Jump to topic:

FREE DRUGS FOR EVERYoNE

FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 1:57:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Enough of the boring talk about taxes, corruption, conspiracies, constitutions, and all the other warn out subjects that never become any less entrapped by bigotry and closed-mindedness from every side. Let us, for a time, come to experience the true heart of this debate site and simply argue pointlessly with each other for it's own sake.

So, before you jump into this discussion at all, I want you to pick a side. Randomly pick a side. And argue for it.

Now then, I contend that the government providing things like marijuana, psychedelics, cocaine, meth and anything else to the public, free of charge, is a worthy mission that will better society!

Here are some ways this is demonstrated:

1. Supporting a creative society:
Users of psychedelics will widely report that they have been given a whole new perspective on life due to their profound experience. Steve Jobs once said it was one of the most important decisions of his life. Not only will mass shroom consumption enrich the culture with artistic...ness...artistiacity? But it will also support a unique economy that will lead the world in fields effected by this.

2. A relaxed society creates harmony.
Try this one. How many people do you think are going to go steal that car or kill that coworker they hate when they can just go get high instead? Hell, lets just pump weed into the atmosphere. We can make cars that exhale THC instead of CO2 and have everyone drive those instead. Sure, that might slow the economy but, then again, no one is going to care! All these drugs won't only make people more subdued but it will also make them more satisfied, which will lower crime some more and work up some of the productivity lost. Then we can get the productivity all the way back up by handing out the cocaine while people work.

3. More people will die!
Lets face it. People suck and there are just too damn many of us. Having less people can fix a lot of problems. Firstly, it will make it easier to organize society with less people to keep track of. At first, you may think this means a more controlling society. But in fact it means the same level of control except there is less bureaucracy needed to accomplish it. Secondly, it will reduce the strain on our environment, including global warming and limited resources. Thirdly, it will increase the standard of living for those still alive or, simply put: more for them! So what are we waiting for? Shoot up them speedballs!

4. It's free drugs.
It's drugs that are free.

5. Drug orgies!
There will be more of them! They are lots of fun!
And I needed a fifth point because of the Law of Fives.

REFOOT ME!!!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
Ron-Paul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 3:56:22 PM
At 2/16/2012 1:57:19 AM, FREEDO wrote:
Enough of the boring talk about taxes, corruption, conspiracies, constitutions, and all the other warn out subjects that never become any less entrapped by bigotry and closed-mindedness from every side. Let us, for a time, come to experience the true heart of this debate site and simply argue pointlessly with each other for it's own sake.

So, before you jump into this discussion at all, I want you to pick a side. Randomly pick a side. And argue for it.

Now then, I contend that the government providing things like marijuana, psychedelics, cocaine, meth and anything else to the public, free of charge, is a worthy mission that will better society!

Here are some ways this is demonstrated:

1. Supporting a creative society:
Users of psychedelics will widely report that they have been given a whole new perspective on life due to their profound experience. Steve Jobs once said it was one of the most important decisions of his life. Not only will mass shroom consumption enrich the culture with artistic...ness...artistiacity? But it will also support a unique economy that will lead the world in fields effected by this.

2. A relaxed society creates harmony.
Try this one. How many people do you think are going to go steal that car or kill that coworker they hate when they can just go get high instead? Hell, lets just pump weed into the atmosphere. We can make cars that exhale THC instead of CO2 and have everyone drive those instead. Sure, that might slow the economy but, then again, no one is going to care! All these drugs won't only make people more subdued but it will also make them more satisfied, which will lower crime some more and work up some of the productivity lost. Then we can get the productivity all the way back up by handing out the cocaine while people work.

3. More people will die!
Lets face it. People suck and there are just too damn many of us. Having less people can fix a lot of problems. Firstly, it will make it easier to organize society with less people to keep track of. At first, you may think this means a more controlling society. But in fact it means the same level of control except there is less bureaucracy needed to accomplish it. Secondly, it will reduce the strain on our environment, including global warming and limited resources. Thirdly, it will increase the standard of living for those still alive or, simply put: more for them! So what are we waiting for? Shoot up them speedballs!

