Jump to topic:

WTF is a New World Order?

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 2:27:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ive heard so many definitions of what a New World Order is on this site alone that I dont even have a clue on what it is anymore, may someone enlighten me by simply explaining what it is? (Preferably Geo)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 2:40:05 PM
What it actually is:

"The most widely discussed application of the phrase of recent times came at the end of the Cold War. Presidents Mikhail Gorbachev and George H. W. Bush used the term to try to define the nature of the post Cold War era, and the spirit of great power cooperation that they hoped might materialize. Gorbachev's initial formulation was wide ranging and idealistic, but his ability to press for it was severely limited by the internal crisis of the Soviet system. Bush's vision was, in comparison, much more circumscribed and realistic, perhaps even instrumental at times, and closely linked to the Gulf War." -- http://en.wikipedia.org...(politics)

What conspiracy theorists believe it is:

"The New World Order is a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda, conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government—which replaces sovereign nation-states—and an all-encompassing propaganda that ideologizes its establishment as the culmination of history's progress. Significant occurrences in politics and finance are speculated to be orchestrated by an unduly influential cabal operating through many front organizations. Numerous historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to achieve world domination through secret political gatherings and decision-making processes."

http://en.wikipedia.org...(conspiracy_theory)
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 2:47:01 PM
No need to ask me, just ask the people in power:

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

-- David Rockefeller

"The New World Order is a world that has a supernational
authority to regulate world commerce and industry; an international
organization that would control the production and consumption of oil;
an international currency that would replace the dollar; a World
Development Fund that would make funds available to free and Communist
nations alike; and an international police force to enforce the edicts
of the New World Order."

--Former West German Chancellor

"The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create
a one-world government combining supercapitalism and Communism under
the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I
do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope,
generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

- Congressman Larry P. McDonald

"Today the path of total dictatorship in the United States
can be laid by strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by the
Congress, the President, or the people. Outwardly we have a
Constitutional government. We have operating within our government and
political system, another body representing another form of government - a bureaucratic elite."

-Senator William Jenner

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 2:48:35 PM
Also this: The term "new world order" has been used to refer to any new period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power. Despite various interpretations of this term, it is primarily associated with the ideological notion of global governance only in the sense of new collective efforts to identify, understand, or address worldwide problems that go beyond the capacity of individual nation-states to solve."

This is the most succinct summary of what it is.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 2:52:22 PM
So Geo, basically a New World Order is a select few people in power who control all of the world's markets and economies and hold a ridiculously large proportion of the worlds wealth, ridiculous being like half?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 2:57:03 PM
Geo, let me ask you this: If all of these people are in a secret cabal to take over the world, why are they publically revealing their intentions?
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 2:59:45 PM
At 2/9/2012 2:57:03 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Geo, let me ask you this: If all of these people are in a secret cabal to take over the world, why are they publically revealing their intentions?

I wanna know how, after generations of this, there isn't any real evidence.

No ones that good, and at least one person would have defected right?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Lickdafoot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 3:00:41 PM

the best way to hide something is right in plain view.

you should know the truth in this, it's one of the number one mafia rules :P
WAKE UP AND READ THIS: http://www.debate.org...
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 3:01:44 PM

Actually they are not..........But people are starting to wake up and see this group for who they really are now. The signs are everywhere. And have met members of them before................
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 3:12:10 PM
At 2/9/2012 2:52:22 PM, imabench wrote:
So Geo, basically a New World Order is a select few people in power who control all of the world's markets and economies and hold a ridiculously large proportion of the worlds wealth, ridiculous being like half?

??

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 3:17:29 PM

1. Raising the goalpost fallacy. First you ask for evidence, then when evidence is given you say "well if there is a New World Order, you shouldn't have any evidence."

2. Some of those quotes were from insiders who were defectors and against the NWO (the Senator and Congressman). Rockefeller's quote I believe was something he told the UN.

3. They don't care any more. In just the past four years they have been more blatant with their plans for a New World Order. Plus, the people are more willing to accept it.

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need
is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World
Order."
- - David Rockefeller

"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 3:20:29 PM

Yes, thats part of it. But people seem to always forget the psychic war, the War on Consciousness. This is the most important aspect.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 3:20:31 PM
At 2/9/2012 3:12:10 PM, imabench wrote:

??

If you want some information about this. Then see my latest threads.
This is not an accident my friend.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 7:49:27 PM
At 2/9/2012 2:27:01 PM, imabench wrote:
Ive heard so many definitions of what a New World Order is on this site alone that I dont even have a clue on what it is anymore, may someone enlighten me by simply explaining what it is? (Preferably Geo)

Political Definition
Any new period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power.

