t....

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 3:35:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Not doing this for a discussion, just wanted to take a survey for a conspiracy class where i got "New World Order" naturally i thought of this site since this place is teeming with smart people and dumbsh*ts alike, so if i could get your quick opinion i'll be on my way.

NWO is fake
1 Imabench

NWO is real

(first to ten freezes the vote so i can get the percentage)

Thanks for taking time out of your day to help me on this guys <3
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 3:38:12 PM
At 1/31/2012 3:35:22 PM, imabench wrote:
Not doing this for a discussion, just wanted to take a survey for a conspiracy class where i got "New World Order" naturally i thought of this site since this place is teeming with smart people and dumbsh*ts alike, so if i could get your quick opinion i'll be on my way.

NWO is fake
1 Imabench

NWO is real

Yeah sure. This coming from a guy who has never seen an occult ritual, voodoo, Government labs, CIA Informant Confessions, Secret Service Members, Presidents, Governors, and Scholars.
I have.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 3:39:15 PM

NWO is fake
1 Imabench

NWO is real

And not only did I see them. They said and did some very wicked things.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 3:40:23 PM
NWO is fake
1 Imabench
2 royalpaladin

NWO is real

Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 3:42:41 PM
At 1/31/2012 3:40:23 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
NWO is fake
1 Imabench
2 royalpaladin
3 Stephen_Hawkins

NWO is real
1 Inferno (But he is insane, so I'm not sure if he counts)

Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
1Historygenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 3:50:09 PM
At 1/31/2012 3:42:41 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
NWO is fake
1 Imabench
2 royalpaladin
3 Stephen_Hawkins
4 1Historygenius

NWO is real

joined.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 3:51:35 PM
At 1/31/2012 3:42:41 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
NWO is fake
1 Imabench
2 royalpaladin
3 Stephen_Hawkins

NWO is real

This post is irrelevent. You are only going by talk. You dont have the guts or backbone to face the darkness like real people do.
1Historygenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 3:52:14 PM
At 1/31/2012 3:38:12 PM, inferno wrote:

NWO is fake
1 Imabench

NWO is real

Yeah sure. This coming from a guy who has never seen an occult ritual, voodoo, Government labs, CIA Informant Confessions, Secret Service Members, Presidents, Governors, and Scholars.
I have.

My uncle was part of the CIA and I told him about this NWO conspiracy stuff and he called bullsh*t to. He said why would we want to do that when we have so many problems in the world. An NWO would just be overwhelmed and would fail and the majority of the planet would be against it.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
Viper-King
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 3:57:36 PM
NWO is fake
1 Imabench
2 royalpaladin
3 Stephen_Hawkins
4 Viper-King

NWO is real
Who believes in that fricken crap?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 3:59:26 PM
At 1/31/2012 3:57:36 PM, Viper-King wrote:
NWO is fake
1 Imabench
2 royalpaladin
3 Stephen_Hawkins
4 Viper-King

NWO is real

More than you think my friend. This website does not reflect on our society at large. Maybe you should get out of the comfort zone of DDO, and go where they are. Something tells me, you dont have the guts to associate yourself with the inner circle. Of course not. But you are nothing but talk and no action.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 4:01:51 PM
At 1/31/2012 3:52:14 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
My uncle was part of the CIA and I told him about this NWO conspiracy stuff and he called bullsh*t to. He said why would we want to do that when we have so many problems in the world. An NWO would just be overwhelmed and would fail and the majority of the planet would be against it.

"There exists in our world today a powerful and dangerous secret cult. This cult is patronized and protected by the highest level government officials in the world. Its membership is composed of those in the power centers of government, industry, commerce, finance, and labor. It manipulates individuals in areas of important public influence - including the academic world and the mass media. The Secret Cult is a global fraternity of a political aristocracy whose purpose is to further the political policies of persons or agencies unknown. It acts covertly and illegally."
-- Victor Marchetti (CIA Director's Assistant, "The CIA and the Cult of Intelligence" 1974)

You have an unsourced anecdote and I have a real CIA quote with a real source. You fail.

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 4:05:14 PM
At 1/31/2012 4:01:51 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

"There exists in our world today a powerful and dangerous secret cult. This cult is patronized and protected by the highest level government officials in the world. Its membership is composed of those in the power centers of government, industry, commerce, finance, and labor. It manipulates individuals in areas of important public influence - including the academic world and the mass media. The Secret Cult is a global fraternity of a political aristocracy whose purpose is to further the political policies of persons or agencies unknown. It acts covertly and illegally."
-- Victor Marchetti (CIA Director's Assistant, "The CIA and the Cult of Intelligence" 1974)

You have an unsourced anecdote and I have a real CIA quote with a real source. You fail.

Cant you see that he is not like us. He is too far gone.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 4:05:23 PM

You took that quote out of context.

