Jump to topic:

Bill Gates Pitiful Next to Illuminati Bankers

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 5:09:05 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
People think Bill Gates is the richest man in the world, or that business man from Mexico. FALSE.

Bill Gates' net worth: 59 billion dollars

John D. Rockefeller's net worth: 663 billion dollars

Evelyn Rothschild's net worth: 500 trillion dollars (more than half of the worlds wealth, where you at Bill Gates?)

Just goes to show that the people with real money and power, no one knows about them. The common man is unaware of their presence behind the scenes.

Sources:

http://www.celebritynetworth.com...
http://truedemocracyparty.net...

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 3:03:43 PM
This is ridiculous Geo - you gave the net worth of someone who is dead, and then sourced the other's net worth with a crackpot website.

We all know Rockefeller was the richest man, when his worth was adjusted for inflation - he isn't now, because he's dead, and he and his family lost a tonne of it over the years (though they're all still very rich).

Of the currently living, Gates and the Mexican fella who owns Sky are the richest individuals on the planet.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 3:12:27 PM
DAMMIT! why do people have to point out Geo's obvious mistakes??? We could have let this die out and go into history but NOOOOOOOOOOO we have to call his bluff and let him open the door for another crackpot NWO theory.....

I hate this
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 3:14:48 PM
At 2/8/2012 3:12:27 PM, imabench wrote:
DAMMIT! why do people have to point out Geo's obvious mistakes??? We could have let this die out and go into history but NOOOOOOOOOOO we have to call his bluff and let him open the door for another crackpot NWO theory.....

I like challenging Geo on his conspiracy theories. Been doing it for years.

I hate this

Good.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 4:41:29 PM
At 2/8/2012 3:03:43 PM, Volkov wrote:
This is ridiculous Geo - you gave the net worth of someone who is dead,

But his successor David Rockefeller is alive and inherited it. John, David, whatever. The point is, a Rockefeller has 663 billion.

I know John is dead, but I left it there because the article only has info on John, not David Rockefeller. David Rockefeller surely inherited it.

and then sourced the other's net worth with a crackpot website.

False. You just don't like the website or its info.

We all know Rockefeller was the richest man, when his worth was adjusted for inflation - he isn't now, because he's dead, and he and his family lost a tonne of it over the years (though they're all still very rich).

They have downplayed their wealth. It makes sense given the prominence of the media. They don't have to answer to anybody so they probably don't disclose their true finances. And I wouldn't blame them, especially given the amount of money and assets.

Of the currently living, Gates and the Mexican fella who owns Sky are the richest individuals on the planet.

Tell that to David Rockefeller and Evelyn Rothschild. Their multinational banks and underground money vaults beg to differ.

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/8/2012 4:55:48 PM
At 2/8/2012 4:41:29 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
But his successor David Rockefeller is alive and inherited it. John, David, whatever. The point is, a Rockefeller has 663 billion.

Actually they only have it estimated his net worth was between roughly $400 billion to that $663 billion, so you just gave the high end of the scale.

I know John is dead, but I left it there because the article only has info on John, not David Rockefeller. David Rockefeller surely inherited it.

David Rockefeller's net worth is $2.9 billion - not even a fraction of that.

False. You just don't like the website or its info.

Did you even look at the article? Did you see what it listed?

Bank of England, Reuters News, Associated Press, ABC,CBS, NBC, CNBC, CNN, Royal Dutch SHELL, Israel, Federal Reserve, US/UK Governments, CIA, NATO, Half Of World

They list state banks, Reuters News (owned by a Canadian, not Rothschild), quite a few other news companies who we know the owners of, whole states, NATO and the CIA (military departments), and "half of the world."

Come on man. They don't even source it.

They have downplayed their wealth. It makes sense given the prominence of the media. They don't have to answer to anybody so they probably don't disclose their true finances. And I wouldn't blame them, especially given the amount of money and assets.

That's speculation, Geo.

Tell that to David Rockefeller and Evelyn Rothschild. Their multinational banks and underground money vaults beg to differ.

I think the world's top ten richest people have roughly $40 trillion or so of total assets - not net worth, but assets. These assets account for quite a bit of the world's businesses. Where the rest of these folks get the money from is quite hard to imagine.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 9:53:06 AM
At 2/8/2012 3:12:27 PM, imabench wrote:

I hate this

This coming from a guy who only gets his information from the internet and science books. Have you ever heard of real life before ? I think if you knew these people personally, then you would know how they operate. Apparently you do not.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 10:20:36 AM
At 2/8/2012 5:09:05 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
People think Bill Gates is the richest man in the world, or that business man from Mexico. FALSE.