4. It's free drugs.
It's drugs that are free.

5. Drug orgies!
There will be more of them! They are lots of fun!
And I needed a fifth point because of the Law of Fives.

REFOOT ME!!!

As much as I support drug legalization, this is going way over the top. This involves Government spending. If they are stupid enough to use drugs, they should pay for them.
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/16/2012 5:08:10 PM
Most drugs are cheap enough to produce that they would be pretty much free. It has been postulated that the only thing keeping them valuable at all is prohibition.
Rob
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 12:18:38 AM
At 2/16/2012 5:08:10 PM, Lasagna wrote:
Most drugs are cheap enough to produce that they would be pretty much free. It has been postulated that the only thing keeping them valuable at all is prohibition.

Hhmm, perhaps, we should opt for forcing people to take them then. Yes, that's it.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 4:37:04 AM
At 2/17/2012 4:29:55 AM, FREEDO wrote:
You bore me, DDO.

False.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Jon1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 7:39:29 AM
You bore me, DDO.

Looking for entertainment in DDO is like looking for a serious discussion in youtube.
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 10:43:27 AM
You bore me, DDO.

Let's drop acid and create a thread to describe the experience while we are on it.
Rob
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 3:07:59 PM
At 2/17/2012 10:43:27 AM, Lasagna wrote:
You bore me, DDO.

Let's drop acid and create a thread to describe the experience while we are on it.

Now THAT idea I can get behind. Someone make an appointment next month. I'm down.

Given that I'm able to type/remember that DDO exists.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 8:10:17 PM
You bore me, DDO.

Haven't you seen any of my other threads?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
CosmicAlfonzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 8:17:40 PM
Drugs are a tool created by THE MAN to keep you down.

*swigs some whiskey*
Official "High Priest of Secular Affairs and Transient Distributor of Sonic Apple Seeds relating to the Reptilian Division of Paperwork Immoliation" of The FREEDO Bureaucracy, a DDO branch of the Erisian Front, a subdivision of the Discordian Back, a Limb of the Illuminatian Cosmic Utensil Corp
Lasagna
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 9:06:54 PM
At 2/17/2012 8:10:17 PM, FREEDO wrote:
You bore me, DDO.

We've never coordinated before though. If we do do it, we'll have to secure the drugs first and then plan a date.
Rob
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2012 10:06:08 PM
At 2/17/2012 9:06:54 PM, Lasagna wrote:
You bore me, DDO.

We've never coordinated before though. If we do do it, we'll have to secure the drugs first and then plan a date.

Yeah, that's why I say we make an appointment a month away ;) It sounds like a freakin awesome idea though. Share videos and ideas and songs. So down. Just hope I can manage to spell words... and log in... and you know- realize what I'm doing.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 1:32:16 AM
At 2/17/2012 10:06:08 PM, Oryus wrote:
You bore me, DDO.

Yeah, that's why I say we make an appointment a month away ;) It sounds like a freakin awesome idea though. Share videos and ideas and songs. So down. Just hope I can manage to spell words... and log in... and you know- realize what I'm doing.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 10:39:03 AM
At 2/18/2012 1:32:16 AM, darkkermit wrote:
At 2/17/2012 10:06:08 PM, Oryus wrote:
You bore me, DDO.

HAHAHAHA! "huhuhu He called the weed drugs..."
:
Wallstreetatheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2012 1:38:58 AM
At 2/16/2012 3:56:09 PM, darkkermit wrote:
We subsidize high fructose corn syrup that causes diabetes, so why not the government just make drugs free.

Goddamn you ADM with your sugar tariffs!
http://mises.org...
DRUG HARM: http://imgur.com...
Primal Diet. Lifting. Reading. Psychedelics. Cold-Approach Pickup. Music.