Total Posts:39|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Recently Sighted UFOs Drop Physical Evidence

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 2:48:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
In several coastal beaches, mass UFO sightings occur in which a day later, big heavy metal boxes with no seams or openings appear on the beaches. They are IMMOVABLE.
4x4 trucks with chains fail to make them budge. Theyve been compared to Star Trek "tribbles."

These have been spotted by a PhD marine biologist and cannot explain them.

http://www.huliq.com...
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Lasagna
Posts: 2,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 2:55:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Sure... and they will conveniently never actually be seen by anybody reputable, leaving just some photos by some whackos on the internet right?
Rob
Wnope
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 3:31:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So, it seems there is conflict within the UFO community.

Most of them think the boxes are the work of the CIA trying to discredit UFOers.
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/15/2012 3:36:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Geo, answer me this:

Why?

Why in the name of anything you want would organisms from another planet and system, travel billions of kilometres, to deposit giant, random metal boxes in the middle of nowhere, with no apparent explanation or instructions?

Does it not strike you as a bit stupid?

(furthermore, why is in this "politics"?)
Double_R
Posts: 4,886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 3:07:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 3:36:58 PM, Volkov wrote:
Geo, answer me this:

Why?

Why in the name of anything you want would organisms from another planet and system, travel billions of kilometres, to deposit giant, random metal boxes in the middle of nowhere, with no apparent explanation or instructions?

Does it not strike you as a bit stupid?

(furthermore, why is in this "politics"?)

There is no reason to be so harsh. Yes it does not make sense for aliens to drop off these boxes on beaches everywhere, but since you want to make fun of someone else's answer then I'd like to hear your explanation. Why would anyone deposit giant, random metal boxes in the middle of nowhere, with no apparent explanation or instructions?
mattrodstrom
Posts: 12,028
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 5:30:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 3:36:58 PM, Volkov wrote:
(furthermore, why is in this "politics"?)

The cover-up..

In a word, Illuminati.
"He who does not know how to put his will into things at least puts a meaning into them: that is, he believes there is a will in them already."

Metaphysics:
"The science.. which deals with the fundamental errors of mankind - but as if they were the fundamental truths."
Lasagna
Posts: 2,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 8:45:40 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 3:07:30 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 2/15/2012 3:36:58 PM, Volkov wrote:
Geo, answer me this:

Why?

Why in the name of anything you want would organisms from another planet and system, travel billions of kilometres, to deposit giant, random metal boxes in the middle of nowhere, with no apparent explanation or instructions?

Does it not strike you as a bit stupid?

(furthermore, why is in this "politics"?)

There is no reason to be so harsh. Yes it does not make sense for aliens to drop off these boxes on beaches everywhere, but since you want to make fun of someone else's answer then I'd like to hear your explanation. Why would anyone deposit giant, random metal boxes in the middle of nowhere, with no apparent explanation or instructions?

The burden of proof is not on the DDO community to come up reasoning as to why they exist, if they even do exist. From a logical perspective, if this was even close to being true, then the government would have been on the beach already digging these things up. Since they are apparently not interested, neither are we. Just because some guy in a four-wheeler couldn't move it doesn't mean there has been any real effort to excavate them and determine what they are. At this point my best guess as to what's happening:

- It's a square rock or piece of metal that nobody gives ashit about besides some idiots on a beach who think it's cool. It could be a piece of a ship's hull or something equally benign. There are lots of weird little things around the globe like this that defy common explanation without some historical or scientific background.

- It's a photoshopped image and a complete fabrication.

Geo and company seem to have this backwards way of looking at the news. That is, that they hear something, and automatically think that because some douchebag wrote an article and produced an image that it has to be true unless there is sufficient explanation to show it isn't. A more logical approach would be to assume, especially in this day and age of random blogs and easily-manipulated photography, that everything isbullshit until there is a good reason to believe it. Maybe I should photoshop the Enterprise crashed on a beach somewhere and put Fox and Mulder on the scene checking it out and get everybody riled up about it, and then demand that you prove to me that this isn't an actual photo from a beach in an undisclosed location and speculate that the government doesn't really want you to see it and that's why I'm the only one that has the scoop. The truth is that you WANT this to be true, and that's the most reasonable explanation for why we're reading it.
Rob
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 8:57:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
And, on another very important note, Yoda and Miley Cyrus were seen making out in Chicago.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 9:00:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 8:45:40 AM, Lasagna wrote:
At 2/16/2012 3:07:30 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 2/15/2012 3:36:58 PM, Volkov wrote:
Geo, answer me this:

Why?

Why in the name of anything you want would organisms from another planet and system, travel billions of kilometres, to deposit giant, random metal boxes in the middle of nowhere, with no apparent explanation or instructions?

Does it not strike you as a bit stupid?

