Total Posts:57|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Answer These Questions

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 1:52:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Are there a group of global elites?

Are many of them related by blood?

Are many of them connected to secret societies, the occult or global organizations?

Have these global elites explicitly promoted a one world agenda as mentioned in the original Illuminati doctrines?

The answer to all of these is yes. And I have the evidence confirming all of this.

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

(Focus on the evidence provided, not the votes or forfeits, thats irrelevant to the substance.)

.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 1:57:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Debate #1- Opponent forfeited
Debate #2- Opponent forfeited
Debate #3- Lost

Thnxkbye
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 1:58:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 1:52:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Are there a group of global elites?

Are many of them related by blood?

Are many of them connected to secret societies, the occult or global organizations?

Have these global elites explicitly promoted a one world agenda as mentioned in the original Illuminati doctrines?

The answer to all of these is yes. And I have the evidence confirming all of this.

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

(Focus on the evidence provided, not the votes or forfeits, thats irrelevant to the substance.)






.
.
.

You would never know because you sit behind a computer everyday.
And you only visit websites for proof.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 2:07:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 1:58:50 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/13/2012 1:52:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Are there a group of global elites?

Are many of them related by blood?

Are many of them connected to secret societies, the occult or global organizations?

Have these global elites explicitly promoted a one world agenda as mentioned in the original Illuminati doctrines?

The answer to all of these is yes. And I have the evidence confirming all of this.

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

(Focus on the evidence provided, not the votes or forfeits, thats irrelevant to the substance.)






.
.
.

You would never know because you sit behind a computer everyday.
And you only visit websites for proof.

That's the equivalent of saying I know nothing about science because I sit around at the computer all day reading science websites and textbooks. Fail is fail.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Physik
Posts: 686
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 2:08:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 1:58:50 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/13/2012 1:52:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Are there a group of global elites?

Are many of them related by blood?

Are many of them connected to secret societies, the occult or global organizations?

Have these global elites explicitly promoted a one world agenda as mentioned in the original Illuminati doctrines?

The answer to all of these is yes. And I have the evidence confirming all of this.

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

(Focus on the evidence provided, not the votes or forfeits, thats irrelevant to the substance.)






.
.
.

You would never know because you sit behind a computer everyday.
And you only visit websites for proof.

The hypocrisy...
"Just don't let them dissuade you. Stick to your beliefs no matter what and you'll be fine." - ConservativePolitico, the guy that accused me of being close-minded.

"We didn't start slavery, they themselves started it. When the white man first got to Africa they had already enslaved themselves, they just capitalized on an opportunity." - ConservativePolitico

"The Bible to me is a history book and requires very little faith to believe in." - ConservativePolitico
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 2:22:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 2:07:15 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/13/2012 1:58:50 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/13/2012 1:52:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Are there a group of global elites?

Are many of them related by blood?

Are many of them connected to secret societies, the occult or global organizations?

Have these global elites explicitly promoted a one world agenda as mentioned in the original Illuminati doctrines?

The answer to all of these is yes. And I have the evidence confirming all of this.

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

(Focus on the evidence provided, not the votes or forfeits, thats irrelevant to the substance.)






.
.
.

You would never know because you sit behind a computer everyday.
And you only visit websites for proof.

That's the equivalent of saying I know nothing about science because I sit around at the computer all day reading science websites and textbooks. Fail is fail.

Science is your god. So yes, you did fail. Next.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 2:30:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 2:22:24 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/13/2012 2:07:15 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/13/2012 1:58:50 PM, inferno wrote:
At 2/13/2012 1:52:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Are there a group of global elites?

Are many of them related by blood?

Are many of them connected to secret societies, the occult or global organizations?

Have these global elites explicitly promoted a one world agenda as mentioned in the original Illuminati doctrines?

The answer to all of these is yes. And I have the evidence confirming all of this.

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

(Focus on the evidence provided, not the votes or forfeits, thats irrelevant to the substance.)






.
.
.

You would never know because you sit behind a computer everyday.
And you only visit websites for proof.

That's the equivalent of saying I know nothing about science because I sit around at the computer all day reading science websites and textbooks. Fail is fail.

