Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

Roseanne Barr for President?

1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 3:39:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
She is running for the candidacy of the Green Party.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 3:47:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
*Has a good Lol*
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 4:59:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/3/2012 3:39:01 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
She is running for the candidacy of the Green Party.



Jill Stein is already the Green Party candidate, and she has been endorsed by the Occupy movements.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 5:25:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Have to do a history project on this dweeb... She wants to get 2%, I hope so, -2% from Obama.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 5:31:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Just finished the vid, fail. (well most of it)
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 5:37:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/3/2012 4:59:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/3/2012 3:39:01 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
She is running for the candidacy of the Green Party.



Jill Stein is already the Green Party candidate, and she has been endorsed by the Occupy movements.

An endorsement from the OWS =/= nomination. There is time is the Green Party's convention is to be held in Baltimore, Maryland through July 13-15, 2012.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 6:00:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/3/2012 5:37:45 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 2/3/2012 4:59:24 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/3/2012 3:39:01 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
She is running for the candidacy of the Green Party.



Jill Stein is already the Green Party candidate, and she has been endorsed by the Occupy movements.

An endorsement from the OWS =/= nomination. There is time is the Green Party's convention is to be held in Baltimore, Maryland through July 13-15, 2012.

There is time and*
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 7:29:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I watched it again, and she is just completely crazy.

I love how she's all by herself, and all she does is spout crazy cosmos junk, and something about putting milk back into the fridge.

And the fact that she is running for both PM of Israel, and the US.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2012 11:18:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/3/2012 7:29:31 PM, OberHerr wrote:
I watched it again, and she is just completely crazy.

I love how she's all by herself, and all she does is spout crazy cosmos junk, and something about putting milk back into the fridge.

And the fact that she is running for both PM of Israel, and the US.

Here she is interviewing one of her voters.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
DetectableNinja
Posts: 6,043
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 9:08:39 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Well, in the second part, she goes on about how everything would still be capitalist, and further explains her platform.

If you get past the idea of the "cosmos" thing, she's actually a good candidate to represent her party.
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 9:47:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/4/2012 9:08:39 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Well, in the second part, she goes on about how everything would still be capitalist, and further explains her platform.

If you get past the idea of the "cosmos" thing, she's actually a good candidate to represent her party.

Jill Stein > Roseanne Barr

Even the polls show it:
http://www.greenpartywatch.org...
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 9:48:37 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/4/2012 9:08:39 AM, DetectableNinja wrote:
Well, in the second part, she goes on about how everything would still be capitalist, and further explains her platform.

If you get past the idea of the "cosmos" thing, she's actually a good candidate to represent her party.

Oh and if she was a good candidate for the Green Party then she would talk about the environment as a primary issue.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2012 11:17:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Nuff said.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-