(furthermore, why is in this "politics"?)

There is no reason to be so harsh. Yes it does not make sense for aliens to drop off these boxes on beaches everywhere, but since you want to make fun of someone else's answer then I'd like to hear your explanation. Why would anyone deposit giant, random metal boxes in the middle of nowhere, with no apparent explanation or instructions?

The burden of proof is not on the DDO community to come up reasoning as to why they exist, if they even do exist. From a logical perspective, if this was even close to being true, then the government would have been on the beach already digging these things up. Since they are apparently not interested, neither are we. Just because some guy in a four-wheeler couldn't move it doesn't mean there has been any real effort to excavate them and determine what they are. At this point my best guess as to what's happening:

- It's a square rock or piece of metal that nobody gives ashit about besides some idiots on a beach who think it's cool. It could be a piece of a ship's hull or something equally benign. There are lots of weird little things around the globe like this that defy common explanation without some historical or scientific background.

- It's a photoshopped image and a complete fabrication.

Geo and company seem to have this backwards way of looking at the news. That is, that they hear something, and automatically think that because some douchebag wrote an article and produced an image that it has to be true unless there is sufficient explanation to show it isn't. A more logical approach would be to assume, especially in this day and age of random blogs and easily-manipulated photography, that everything isbullshit until there is a good reason to believe it. Maybe I should photoshop the Enterprise crashed on a beach somewhere and put Fox and Mulder on the scene checking it out and get everybody riled up about it, and then demand that you prove to me that this isn't an actual photo from a beach in an undisclosed location and speculate that the government doesn't really want you to see it and that's why I'm the only one that has the scoop. The truth is that you WANT this to be true, and that's the most reasonable explanation for why we're reading it.

Well coming from a Man who had had actual conversations with secret Ops Soldiers from Vietnam, Native American Masonic Chiefs, and former CIA agents.
I think that you Lasagna better start dealing with reality. Because the one you see in front of your eyes, is a lie.
wingalbrave
Posts: 201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 10:01:49 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 9:00:50 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/16/2012 8:45:40 AM, Lasagna wrote:
At 2/16/2012 3:07:30 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 2/15/2012 3:36:58 PM, Volkov wrote:
Geo, answer me this:

Why?

Why in the name of anything you want would organisms from another planet and system, travel billions of kilometres, to deposit giant, random metal boxes in the middle of nowhere, with no apparent explanation or instructions?

Does it not strike you as a bit stupid?

(furthermore, why is in this "politics"?)

There is no reason to be so harsh. Yes it does not make sense for aliens to drop off these boxes on beaches everywhere, but since you want to make fun of someone else's answer then I'd like to hear your explanation. Why would anyone deposit giant, random metal boxes in the middle of nowhere, with no apparent explanation or instructions?

The burden of proof is not on the DDO community to come up reasoning as to why they exist, if they even do exist. From a logical perspective, if this was even close to being true, then the government would have been on the beach already digging these things up. Since they are apparently not interested, neither are we. Just because some guy in a four-wheeler couldn't move it doesn't mean there has been any real effort to excavate them and determine what they are. At this point my best guess as to what's happening:

- It's a square rock or piece of metal that nobody gives ashit about besides some idiots on a beach who think it's cool. It could be a piece of a ship's hull or something equally benign. There are lots of weird little things around the globe like this that defy common explanation without some historical or scientific background.

- It's a photoshopped image and a complete fabrication.

Geo and company seem to have this backwards way of looking at the news. That is, that they hear something, and automatically think that because some douchebag wrote an article and produced an image that it has to be true unless there is sufficient explanation to show it isn't. A more logical approach would be to assume, especially in this day and age of random blogs and easily-manipulated photography, that everything isbullshit until there is a good reason to believe it. Maybe I should photoshop the Enterprise crashed on a beach somewhere and put Fox and Mulder on the scene checking it out and get everybody riled up about it, and then demand that you prove to me that this isn't an actual photo from a beach in an undisclosed location and speculate that the government doesn't really want you to see it and that's why I'm the only one that has the scoop. The truth is that you WANT this to be true, and that's the most reasonable explanation for why we're reading it.

Well coming from a Man who had had actual conversations with secret Ops Soldiers from Vietnam, Native American Masonic Chiefs, and former CIA agents.
I think that you Lasagna better start dealing with reality. Because the one you see in front of your eyes, is a lie.

You know, I have only been here for a few days, and it seems to me that you just spout nonsense without analyzing what you are saying.
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 10:20:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 10:01:49 AM, wingalbrave wrote:
At 2/16/2012 9:00:50 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/16/2012 8:45:40 AM, Lasagna wrote:
At 2/16/2012 3:07:30 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 2/15/2012 3:36:58 PM, Volkov wrote:
Geo, answer me this:

Why?