Science is your god. So yes, you did fail. Next.

Lol.

*Facepalm*

Next!
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Jon1
Posts: 314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 2:31:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 1:57:50 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Debate #1- Opponent forfeited
Debate #2- Opponent forfeited
Debate #3- Lost

Thnxkbye

"(Focus on the evidence provided, not the votes or forfeits, thats irrelevant to the substance.)"

I do get your point, though. Geo should defend his views with more skilled debaters. Take Roy, for example, I would read that debate.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 2:33:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 2:31:29 PM, Jon1 wrote:
At 2/13/2012 1:57:50 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Debate #1- Opponent forfeited
Debate #2- Opponent forfeited
Debate #3- Lost

Thnxkbye

"(Focus on the evidence provided, not the votes or forfeits, thats irrelevant to the substance.)"

I do get your point, though. Geo should defend his views with more skilled debaters. Take Roy, for example, I would read that debate.

If somebody lost a debate, we can safely assume that their points were inferior and rebutted rather easily. Forfeited debates are not a show of skill or anything remotely close to that.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 3:07:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 2:33:16 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/13/2012 2:31:29 PM, Jon1 wrote:
At 2/13/2012 1:57:50 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Debate #1- Opponent forfeited
Debate #2- Opponent forfeited
Debate #3- Lost

Thnxkbye

"(Focus on the evidence provided, not the votes or forfeits, thats irrelevant to the substance.)"

I do get your point, though. Geo should defend his views with more skilled debaters. Take Roy, for example, I would read that debate.

If somebody lost a debate, we can safely assume that their points were inferior and rebutted rather easily. Forfeited debates are not a show of skill or anything remotely close to that.

Youre fvckin retarded and illiterate. I said that that is irrelevent to the substance. I didn't post those to show debate skill, I posted those to show the evidence.

Btw, the one I lost was one of my first debates from 3 years ago. I am a superior debater and can defeat any challenger on the topic of conspiracy. I did in fact display superior debate skill in which my opponents forfeited. They couldn't refute my points and thus forfeited. Even those who disagreed with me commended me for the strong case I presented in the forfeited debates. Use your goddamn head next time before you spout nonsense.

.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Posts: 10,549
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 3:10:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 3:07:04 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/13/2012 2:33:16 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/13/2012 2:31:29 PM, Jon1 wrote:
At 2/13/2012 1:57:50 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Debate #1- Opponent forfeited
Debate #2- Opponent forfeited
Debate #3- Lost

Thnxkbye

"(Focus on the evidence provided, not the votes or forfeits, thats irrelevant to the substance.)"

I do get your point, though. Geo should defend his views with more skilled debaters. Take Roy, for example, I would read that debate.

If somebody lost a debate, we can safely assume that their points were inferior and rebutted rather easily. Forfeited debates are not a show of skill or anything remotely close to that.

Youre fvckin retarded and illiterate. I said that that is irrelevent to the substance. I didn't post those to show debate skill, I posted those to show the evidence.

Btw, the one I lost was one of my first debates from 3 years ago. I am a superior debater and can defeat any challenger on the topic of conspiracy. I did in fact display superior debate skill in which my opponents forfeited. They couldn't refute my points and thus forfeited. Even those who disagreed with me commended me for the strong case I presented in the forfeited debates. Use your goddamn head next time before you spout nonsense.




.
.
.That does not make your argument or debate valid. You have some good information and you are right about the NWO.
But you are wrong about God, and the devil.
They do exist but it is only understood by those who have had supernatural experiences and lives in faith.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 3:30:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 1:57:50 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Debate #1- Opponent forfeited
Debate #2- Opponent forfeited
Debate #3- Lost

Thnxkbye

In debate #2 my opponent conceded. Read it.

"Nice argument. Really well constructed I applaud you, and if you indeed win this debate, so be it. I will be back. Props to my opponent."
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
imabench
Posts: 21,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 4:13:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 3:07:04 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

I am a superior debater and can defeat any challenger on the topic of conspiracy.

