Jump to topic:

Shocking News On Illuminati See Here *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 2:57:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is just a small sample of the things I can show you here. This is about the New World Order and how they operate in the world today. Warning, this video may be a bit disturbing to some viewers at home. Do your own research when you have time about these strange yet very powerful individuals known as the
Illuminati. Enjoy.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 2:58:19 PM
-.-

SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUCCCCHHHHH FFFFFAAAAAIIIIIILLLLLL!!!!!!!

I can't take it anymore!!!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 3:00:25 PM
At 2/9/2012 2:58:19 PM, OberHerr wrote:
-.-

SSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUCCCCHHHHH FFFFFAAAAAIIIIIILLLLLL!!!!!!!

I can't take it anymore!!!

No. You must watch at least the first 5 minutes of this before you say anything.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 3:39:33 PM
Why do you guys keep asking Inferno for evidence and arguments, you know he doesn't present good arguments. Just like Atheists don't view him an accurate representation of Christians, he's not the best representation of Conspiracy Researchers. Plus, his theories are wrong and always invokes demons, hell and Satan. Thats not accurate.

Watch this video instead. His vid was fail.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 3:42:42 PM
NWO=nonexistent
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 3:55:13 PM
At 2/9/2012 3:42:42 PM, 16kadams wrote:
NWO=nonexistent

You say that like youre trying to convince yourself. I've already proven that an agenda for a New World Order exists.

Henry Kissinger himself has explicitly stated and wrote several essays on his NWO agenda.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 4:01:49 PM
how can a NWO exist though if all those who do believe in it disagree on whose running it and what their goals are
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 4:17:15 PM
At 2/9/2012 4:01:49 PM, imabench wrote:
how can a NWO exist though if all those who do believe in it disagree on whose running it and what their goals are

We all agree on who and what. The Illuminati and global centralized power. We even agree on whose in the Illuminati - Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Royal Family, the secret society network, the Black Pope, etc.

Where we differ is on whether Satan and demons are behind it, Reptilians are behind it, or no one is behind it but the global elites. But that doesn't matter. The main idea is what matters.

But since when does disagreement on an issue indicate that the thing in question is nonexistent? We may disagree on which flavor ice cream is the best, but we both agree that it exists.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 4:44:24 PM
At 2/9/2012 4:17:15 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/9/2012 4:01:49 PM, imabench wrote:

We all agree on who and what. The Illuminati and global centralized power. We even agree on whose in the Illuminati - Rockefellers, Rothschilds, Royal Family, the secret society network, the Black Pope, etc.

Where we differ is on whether Satan and demons are behind it, Reptilians are behind it, or no one is behind it but the global elites. But that doesn't matter. The main idea is what matters.

But since when does disagreement on an issue indicate that the thing in question is nonexistent? We may disagree on which flavor ice cream is the best, but we both agree that it exists.

Whose the black pope???
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2012 5:00:50 PM
NOTE: These are not argumentative questions. I really want to know the answers. Also, please actually answer the questions you choose to answer. You can cite sources, but please don't just say "Read/watch this." Explain in your own words.

Do you believe a world society/world governed under a universal government is inherently bad? If so, why?

What is the New World Order?

Who makes up the New World Order?

What is the New World Order's goal? (If you can answer), why do they seek this goal?

How do they aim to accomplish the above goal? Any plans?

Do you think that members of the New World Order have explicitly mentioned the New World Order in any public document/record accessible to the public (ie, interview, speech, report, etc.)?

(If you answered the above with a yes), Why do you think members of the New World Order purposely and explicitly mention he Order/its goals?

Assuming the theory is correct, why is what the New World Order wants bad?

Assuming the theory is correct, what do you intend to do about the New World Order? What do we actually do with knowledge of their existence?
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
DetectableNinja
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 5:11:34 PM
At 2/9/2012 5:00:50 PM, DetectableNinja wrote:
NOTE: These are not argumentative questions. I really want to know the answers. Also, please actually answer the questions you choose to answer. You can cite sources, but please don't just say "Read/watch this." Explain in your own words.

Do you believe a world society/world governed under a universal government is inherently bad? If so, why?

What is the New World Order?

Who makes up the New World Order?

What is the New World Order's goal? (If you can answer), why do they seek this goal?

How do they aim to accomplish the above goal? Any plans?

Do you think that members of the New World Order have explicitly mentioned the New World Order in any public document/record accessible to the public (ie, interview, speech, report, etc.)?

(If you answered the above with a yes), Why do you think members of the New World Order purposely and explicitly mention he Order/its goals?

Assuming the theory is correct, why is what the New World Order wants bad?

Assuming the theory is correct, what do you intend to do about the New World Order? What do we actually do with knowledge of their existence?

Do I get any answers, or...?
Think'st thou heaven is such a glorious thing?
I tell thee, 'tis not half so fair as thou
Or any man that breathes on earth.

- Christopher Marlowe, Doctor Faustus
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 5:25:00 PM
At 2/9/2012 4:55:11 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Omg guys... watch this video

ALIENS EXIST!

just watch the video, just watch, watch the video, its not a fail, just watch the video...

Would be MSNBC.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2012 6:06:43 PM
TheThe Illuminati exists, but as their plans are constantly thwarted by the Discordian underground.