Why in the name of anything you want would organisms from another planet and system, travel billions of kilometres, to deposit giant, random metal boxes in the middle of nowhere, with no apparent explanation or instructions?

Does it not strike you as a bit stupid?

(furthermore, why is in this "politics"?)

There is no reason to be so harsh. Yes it does not make sense for aliens to drop off these boxes on beaches everywhere, but since you want to make fun of someone else's answer then I'd like to hear your explanation. Why would anyone deposit giant, random metal boxes in the middle of nowhere, with no apparent explanation or instructions?

The burden of proof is not on the DDO community to come up reasoning as to why they exist, if they even do exist. From a logical perspective, if this was even close to being true, then the government would have been on the beach already digging these things up. Since they are apparently not interested, neither are we. Just because some guy in a four-wheeler couldn't move it doesn't mean there has been any real effort to excavate them and determine what they are. At this point my best guess as to what's happening:

- It's a square rock or piece of metal that nobody gives ashit about besides some idiots on a beach who think it's cool. It could be a piece of a ship's hull or something equally benign. There are lots of weird little things around the globe like this that defy common explanation without some historical or scientific background.

- It's a photoshopped image and a complete fabrication.

Geo and company seem to have this backwards way of looking at the news. That is, that they hear something, and automatically think that because some douchebag wrote an article and produced an image that it has to be true unless there is sufficient explanation to show it isn't. A more logical approach would be to assume, especially in this day and age of random blogs and easily-manipulated photography, that everything isbullshit until there is a good reason to believe it. Maybe I should photoshop the Enterprise crashed on a beach somewhere and put Fox and Mulder on the scene checking it out and get everybody riled up about it, and then demand that you prove to me that this isn't an actual photo from a beach in an undisclosed location and speculate that the government doesn't really want you to see it and that's why I'm the only one that has the scoop. The truth is that you WANT this to be true, and that's the most reasonable explanation for why we're reading it.

Well coming from a Man who had had actual conversations with secret Ops Soldiers from Vietnam, Native American Masonic Chiefs, and former CIA agents.
I think that you Lasagna better start dealing with reality. Because the one you see in front of your eyes, is a lie.

You know, I have only been here for a few days, and it seems to me that you just spout nonsense without analyzing what you are saying.

Well to somebody who blows hot air about issues that he lacks knowledge about.
Yes, it would "sound" like nonsense to you. But my friend, did it ever occur to you that I like a lot of people here do not give a damn what you think.
wingalbrave
Posts: 201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 10:39:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 10:20:03 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/16/2012 10:01:49 AM, wingalbrave wrote:
At 2/16/2012 9:00:50 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/16/2012 8:45:40 AM, Lasagna wrote:
At 2/16/2012 3:07:30 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 2/15/2012 3:36:58 PM, Volkov wrote:
Geo, answer me this:

Why?

Why in the name of anything you want would organisms from another planet and system, travel billions of kilometres, to deposit giant, random metal boxes in the middle of nowhere, with no apparent explanation or instructions?

Does it not strike you as a bit stupid?

(furthermore, why is in this "politics"?)

There is no reason to be so harsh. Yes it does not make sense for aliens to drop off these boxes on beaches everywhere, but since you want to make fun of someone else's answer then I'd like to hear your explanation. Why would anyone deposit giant, random metal boxes in the middle of nowhere, with no apparent explanation or instructions?

The burden of proof is not on the DDO community to come up reasoning as to why they exist, if they even do exist. From a logical perspective, if this was even close to being true, then the government would have been on the beach already digging these things up. Since they are apparently not interested, neither are we. Just because some guy in a four-wheeler couldn't move it doesn't mean there has been any real effort to excavate them and determine what they are. At this point my best guess as to what's happening:

- It's a square rock or piece of metal that nobody gives ashit about besides some idiots on a beach who think it's cool. It could be a piece of a ship's hull or something equally benign. There are lots of weird little things around the globe like this that defy common explanation without some historical or scientific background.

- It's a photoshopped image and a complete fabrication.

Geo and company seem to have this backwards way of looking at the news. That is, that they hear something, and automatically think that because some douchebag wrote an article and produced an image that it has to be true unless there is sufficient explanation to show it isn't. A more logical approach would be to assume, especially in this day and age of random blogs and easily-manipulated photography, that everything isbullshit until there is a good reason to believe it. Maybe I should photoshop the Enterprise crashed on a beach somewhere and put Fox and Mulder on the scene checking it out and get everybody riled up about it, and then demand that you prove to me that this isn't an actual photo from a beach in an undisclosed location and speculate that the government doesn't really want you to see it and that's why I'm the only one that has the scoop. The truth is that you WANT this to be true, and that's the most reasonable explanation for why we're reading it.