Lying b*tch then why didnt you accept my debate?
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 4:30:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 4:13:25 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/13/2012 3:07:04 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

I am a superior debater and can defeat any challenger on the topic of conspiracy.

Lying b*tch then why didnt you accept my debate?

I already explained to you. I didn't agree with the resolution you wanted me to defend.

Btw, I have over 30 debates and won most of them. I have faced several top 10 debaters including number one. I have also won DDO awards for most underrated debater.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
imabench
Posts: 21,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 4:32:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 4:30:25 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/13/2012 4:13:25 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/13/2012 3:07:04 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

I am a superior debater and can defeat any challenger on the topic of conspiracy.

Lying b*tch then why didnt you accept my debate?

I already explained to you. I didn't agree with the resolution you wanted me to defend.

Btw, I have over 30 debates and won most of them. I have faced several top 10 debaters including number one. I have also won DDO awards for most underrated debater.

Look at all the fucks i give.... (none)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 4:34:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 4:32:29 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/13/2012 4:30:25 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/13/2012 4:13:25 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/13/2012 3:07:04 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

I am a superior debater and can defeat any challenger on the topic of conspiracy.

Lying b*tch then why didnt you accept my debate?

I already explained to you. I didn't agree with the resolution you wanted me to defend.

Btw, I have over 30 debates and won most of them. I have faced several top 10 debaters including number one. I have also won DDO awards for most underrated debater.

Look at all the fucks i give.... (none)

Apparently you give enough fvcks to call me a "lying b!tch" about the matter.

.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 4:36:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 1:52:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Are there a group of global elites?

Plural. Groups. Lots of elites get together to try and influence world events. They have differing rates of success, and they compete with each other when their interests do not overlap. However, when the motives align, they may act in what appears to be a concerted manner.

This isn't illuminati. This is interest group theory.

Are many of them related by blood?

Some are tied by blood, others tied by motive, others tied by race, class, gender, nationality, what have you. Blood isn't thicker than a billion dollars.

Are many of them connected to secret societies, the occult or global organizations?

Probably.

Have these global elites explicitly promoted a one world agenda as mentioned in the original Illuminati doctrines?

Some groups want to take over the world, if that's what you mean. However, you'll be hard-pressed to find a group that says "yeah, let's have the entire world under one government that ISN'T US!"

What people call NWO is usually just code for what people have said they would do for thousands of years: "TAKE OVER THE F*CKING WORLD!"

But all of them have competitors and factors that will not go their way.


The answer to all of these is yes. And I have the evidence confirming all of this.

http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

(Focus on the evidence provided, not the votes or forfeits, thats irrelevant to the substance.)






.
.
.
imabench
Posts: 21,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 4:41:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 4:34:31 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/13/2012 4:32:29 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/13/2012 4:30:25 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/13/2012 4:13:25 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/13/2012 3:07:04 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

I am a superior debater and can defeat any challenger on the topic of conspiracy.

Lying b*tch then why didnt you accept my debate?

I already explained to you. I didn't agree with the resolution you wanted me to defend.

Btw, I have over 30 debates and won most of them. I have faced several top 10 debaters including number one. I have also won DDO awards for most underrated debater.

Look at all the fucks i give.... (none)

Apparently you give enough fvcks to call me a "lying b!tch" about the matter.

That was because you claim you would debate anyone on any conspiracy and win, then you chickened out...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 4:45:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Also I dont think you should brag about your debate skills since the last debate you won was 8 months ago................ And that was a FORFEIT
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 4:48:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Why are people being so hostile toward Geo?

Calm down, kiddies. This isn't a thread about debate. This is a thread about NWO.

I can't believe Jewfro uprooted this so easily with a comment tantamount to "I disagree because you're ugly."

Lol, lamers.
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 4:49:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 1:52:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Are there a group of global elites?
Yes

Are many of them related by blood?
Since we all came from Adam and Eve... Yes

Are many of them connected to secret societies, the occult or global organizations?

Global organizations: Yes
Secret societies: If we know about them they are not secret.
Occult: Same basic answer as above.

Have these global elites explicitly promoted a one world agenda as mentioned in the original Illuminati doctrines?