Evelyn Rothschild's net worth: 500 trillion dollars (more than half of the worlds wealth, where you at Bill Gates?)

A.) What makes you think they are Illuminati?
B.) Rockefeller died in 1937
C.) Bill is the second richest, Carlos Slim Helu is the richest man alive
D.) Sir Rothschild's net worth is only $20 billion

http://www.forbes.com...

Just goes to show that the people with real money and power, no one knows about them. The common man is unaware of their presence behind the scenes.

Sources:

You know they are anonymous when Wikipedia has articles on them.
http://en.wikipedia.org...
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 10:30:46 AM
At 2/9/2012 10:20:36 AM, DanT wrote:

A.) What makes you think they are Illuminati?
B.) Rockefeller died in 1937
C.) Bill is the second richest, Carlos Slim Helu is the richest man alive
D.) Sir Rothschild's net worth is only $20 billion

http://www.forbes.com...

Sources:

You know they are anonymous when Wikipedia has articles on them.

They are well known members of the Illuminati. Are you just finding this out /
I dont mean any harm man. But you are way behind and out of touch with this world.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 10:57:24 AM
At 2/9/2012 10:55:41 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
There is no Illuminati.

Or is there?

No, there isn't.

(Well not in the sense that Geo means. I don't doubt that there is some secretive organisation called the illuminati somewher)
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 10:59:37 AM
At 2/8/2012 3:03:43 PM, Volkov wrote:
This is ridiculous Geo - you gave the net worth of someone who is dead, and then sourced the other's net worth with a crackpot website.:

Don't you get it? He's not dead. Upon his initial death at the hands of Tiamat during the intergalactic war between Earth and Nibiru, he was cryogenically frozen by the Illuminati and Han Solo. Eventually they thawed him out at the last conference of the Trilateral Commission. His body Thetans were transmogrified through the power invoked by Satan. His massive fortune was held by Dr. Evil who had then paid for the world's greatest Nazi doctors to regenerate and animate his body. He currently lives in an underground fortress in Zurich, Switzerland with Tupac Shakur, but also shares a summer fortress under the Vatican with Biggie Smalls. Both fortresses are guarded by an army of Yeti and Sith Lords. It is, for all intents and purposes, impenetrable.

F*ck man, you're so blinded by the Elites if you can't see this.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 11:08:09 AM
There is no Illuminati.

And there is no Royal Paladin. The girl who blows hot air without any life experiences. Next please.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 11:09:23 AM
At 2/9/2012 11:08:09 AM, inferno wrote:
There is no Illuminati.

And there is no Royal Paladin. The girl who blows hot air without any life experiences. Next please.

There is no Royal Paladin? My life now feels so empty and meaningless.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 11:09:27 AM
There is no Illuminati.

Which of your life experiences have led you to believe in the Illuminati? Before you start babbling about angels, demons, and Frankenstein, give me hard evidence that the Illuminati exists.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 11:15:47 AM
At 2/9/2012 11:09:27 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
There is no Illuminati.

Which of your life experiences have led you to believe in the Illuminati? Before you start babbling about angels, demons, and Frankenstein, give me hard evidence that the Illuminati exists.

Well like a lot of real life people, I have seen angels and demons not materialized, but in pure form. Frankenstein is a comic character, and we all know this except you. Illuminati is a group of secret elites who dwell in all parts of the globe. They operate as the principalities of darkness which is also talked about in the Bible.
They are the seeds of Satan, and are preparing to release the Anti-Christ very soon.
When you hear them speak about beheadings of Christians overseas, and wars between Israel and Iran along with tensions between China, Germany, and the US. Then you know that because of these major political events, that the beginning of the end is near.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 11:17:48 AM
At 2/9/2012 11:15:47 AM, inferno wrote:
There is no Illuminati.

Well like a lot of real life people, I have seen angels and demons not materialized, but in pure form. Frankenstein is a comic character, and we all know this except you. Illuminati is a group of secret elites who dwell in all parts of the globe. They operate as the principalities of darkness which is also talked about in the Bible.
They are the seeds of Satan, and are preparing to release the Anti-Christ very soon.
When you hear them speak about beheadings of Christians overseas, and wars between Israel and Iran along with tensions between China, Germany, and the US. Then you know that because of these major political events, that the beginning of the end is near.