Well coming from a Man who had had actual conversations with secret Ops Soldiers from Vietnam, Native American Masonic Chiefs, and former CIA agents.
I think that you Lasagna better start dealing with reality. Because the one you see in front of your eyes, is a lie.

You know, I have only been here for a few days, and it seems to me that you just spout nonsense without analyzing what you are saying.

Well to somebody who blows hot air about issues that he lacks knowledge about.
Yes, it would "sound" like nonsense to you. But my friend, did it ever occur to you that I like a lot of people here do not give a damn what you think.

I am almost positive that nobody gives a damn about what you think. I thought that you were leaving the site? Was that just a troll thread, or can you leave already?
Lasagna
Posts: 2,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 10:51:48 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 10:20:03 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/16/2012 10:01:49 AM, wingalbrave wrote:
At 2/16/2012 9:00:50 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/16/2012 8:45:40 AM, Lasagna wrote:
At 2/16/2012 3:07:30 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 2/15/2012 3:36:58 PM, Volkov wrote:
Geo, answer me this:

Why?

Why in the name of anything you want would organisms from another planet and system, travel billions of kilometres, to deposit giant, random metal boxes in the middle of nowhere, with no apparent explanation or instructions?

Does it not strike you as a bit stupid?

(furthermore, why is in this "politics"?)

There is no reason to be so harsh. Yes it does not make sense for aliens to drop off these boxes on beaches everywhere, but since you want to make fun of someone else's answer then I'd like to hear your explanation. Why would anyone deposit giant, random metal boxes in the middle of nowhere, with no apparent explanation or instructions?

The burden of proof is not on the DDO community to come up reasoning as to why they exist, if they even do exist. From a logical perspective, if this was even close to being true, then the government would have been on the beach already digging these things up. Since they are apparently not interested, neither are we. Just because some guy in a four-wheeler couldn't move it doesn't mean there has been any real effort to excavate them and determine what they are. At this point my best guess as to what's happening:

- It's a square rock or piece of metal that nobody gives ashit about besides some idiots on a beach who think it's cool. It could be a piece of a ship's hull or something equally benign. There are lots of weird little things around the globe like this that defy common explanation without some historical or scientific background.

- It's a photoshopped image and a complete fabrication.

Geo and company seem to have this backwards way of looking at the news. That is, that they hear something, and automatically think that because some douchebag wrote an article and produced an image that it has to be true unless there is sufficient explanation to show it isn't. A more logical approach would be to assume, especially in this day and age of random blogs and easily-manipulated photography, that everything isbullshit until there is a good reason to believe it. Maybe I should photoshop the Enterprise crashed on a beach somewhere and put Fox and Mulder on the scene checking it out and get everybody riled up about it, and then demand that you prove to me that this isn't an actual photo from a beach in an undisclosed location and speculate that the government doesn't really want you to see it and that's why I'm the only one that has the scoop. The truth is that you WANT this to be true, and that's the most reasonable explanation for why we're reading it.

Well coming from a Man who had had actual conversations with secret Ops Soldiers from Vietnam, Native American Masonic Chiefs, and former CIA agents.
I think that you Lasagna better start dealing with reality. Because the one you see in front of your eyes, is a lie.

You know, I have only been here for a few days, and it seems to me that you just spout nonsense without analyzing what you are saying.

Well to somebody who blows hot air about issues that he lacks knowledge about.
Yes, it would "sound" like nonsense to you. But my friend, did it ever occur to you that I like a lot of people here do not give a damn what you think.

LOL OMG

That was good.
Rob
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 11:24:55 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 10:39:31 AM, wingalbrave wrote:
At 2/16/2012 10:20:03 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/16/2012 10:01:49 AM, wingalbrave wrote:
At 2/16/2012 9:00:50 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/16/2012 8:45:40 AM, Lasagna wrote:
At 2/16/2012 3:07:30 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 2/15/2012 3:36:58 PM, Volkov wrote:
Geo, answer me this:

Why?

Why in the name of anything you want would organisms from another planet and system, travel billions of kilometres, to deposit giant, random metal boxes in the middle of nowhere, with no apparent explanation or instructions?

Does it not strike you as a bit stupid?

(furthermore, why is in this "politics"?)

There is no reason to be so harsh. Yes it does not make sense for aliens to drop off these boxes on beaches everywhere, but since you want to make fun of someone else's answer then I'd like to hear your explanation. Why would anyone deposit giant, random metal boxes in the middle of nowhere, with no apparent explanation or instructions?