A one world agenda is not surprising, being that we all desire peace and prosperity, and can help each other achieve that goal.

The issue is not your individual claims, it is how you put them together. Of course the "global elites" control world affairs. That is what it means to be in power. What is absurd is that you claim this power comes from their bloodlines as opposed to their accomplishments. What is absurd is that you claim to have evidence right off the internet of how they controlled these affairs while simultaneously arguing that they are doing all of this in secret, as if no one would take these claims seriously if there were actually truth to them.

People become rich by making good business decisions, and stay rich by not making stupid decisions with their money. Politicians are elected by the people. If you do either of these things you will be powerful. Being born into the illuminati bloodline is not how it happens in the real world.
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 4:49:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 4:44:51 PM, Ren wrote:
At 2/13/2012 4:36:49 PM, Wnope wrote:

But all of them have competitors and factors that will not go their way.

False.

Would you mind naming the organization you have in mind?

Illuminati? Bilderberg? Trilateral Commission? Federal Reserve? Military-industrial complex? Reptiles?
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 4:50:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 4:49:07 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 2/13/2012 1:52:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Are there a group of global elites?
Yes

Are many of them related by blood?
Since we all came from Adam and Eve... Yes

care to debate that?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 4:53:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 4:50:32 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 2/13/2012 4:49:07 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 2/13/2012 1:52:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Are there a group of global elites?
Yes

Are many of them related by blood?
Since we all came from Adam and Eve... Yes

care to debate that?

Please pay attention to the point instead of getting semantical. The point was that we are all related, and if pushed hard enough most of us share bloodlines somewhere along the way. Therefore finding them is not evidence of a secret group prepared to take over the world.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 5:00:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 4:45:53 PM, imabench wrote:
Also I dont think you should brag about your debate skills since the last debate you won was 8 months ago................ And that was a FORFEIT

I debate on the forums all the time.

Besides, my last formal debate was a win.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 5:04:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 4:41:12 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/13/2012 4:34:31 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/13/2012 4:32:29 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/13/2012 4:30:25 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/13/2012 4:13:25 PM, imabench wrote:
At 2/13/2012 3:07:04 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

I am a superior debater and can defeat any challenger on the topic of conspiracy.

Lying b*tch then why didnt you accept my debate?

I already explained to you. I didn't agree with the resolution you wanted me to defend.

Btw, I have over 30 debates and won most of them. I have faced several top 10 debaters including number one. I have also won DDO awards for most underrated debater.

Look at all the fucks i give.... (none)

Apparently you give enough fvcks to call me a "lying b!tch" about the matter.

That was because you claim you would debate anyone on any conspiracy and win, then you chickened out...

Just to clarify, I didn't chicken out, I disagreed with the resolution wording, I plan to accept his 2nd debate challenge.

.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
imabench
Posts: 21,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 5:13:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
excellent :)
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 5:16:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 4:53:57 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 2/13/2012 4:50:32 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 2/13/2012 4:49:07 PM, Double_R wrote:
At 2/13/2012 1:52:23 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
Are there a group of global elites?
Yes

Are many of them related by blood?
Since we all came from Adam and Eve... Yes

care to debate that?

Please pay attention to the point instead of getting semantical. The point was that we are all related, and if pushed hard enough most of us share bloodlines somewhere along the way. Therefore finding them is not evidence of a secret group prepared to take over the world.

So you don't believe that modern humans came from Adam and Eve, Adam and Eve was just used arbitrarily to describe human common origin? The religious claim is all I was concerned with.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Ren
Posts: 7,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/13/2012 6:20:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/13/2012 4:49:52 PM, Wnope wrote:
At 2/13/2012 4:44:51 PM, Ren wrote:
At 2/13/2012 4:36:49 PM, Wnope wrote:

But all of them have competitors and factors that will not go their way.

False.

Would you mind naming the organization you have in mind?

Illuminati? Bilderberg? Trilateral Commission? Federal Reserve? Military-industrial complex? Reptiles?

Lol, I disagree that the rich elite do not work together, and are kept in check through competition.

What silly libertarian nonsense.