Wait, so the conflicts between the nations of the world are because of the Illuminati? Silly me, I assumed that they resulted from ideological conflicts.

Do you have any sources, or are you just making nonsensical assertions?
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 11:24:48 AM
At 2/9/2012 11:17:48 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/9/2012 11:15:47 AM, inferno wrote:
There is no Illuminati.

Wait, so the conflicts between the nations of the world are because of the Illuminati? Silly me, I assumed that they resulted from ideological conflicts.

Do you have any sources, or are you just making nonsensical assertions?

No, they are not just based on ideology alone. Again, these sentiments sounds like it is coming from someone who has never been inside the inner circle or around rich, famous and VERY powerful politicians who tell secrets that are not on the 6 o'clock news. There are so many stories and so many vivid details. But for someone who has been to a world class Masonic Lodge, then my friend let me tell you this. You have no idea what is going on in the real world. You are a lost sheep standing for out there and beyond in the midst of wolves who are thirsting for the ignorance of your blood.
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 1:05:41 PM

I always thought you were serious about your illuminati fantasies but this one really makes me think you are just trolling. Evelyn Rothschild's net worth according to your source includes: "Israel, Federal Reserve, US/UK Governments, CIA, NATO, Half Of World".

Would you be able to provide some ownership documents for any of those? I am especially interested in finding out when the US government was sold, and how much we went for.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 1:16:34 PM
At 2/9/2012 1:05:41 PM, Double_R wrote:

I always thought you were serious about your illuminati fantasies but this one really makes me think you are just trolling. Evelyn Rothschild's net worth according to your source includes: "Israel, Federal Reserve, US/UK Governments, CIA, NATO, Half Of World".

Would you be able to provide some ownership documents for any of those? I am especially interested in finding out when the US government was sold, and how much we went for.

Double R. No he is not trolling my friend. These people are a very evil, cult.
They operate all around the world, and they control the media, currency, wars, food, banks, schools, internet, etc.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 1:24:26 PM
......so much fail in this thread, on the part of Inferno and Geo....
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 1:25:07 PM
At 2/9/2012 1:16:34 PM, inferno wrote:

They operate all around the world, and they control the media, currency, wars, food, banks, schools, internet, etc.

Right. And they own the US government, Isreal, NATO, etc...

So can you provide any of these documents? I would also like to see Israel's transaction. I would be offended if Rothschild paid more for Israel then she did for the US. I don't like the idea of being sold cheap.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 1:28:00 PM
At 2/9/2012 1:25:07 PM, Double_R wrote:

So can you provide any of these documents? I would also like to see Israel's transaction. I would be offended if Rothschild paid more for Israel then she did for the US. I don't like the idea of being sold cheap.

Of course they do. This is nothing new. It has much to do with resources and money and of course, power. You have the German Reich, The Mexican Mafia, The Nation Of Islam, and The Zions along with the UN. They are all in this together.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 1:46:30 PM
At 2/9/2012 1:28:00 PM, inferno wrote:

Of course they do. This is nothing new. It has much to do with resources and money and of course, power. You have the German Reich, The Mexican Mafia, The Nation Of Islam, and The Zions along with the UN. They are all in this together.
For some reason I think that these guys would kill each other if they were within 5 feet of each other.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 1:50:14 PM
There is no Illuminati.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 1:51:39 PM
At 2/9/2012 1:50:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
There is no Illuminati.

Epic fail. One of them your opponent forfeited. The other, you lost.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 1:59:08 PM

That's great. Now can you actually provide evidence or reasoning of any kind to back this up?
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 2:00:25 PM
At 2/9/2012 1:51:39 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/9/2012 1:50:14 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
There is no Illuminati.

Epic fail. One of them your opponent forfeited. The other, you lost.

Epic fail on your part. I already knew that, I posted the links. I linked to them to show the evidence. So what if the opponent forfeited, I presented a strong case in the first round. But youre too stupid to understand any of that. You just look at vote counts not substance so gtfo.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 2:10:09 PM
At 2/9/2012 1:59:08 PM, Double_R wrote:

That's great. Now can you actually provide evidence or reasoning of any kind to back this up?

Yes. Get back with me on Monday. Im gonna leave some threads here on Debate.org that is gonna light this place on fire. Stay tuned.