The burden of proof is not on the DDO community to come up reasoning as to why they exist, if they even do exist. From a logical perspective, if this was even close to being true, then the government would have been on the beach already digging these things up. Since they are apparently not interested, neither are we. Just because some guy in a four-wheeler couldn't move it doesn't mean there has been any real effort to excavate them and determine what they are. At this point my best guess as to what's happening:

- It's a square rock or piece of metal that nobody gives ashit about besides some idiots on a beach who think it's cool. It could be a piece of a ship's hull or something equally benign. There are lots of weird little things around the globe like this that defy common explanation without some historical or scientific background.

- It's a photoshopped image and a complete fabrication.

Geo and company seem to have this backwards way of looking at the news. That is, that they hear something, and automatically think that because some douchebag wrote an article and produced an image that it has to be true unless there is sufficient explanation to show it isn't. A more logical approach would be to assume, especially in this day and age of random blogs and easily-manipulated photography, that everything isbullshit until there is a good reason to believe it. Maybe I should photoshop the Enterprise crashed on a beach somewhere and put Fox and Mulder on the scene checking it out and get everybody riled up about it, and then demand that you prove to me that this isn't an actual photo from a beach in an undisclosed location and speculate that the government doesn't really want you to see it and that's why I'm the only one that has the scoop. The truth is that you WANT this to be true, and that's the most reasonable explanation for why we're reading it.

Well coming from a Man who had had actual conversations with secret Ops Soldiers from Vietnam, Native American Masonic Chiefs, and former CIA agents.
I think that you Lasagna better start dealing with reality. Because the one you see in front of your eyes, is a lie.

You know, I have only been here for a few days, and it seems to me that you just spout nonsense without analyzing what you are saying.

Well to somebody who blows hot air about issues that he lacks knowledge about.
Yes, it would "sound" like nonsense to you. But my friend, did it ever occur to you that I like a lot of people here do not give a damn what you think.

I am almost positive that nobody gives a damn about what you think. I thought that you were leaving the site? Was that just a troll thread, or can you leave already?

You sound like a little girl.
wingalbrave
Posts: 201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 11:34:14 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 11:24:55 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/16/2012 10:39:31 AM, wingalbrave wrote:
At 2/16/2012 10:20:03 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/16/2012 10:01:49 AM, wingalbrave wrote:
At 2/16/2012 9:00:50 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/16/2012 8:45:40 AM, Lasagna wrote:
At 2/16/2012 3:07:30 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 2/15/2012 3:36:58 PM, Volkov wrote:
Geo, answer me this:

Why?

Why in the name of anything you want would organisms from another planet and system, travel billions of kilometres, to deposit giant, random metal boxes in the middle of nowhere, with no apparent explanation or instructions?

Does it not strike you as a bit stupid?

(furthermore, why is in this "politics"?)

There is no reason to be so harsh. Yes it does not make sense for aliens to drop off these boxes on beaches everywhere, but since you want to make fun of someone else's answer then I'd like to hear your explanation. Why would anyone deposit giant, random metal boxes in the middle of nowhere, with no apparent explanation or instructions?

The burden of proof is not on the DDO community to come up reasoning as to why they exist, if they even do exist. From a logical perspective, if this was even close to being true, then the government would have been on the beach already digging these things up. Since they are apparently not interested, neither are we. Just because some guy in a four-wheeler couldn't move it doesn't mean there has been any real effort to excavate them and determine what they are. At this point my best guess as to what's happening:

- It's a square rock or piece of metal that nobody gives ashit about besides some idiots on a beach who think it's cool. It could be a piece of a ship's hull or something equally benign. There are lots of weird little things around the globe like this that defy common explanation without some historical or scientific background.

- It's a photoshopped image and a complete fabrication.

Geo and company seem to have this backwards way of looking at the news. That is, that they hear something, and automatically think that because some douchebag wrote an article and produced an image that it has to be true unless there is sufficient explanation to show it isn't. A more logical approach would be to assume, especially in this day and age of random blogs and easily-manipulated photography, that everything isbullshit until there is a good reason to believe it. Maybe I should photoshop the Enterprise crashed on a beach somewhere and put Fox and Mulder on the scene checking it out and get everybody riled up about it, and then demand that you prove to me that this isn't an actual photo from a beach in an undisclosed location and speculate that the government doesn't really want you to see it and that's why I'm the only one that has the scoop. The truth is that you WANT this to be true, and that's the most reasonable explanation for why we're reading it.

Well coming from a Man who had had actual conversations with secret Ops Soldiers from Vietnam, Native American Masonic Chiefs, and former CIA agents.
I think that you Lasagna better start dealing with reality. Because the one you see in front of your eyes, is a lie.

You know, I have only been here for a few days, and it seems to me that you just spout nonsense without analyzing what you are saying.

Well to somebody who blows hot air about issues that he lacks knowledge about.
Yes, it would "sound" like nonsense to you. But my friend, did it ever occur to you that I like a lot of people here do not give a damn what you think.