They don't have as much power as they'd like you to believe.. but make no mistake, they are worthy adversaries.
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2012 1:42:51 AM
Don't be fooled. All the information in that video is disinformation created by the Illuminati to throw you off their track. Keep vigilance!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 10:18:34 AM
At 2/9/2012 3:39:33 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Why do you guys keep asking Inferno for evidence and arguments, you know he doesn't present good arguments. Just like Atheists don't view him an accurate representation of Christians, he's not the best representation of Conspiracy Researchers. Plus, his theories are wrong and always invokes demons, hell and Satan. Thats not accurate.

They keep asking me because deep down inside, they know I know what the truth is. Both of my grandfathers were big time masonics. I have millionaired in my family as well and a few R&B celebrities. I was told the story behind the music industry and how they operate under and behind closed doors. So again, you are just another fraud who only has videos to go by and no life experiences whatsover.
I do. Next.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 12:31:07 PM
At 2/13/2012 10:18:34 AM, inferno wrote:

They keep asking me because deep down inside, they know I know what the truth is.

They ask you because they know what the truth is? If they knew the truth they wouldnt be asking.

Both of my grandfathers were big time masonics. I have millionaired in my family as well and a few R&B celebrities.

And I'm related to Richie Valens (a great uncle), so what.

I was told the story behind the music industry and how they operate under and behind closed doors.

And I was told by an actual member of the Illuminati. I have personally spoken to Grandmaster Leo Lyon Zagami as well as an Illuminati sex slave named Treee. She lives within a few blocks of me and she is under the control of her "Master Mason" who attends Bohemian Grove rituals.

So again, you are just another fraud who only has videos to go by and no life experiences whatsover.
I do. Next.

False. I work for the government and have seen confidential FEMA documents that you don't have access to. I also have a cousin who works for the Federal government, a position which I cannot disclose.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 12:37:20 PM
At 2/13/2012 12:31:07 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

They keep asking me because deep down inside, they know I know what the truth is.

They ask you because they know what the truth is? If they knew the truth they wouldnt be asking.

Both of my grandfathers were big time masonics. I have millionaired in my family as well and a few R&B celebrities.

I was told the story behind the music industry and how they operate under and behind closed doors.

And I was told by an actual member of the Illuminati. I have personally spoken to Grandmaster Leo Lyon Zagami as well as an Illuminati sex slave named Treee. She lives within a few blocks of me and she is under the control of her "Master Mason" who attends Bohemian Grove rituals.

So again, you are just another fraud who only has videos to go by and no life experiences whatsover.
I do. Next.

False. I work for the government and have seen confidential FEMA documents that you don't have access to. I also have a cousin who works for the Federal government, a position which I cannot disclose.

.So you believe the lies.........That Satan and God does not exist. Along with angles and demons. Youre probably not in California. And you probably never even been to an actual Lodge. I have son. : .
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 12:42:43 PM
I don't understand. What's controversial about the existence of a one-world government? It's something that people have wanted a lot. The idea that there are powerful people all trying to enforce it is also not unreasonable: I'd like to be grand poobah of the world if it were possible. Can someone tell me the controversy bit?
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 1:00:41 PM
At 2/13/2012 12:37:20 PM, inferno wrote:

I do. Next.

.So you believe the lies.........That Satan and God does not exist. Along with angles and demons.

Youre trapped in prison religions. Your beliefs keep you in line and kill the rebellious spirit because God is in control and Satan is the rebel.

Youre probably not in California. And you probably never even been to an actual Lodge. I have son.

I live in Las Vegas and have been to California countless times.
I have been to a lodge, I work right next to one, I just haven't gone inside.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 1:00:42 PM
At 2/13/2012 12:42:43 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
I don't understand. What's controversial about the existence of a one-world government? It's something that people have wanted a lot. The idea that there are powerful people all trying to enforce it is also not unreasonable: I'd like to be grand poobah of the world if it were possible. Can someone tell me the controversy bit?

No, youre wrong. You see what is going on in Greece today. This is another sign of total control which will lead to anarchy soon. Mark my words. The general public is starting to recognize the failures of the system. And they are trying their best to break down the conscious mind and sanity of humanity.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 10:30:51 PM
At 2/13/2012 10:41:11 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 2/13/2012 10:19:10 AM, inferno wrote:
And yes, demons and Hell are real.

Pics or it did not happen.

Here I am!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 9:41:26 AM
At 2/13/2012 1:00:41 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/13/2012 12:37:20 PM, inferno wrote:

I do. Next.

.So you believe the lies.........That Satan and God does not exist. Along with angles and demons.

Youre trapped in prison religions. Your beliefs keep you in line and kill the rebellious spirit because God is in control and Satan is the rebel.

Youre probably not in California. And you probably never even been to an actual Lodge. I have son.

I live in Las Vegas and have been to California countless times.
I have been to a lodge, I work right next to one, I just haven't gone inside.

Then perhaps you should go inside or join them. But believe me my friend, its not what you think it is. I live down the road from a Lodge in my city.
But anyway, there is a lot more to this story and the world that lies in secrecy.

Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/14/2012 2:28:03 PM
At 2/13/2012 1:00:42 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/13/2012 12:42:43 PM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:

No, youre wrong. You see what is going on in Greece today. This is another sign of total control which will lead to anarchy soon. Mark my words. The general public is starting to recognize the failures of the system. And they are trying their best to break down the conscious mind and sanity of humanity.

Do you even read when you post?

Me: What's the controversial bit?

Inferno: No, you're wrong.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...