Wrestling Definition
A professional wrestling stable that originally wrestled for World Championship Wrestling (WCW).

New Age Definition
The belief that as the new Age of Aquarius unfolds, a new order of things will come into being.

Conspiracy theorist Definition
A global conspiracy designed to implement a single world government. Aspects of the government's design differs.

Literal definitions
(n) New World (the hemisphere that includes North America and South America)
(n) order (a body of rules followed by an assembly)

or

(n) order (a formal association of people with similar interests)

or

(n) order (the act of putting things in a sequential arrangement)

or

(adj) new (having no previous example or precedent or parallel)
(n) world (people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest)

or

(n) world (people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest)

or

or

(n) world (all of the living human inhabitants of the earth)

or

or

"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 7:55:28 PM
At 2/9/2012 7:53:55 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Geo, do you know where I can find my local Illuminati safehouse? I would like to join the ranks of the New World Order.

Find your local Freemason lodge, then try to work your way up to 33rd degree or higher.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 7:56:18 PM
Geo, do you know where I can find my local Illuminati safehouse? I would like to join the ranks of the New World Order.

I'm already a mind slave... I can put in a good word for you if you want.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 7:59:02 PM
At 2/9/2012 7:56:18 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Please do. I would love to become the ultimate mindless drone.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 8:02:13 PM
At 2/9/2012 7:55:28 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Find your local Freemason lodge, then try to work your way up to 33rd degree or higher.

They won't let you in though, fyi. You can't really work your way into. You have to be a predominant figure in the world and then maybe they'll contact you. See Jay Z.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 8:03:49 PM
At 2/9/2012 7:59:02 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/9/2012 7:56:18 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

Please do. I would love to become the ultimate mindless drone.

Next time my orders (that I don't hear or remember) come in, I'll send a reverse signal showing my approval for your willingness to serve the new collective NWO.

A position as a drone correct?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 8:04:04 PM
At 2/9/2012 8:02:13 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

They won't let you in though, fyi. You can't really work your way into. You have to be a predominant figure in the world and then maybe they'll contact you. See Jay Z.

So, in order to join an organization that produces the world's dominant figures, one must be a dominant figure. That sounds utterly idiotic to me.
ConservativePolitico
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 8:06:52 PM
At 2/9/2012 8:04:04 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

So, in order to join an organization that produces the world's dominant figures, one must be a dominant figure. That sounds utterly idiotic to me.

It only makes sense if your on the inside like Geo and Inferno...

OMG we're probably talking to the leader of China and the owner of the European Central bank!
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 11:19:54 PM
At 2/9/2012 8:06:52 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:

It only makes sense if your on the inside like Geo and Inferno...

OMG we're probably talking to the leader of China and the owner of the European Central bank!
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 11:37:48 PM

You contradicted yourself here.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 12:16:54 AM
At 2/9/2012 11:37:48 PM, Volkov wrote:

I said theoretically she could join the Freemasons, but it's impossible to get to 33rd in many cases for normal people. So no, it wasnt a contradiction
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 12:22:08 AM

You dont get it. The Illuminati consists of royal bloodlines, banker family bloodlines, and people who share their ideological views and goals. Obviously you cant make yourself a family member, but if you become successful enough in life, you'll probably come in contact with the Illuminati. They always try to recruit the successful probably so they dont have powerful opposition.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 12:29:50 AM
At 2/10/2012 12:16:54 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

I said theoretically she could join the Freemasons, but it's impossible to get to 33rd in many cases for normal people. So no, it wasnt a contradiction

Well, you said that you "can't work your way into" it. But then you say you can join if you're a predominent world figure, and then for some reason that I can't fathom, said Jay Z.

But the fact is, if you've worked to become a predominant individual in the world, then you've "worked" your way into the whole group, haven't you.

So really, you can work your way into the NWO.

So you sort of contradicted yourself.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 12:34:02 AM
At 2/10/2012 12:29:50 AM, Volkov wrote:
At 2/10/2012 12:16:54 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Well, you said that you "can't work your way into" it. But then you say you can join if you're a predominent world figure, and then for some reason that I can't fathom, said Jay Z.

But the fact is, if you've worked to become a predominant individual in the world, then you've "worked" your way into the whole group, haven't you.

So really, you can work your way into the NWO.

So you sort of contradicted yourself.

No. It's invitation only. Working really hard can get you famous and rich, but you don't get an automatic membership to the Illuminati.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 12:35:12 AM
At 2/10/2012 12:34:02 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
No. It's invitation only. Working really hard can get you famous and rich, but you don't get an automatic membership to the Illuminati.

... but it can get you an invitation, no?