I am almost positive that nobody gives a damn about what you think. I thought that you were leaving the site? Was that just a troll thread, or can you leave already?

You sound like a little girl.

You insulted me! Congrats, your argument has been proven true!
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 11:36:13 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 11:34:14 AM, wingalbrave wrote:
At 2/16/2012 11:24:55 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/16/2012 10:39:31 AM, wingalbrave wrote:
At 2/16/2012 10:20:03 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/16/2012 10:01:49 AM, wingalbrave wrote:
At 2/16/2012 9:00:50 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/16/2012 8:45:40 AM, Lasagna wrote:
At 2/16/2012 3:07:30 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 2/15/2012 3:36:58 PM, Volkov wrote:
Geo, answer me this:

Why?

Why in the name of anything you want would organisms from another planet and system, travel billions of kilometres, to deposit giant, random metal boxes in the middle of nowhere, with no apparent explanation or instructions?

Does it not strike you as a bit stupid?

(furthermore, why is in this "politics"?)

There is no reason to be so harsh. Yes it does not make sense for aliens to drop off these boxes on beaches everywhere, but since you want to make fun of someone else's answer then I'd like to hear your explanation. Why would anyone deposit giant, random metal boxes in the middle of nowhere, with no apparent explanation or instructions?

The burden of proof is not on the DDO community to come up reasoning as to why they exist, if they even do exist. From a logical perspective, if this was even close to being true, then the government would have been on the beach already digging these things up. Since they are apparently not interested, neither are we. Just because some guy in a four-wheeler couldn't move it doesn't mean there has been any real effort to excavate them and determine what they are. At this point my best guess as to what's happening:

- It's a square rock or piece of metal that nobody gives ashit about besides some idiots on a beach who think it's cool. It could be a piece of a ship's hull or something equally benign. There are lots of weird little things around the globe like this that defy common explanation without some historical or scientific background.

- It's a photoshopped image and a complete fabrication.

Geo and company seem to have this backwards way of looking at the news. That is, that they hear something, and automatically think that because some douchebag wrote an article and produced an image that it has to be true unless there is sufficient explanation to show it isn't. A more logical approach would be to assume, especially in this day and age of random blogs and easily-manipulated photography, that everything isbullshit until there is a good reason to believe it. Maybe I should photoshop the Enterprise crashed on a beach somewhere and put Fox and Mulder on the scene checking it out and get everybody riled up about it, and then demand that you prove to me that this isn't an actual photo from a beach in an undisclosed location and speculate that the government doesn't really want you to see it and that's why I'm the only one that has the scoop. The truth is that you WANT this to be true, and that's the most reasonable explanation for why we're reading it.

Well coming from a Man who had had actual conversations with secret Ops Soldiers from Vietnam, Native American Masonic Chiefs, and former CIA agents.
I think that you Lasagna better start dealing with reality. Because the one you see in front of your eyes, is a lie.

You know, I have only been here for a few days, and it seems to me that you just spout nonsense without analyzing what you are saying.

Well to somebody who blows hot air about issues that he lacks knowledge about.
Yes, it would "sound" like nonsense to you. But my friend, did it ever occur to you that I like a lot of people here do not give a damn what you think.

I am almost positive that nobody gives a damn about what you think. I thought that you were leaving the site? Was that just a troll thread, or can you leave already?

You sound like a little girl.

You insulted me! Congrats, your argument has been proven true!

If you say so my delightfully delusional and uninformed friend.
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 1:36:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 8:45:40 AM, Lasagna wrote:

The burden of proof is not on the DDO community to come up reasoning as to why they exist, if they even do exist. From a logical perspective, if this was even close to being true, then the government would have been on the beach already digging these things up. Since they are apparently not interested, neither are we. Just because some guy in a four-wheeler couldn't move it doesn't mean there has been any real effort to excavate them and determine what they are. At this point my best guess as to what's happening:

- It's a square rock or piece of metal that nobody gives ashit about besides some idiots on a beach who think it's cool. It could be a piece of a ship's hull or something equally benign. There are lots of weird little things around the globe like this that defy common explanation without some historical or scientific background.

- It's a photoshopped image and a complete fabrication.

Geo and company seem to have this backwards way of looking at the news. That is, that they hear something, and automatically think that because some douchebag wrote an article and produced an image that it has to be true unless there is sufficient explanation to show it isn't.

False. A PhD sighted it, a University research team, and a marine science center are researching it.

Also, I get these articles from sites I already deem trustworthy and reliable. Particularly Red Ice Creations and Infowars. Sometimes they link to other articles (one of which I posted in the OP, I have no idea what huliq.com is) and I'm sure they use proper discretion when citing articles.