"Victor Marchetti used the expression "cult of intelligence" to denounce what he viewed as a counterproductive mindset and culture of secrecy, elitism, amorality and lawlessness within and surrounding the Central Intelligence Agency in the service of American imperialism:"

http://en.wikipedia.org...

"In reaction to Marchetti's use of the expression "cult of intelligence", it has also come to be used by some writers of conspiracy theory and conspiracy fiction to describe a cabal, with a pyramid-shaped hierarchy, which is fanatically devoted to gathering information, often of an esoteric or occult nature.[8]"
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 4:09:20 PM
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect)."
-- Mark Twain (Notebook, 1904)

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."
-- Albert Einstein
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 4:10:56 PM

Yes. It is very private and almost undetectable by most. They understand the secrets of the universe and the forbidden knowledge that was left here on Earth by ancient mystics and prophets of days past. Some can bend time, others can manipulate energy. There is so much that these imbeciles do not understand about the world that we live in. They are brainwashed, and this is the reason why they are not able to fathom or comprehend in a reasonable manner, such complex issues
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 4:12:16 PM
At 1/31/2012 4:09:20 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect)."
-- Mark Twain (Notebook, 1904)

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance."
-- Albert Einstein

Yes, yes. Atheists like all other extremists always conform without investigation.
I am talking about on a physical plane, and not by just a book or papers.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 4:17:48 PM
At 1/31/2012 4:05:23 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

All quotes are out of context. You can't quote the whole book.

People think that "hey you took that out of context!" is an actual rebuttal that wins arguments. No, it's lazy nonsense.

"Victor Marchetti used the expression "cult of intelligence" to denounce what he viewed as a counterproductive mindset and culture of secrecy, elitism, amorality and lawlessness within and surrounding the Central Intelligence Agency in the service of American imperialism:"

Precisely! How does that counter anything I said again? That's spot on and exactly what were talking about here. It appears that the quote was kept in meaningful context wasn't it.

"In reaction to Marchetti's use of the expression "cult of intelligence", it has also come to be used by some writers of conspiracy theory and conspiracy fiction to describe a cabal, with a pyramid-shaped hierarchy, which is fanatically devoted to gathering information, often of an esoteric or occult nature.[8]"

Ok, theres no refutation contained within that. So what?

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 4:23:43 PM
At 1/31/2012 4:17:48 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 1/31/2012 4:05:23 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

All quotes are out of context. You can't quote the whole book.

People think that "hey you took that out of context!" is an actual rebuttal that wins arguments. No, it's lazy nonsense.

Precisely! How does that counter anything I said again? That's spot on and exactly what were talking about here. It appears that the quote was kept in meaningful context wasn't it.

Ok, theres no refutation contained within that. So what?

"Out of context" refers to whether or not you are using the quote in the manner that was intended by the author, which is something that you are not doing.
"cult of intelligence" to denounce what he viewed as a counterproductive mindset and culture of secrecy, elitism, amorality and lawlessness within and surrounding the Central Intelligence Agency in the service of American imperialism" does not mean that there is a global fascist dictatorship conspiracy. It simply means that the CIA is not accountable to the people. You are taking his quote and using it in a different manner.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 4:25:32 PM
NWO is fake
1 Imabench
2 royalpaladin
3 Stephen_Hawkins
4 Viper-King

NWO is real
2 Ren

Fvck with me.
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 4:25:43 PM
What kind of nutcase denies the New World Order? The fact that it's been explicitly mentioned in speeches by presidents is lost on you?
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
bhatti1020
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 4:28:42 PM
At 1/31/2012 4:25:32 PM, Ren wrote:
NWO is fake
1 Imabench
2 royalpaladin
3 Stephen_Hawkins
4 Viper-King
5 Bhatti1020

NWO is real
2 Ren
-Tourism & Immigration minister for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
"hey, no Jerry springer here!"
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 4:29:02 PM
NWO is fake
1 Imabench
2 royalpaladin
3 Stephen_Hawkins
4 Viper-King
5 ConservativePolitico

NWO is real
2 Ren (of course)
MasterKage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 4:30:31 PM
At 1/31/2012 4:29:02 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
NWO is fake
1 Imabench
2 royalpaladin
3 Stephen_Hawkins
4 Viper-King
5 ConservativePolitico
6 MasterKage

NWO is real
2 Ren (of course)
This signature is full of timey wimey wibbly wobbly stuff...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 4:32:17 PM
At 1/31/2012 4:25:43 PM, Reasoning wrote:
What kind of nutcase denies the New World Order? The fact that it's been explicitly mentioned in speeches by presidents is lost on you?

Bush' Sr's speech given on September 11, 1990.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2012 4:33:50 PM

NWO is fake
1 Imabench

NWO is real

Of course we do not expect for you to understand this issue anyway.
Just another secualarist who is nothing but talk. Put your money where your mouth is.