.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
inferno
Posts: 10,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 1:54:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 1:36:25 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/16/2012 8:45:40 AM, Lasagna wrote:

The burden of proof is not on the DDO community to come up reasoning as to why they exist, if they even do exist. From a logical perspective, if this was even close to being true, then the government would have been on the beach already digging these things up. Since they are apparently not interested, neither are we. Just because some guy in a four-wheeler couldn't move it doesn't mean there has been any real effort to excavate them and determine what they are. At this point my best guess as to what's happening:

- It's a square rock or piece of metal that nobody gives ashit about besides some idiots on a beach who think it's cool. It could be a piece of a ship's hull or something equally benign. There are lots of weird little things around the globe like this that defy common explanation without some historical or scientific background.

- It's a photoshopped image and a complete fabrication.

Geo and company seem to have this backwards way of looking at the news. That is, that they hear something, and automatically think that because some douchebag wrote an article and produced an image that it has to be true unless there is sufficient explanation to show it isn't.

False. A PhD sighted it, a University research team, and a marine science center are researching it.

Also, I get these articles from sites I already deem trustworthy and reliable. Particularly Red Ice Creations and Infowars. Sometimes they link to other articles (one of which I posted in the OP, I have no idea what huliq.com is) and I'm sure they use proper discretion when citing articles.


.
.
.

Geo- You are an elighten person. But you have to understand that most people are not aware of these issues. They have been brainwashed because of the machine.
It is working ! But there are some who are not under their spell. Thank goodness.
Lasagna
Posts: 2,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 2:57:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 1:36:25 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/16/2012 8:45:40 AM, Lasagna wrote:

The burden of proof is not on the DDO community to come up reasoning as to why they exist, if they even do exist. From a logical perspective, if this was even close to being true, then the government would have been on the beach already digging these things up. Since they are apparently not interested, neither are we. Just because some guy in a four-wheeler couldn't move it doesn't mean there has been any real effort to excavate them and determine what they are. At this point my best guess as to what's happening:

- It's a square rock or piece of metal that nobody gives ashit about besides some idiots on a beach who think it's cool. It could be a piece of a ship's hull or something equally benign. There are lots of weird little things around the globe like this that defy common explanation without some historical or scientific background.

- It's a photoshopped image and a complete fabrication.

Geo and company seem to have this backwards way of looking at the news. That is, that they hear something, and automatically think that because some douchebag wrote an article and produced an image that it has to be true unless there is sufficient explanation to show it isn't.

False. A PhD sighted it, a University research team, and a marine science center are researching it.

Also, I get these articles from sites I already deem trustworthy and reliable. Particularly Red Ice Creations and Infowars. Sometimes they link to other articles (one of which I posted in the OP, I have no idea what huliq.com is) and I'm sure they use proper discretion when citing articles.


.
.
.

Call me stupid, but didn't anyone try DIGGING under it? Nothing you've said so far indicates that a single guy with a shovel couldn't have explained this mystery already. If it's so goddamned immovable then maybe it will float in mid-air when we shovel out the sand from underneath it and then we'll have a real story.
Rob
Lasagna
Posts: 2,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 3:01:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 1:54:01 PM, inferno wrote:
Geo- You are an elighten person. But you have to understand that most people are not aware of these issues. They have been brainwashed because of the machine.
It is working ! But there are some who are not under their spell. Thank goodness.

If the Illuminati are at work then they are laughing about conspiracy theorists wasting their time on X-Files mysteries while they accept their economic enslavement without question.
Rob
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 3:50:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 3:01:10 PM, Lasagna wrote:
At 2/16/2012 1:54:01 PM, inferno wrote:
Geo- You are an elighten person. But you have to understand that most people are not aware of these issues. They have been brainwashed because of the machine.
It is working ! But there are some who are not under their spell. Thank goodness.

If the Illuminati are at work then they are laughing about conspiracy theorists wasting their time on X-Files mysteries while they accept their economic enslavement without question.

False. Most major conspiracy theorists like David Icke, Alex Jones, Michael Tsarion, Peter Joseph, etc. all heavily expose the economic enslavement agenda. David Icke is well versed in economics and could probably beat an economist in a debate.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Lasagna
Posts: 2,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 5:10:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 3:50:34 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 2/16/2012 3:01:10 PM, Lasagna wrote:
At 2/16/2012 1:54:01 PM, inferno wrote:
Geo- You are an elighten person. But you have to understand that most people are not aware of these issues. They have been brainwashed because of the machine.
It is working ! But there are some who are not under their spell. Thank goodness.

If the Illuminati are at work then they are laughing about conspiracy theorists wasting their time on X-Files mysteries while they accept their economic enslavement without question.

False. Most major conspiracy theorists like David Icke, Alex Jones, Michael Tsarion, Peter Joseph, etc. all heavily expose the economic enslavement agenda. David Icke is well versed in economics and could probably beat an economist in a debate.

Well maybe people would take them a little more seriously if they took the "little green men" agenda off the front burners and stuck with real issues like that.
Rob
Volkov
Posts: 9,765
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 8:37:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 3:50:34 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
False. Most major conspiracy theorists like David Icke, Alex Jones, Michael Tsarion, Peter Joseph, etc. all heavily expose the economic enslavement agenda. David Icke is well versed in economics and could probably beat an economist in a debate.

And yet none of them have been assassinated. The NWO is an utterly useless group, isn't it.
imabench
Posts: 21,220
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 8:40:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 8:37:57 PM, Volkov wrote:
At 2/16/2012 3:50:34 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
False. Most major conspiracy theorists like David Icke, Alex Jones, Michael Tsarion, Peter Joseph, etc. all heavily expose the economic enslavement agenda. David Icke is well versed in economics and could probably beat an economist in a debate.

And yet none of them have been assassinated. The NWO is an utterly useless group, isn't it.

+1
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 9:33:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think it is fair to say aliens would have no interest in our planet because our planet is currently crap.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,241
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 9:43:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 9:33:09 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
I think it is fair to say aliens would have no interest in our planet because our planet is currently crap.

Earth has water and an abundance of cows. That's all the aliens want anyways.
I don't think it's fair to refer to the entire planet as crap. Especially when there is nothing to compare it too. Fine, Mars is a little more peaceful, But Earth has far better dining, and water parks.
Debate.org Moderator
Starcraftzzz
Posts: 487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 10:06:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/15/2012 2:48:59 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
In several coastal beaches, mass UFO sightings occur in which a day later, big heavy metal boxes with no seams or openings appear on the beaches. They are IMMOVABLE.
4x4 trucks with chains fail to make them budge. Theyve been compared to Star Trek "tribbles."

These have been spotted by a PhD marine biologist and cannot explain them.

http://www.huliq.com...
If Obama came out and said that these boxes were not aline then Jimmy and Conservoped would immediately start claiming that space aliens were amongst us
MarquisX
Posts: 925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 10:47:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/16/2012 10:01:49 AM, wingalbrave wrote:
At 2/16/2012 9:00:50 AM, inferno wrote:
At 2/16/2012 8:45:40 AM, Lasagna wrote:
At 2/16/2012 3:07:30 AM, Double_R wrote:
At 2/15/2012 3:36:58 PM, Volkov wrote:
Geo, answer me this:

Why?

Why in the name of anything you want would organisms from another planet and system, travel billions of kilometres, to deposit giant, random metal boxes in the middle of nowhere, with no apparent explanation or instructions?

Does it not strike you as a bit stupid?

(furthermore, why is in this "politics"?)

There is no reason to be so harsh. Yes it does not make sense for aliens to drop off these boxes on beaches everywhere, but since you want to make fun of someone else's answer then I'd like to hear your explanation. Why would anyone deposit giant, random metal boxes in the middle of nowhere, with no apparent explanation or instructions?

The burden of proof is not on the DDO community to come up reasoning as to why they exist, if they even do exist. From a logical perspective, if this was even close to being true, then the government would have been on the beach already digging these things up. Since they are apparently not interested, neither are we. Just because some guy in a four-wheeler couldn't move it doesn't mean there has been any real effort to excavate them and determine what they are. At this point my best guess as to what's happening:

- It's a square rock or piece of metal that nobody gives ashit about besides some idiots on a beach who think it's cool. It could be a piece of a ship's hull or something equally benign. There are lots of weird little things around the globe like this that defy common explanation without some historical or scientific background.

- It's a photoshopped image and a complete fabrication.

Geo and company seem to have this backwards way of looking at the news. That is, that they hear something, and automatically think that because some douchebag wrote an article and produced an image that it has to be true unless there is sufficient explanation to show it isn't. A more logical approach would be to assume, especially in this day and age of random blogs and easily-manipulated photography, that everything isbullshit until there is a good reason to believe it. Maybe I should photoshop the Enterprise crashed on a beach somewhere and put Fox and Mulder on the scene checking it out and get everybody riled up about it, and then demand that you prove to me that this isn't an actual photo from a beach in an undisclosed location and speculate that the government doesn't really want you to see it and that's why I'm the only one that has the scoop. The truth is that you WANT this to be true, and that's the most reasonable explanation for why we're reading it.

Well coming from a Man who had had actual conversations with secret Ops Soldiers from Vietnam, Native American Masonic Chiefs, and former CIA agents.
I think that you Lasagna better start dealing with reality. Because the one you see in front of your eyes, is a lie.

You know, I have only been here for a few days, and it seems to me that you just spout nonsense without analyzing what you are saying.

Yep.
Sophisticated ignorance, write my curses in cursive