Jump to topic:

Sigh. Ultra Fail.

Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 11:18:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 11:24:33 AM
This is true. PP encourages unprotected sex and therefore abortions.

This organization needs to be dismantled.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 11:36:24 AM
At 2/18/2012 11:24:33 AM, Lordknukle wrote:

HAHAH! Have you ever even BEEN inside a Planned Parenthood, LK?
I highly doubt it.
This video is so laced with fallacies, it's impressive. But troll on.

Your eagerness to accept uninformed propaganda is hilarious.
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 11:37:16 AM
At 2/18/2012 11:36:24 AM, Oryus wrote:

I highly doubt it.

Lol. Would you like to debate abortion?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 11:37:19 AM
At 2/18/2012 11:35:15 AM, Koopin wrote:
Embedding on ddo to bypass the 18+ limit on youtube FTW!!!!!!

lol saying you're 18 on your youtube account to bypass the 18+ limit on youtube FTW!

Why don't you just do that..???
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 11:39:11 AM
At 2/18/2012 11:37:16 AM, Lordknukle wrote:

I highly doubt it.

No. I can't take you seriously in the slightest. I can't bring myself to give you that much of my time. You are a caricature to me.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 11:39:28 AM
At 2/18/2012 11:37:28 AM, Koopin wrote:
By the way, this is a joke right?

I was joking. But the video is very real.
:
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 11:40:18 AM
At 2/18/2012 11:39:28 AM, Oryus wrote:
At 2/18/2012 11:37:28 AM, Koopin wrote:
By the way, this is a joke right?

I was joking. But the video is very real.

I know you're just joking. But the video can't be real. It's so funny. The penis lollypops had me cracking up. :D
kfc
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 11:40:19 AM
At 2/18/2012 11:39:11 AM, Oryus wrote:

I highly doubt it.

No. I can't take you seriously in the slightest. I can't bring myself to give you that much of my time. You are a caricature to me.

Insults are the most graceless way of accepting defeat.

You know that you will not be able to defeat me in a abortion argument and are avoiding it.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 11:40:22 AM

LOL I just noticed you said Planned Parenthood encourages unprotected sex

HAHAHAHA!!!!
:
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 11:42:48 AM
At 2/18/2012 11:40:22 AM, Oryus wrote:

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Allowing abortions forces women to not take the risk of pregnancy seriously, and therefore of unprotected sex.

Your feeble mind knows no limits.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 11:44:20 AM
Remember this, Oryus?

http://www.debate.org...

I might reinstate this sometime in the future.
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 11:44:56 AM
At 2/18/2012 11:18:54 AM, Oryus wrote:

look at THESE PICTURES. THEY ARE EVIL!!!!!!!1111

*looks at cartoonish image of how to use a condom*

calls the person an idiot.

"encourages anal sex"

*pauses video and reads what it says*

*notices how it says that it is not pleasurable for everyone, notices it saying not to force itself upon people, notices it says to stop doing it if ANYTHING hurts*

*notices the man calling homosexuals not perfectly normal*

"it even tells [homosexuals] how to use a condom and even plastic wrap!"

...idiot.

Half of the videos seems to be comedy though, if they're serious, PP needs to think about what they're doing - that's just comedy, not educational. the man with the acoustic guitar...lol.

And the Capital pride thing? Some of that is inappropriate for a 13 year old maybe, most of that is normal, and I doubt that all of it was exposed to children (and I don't have faith in the presenter to be telling truth without hyperbole).

admittedly, the makeout vox thing is a bit strange... I'm wondering the justification for that. However, seeing as it is over-18 groups by the end of the video, I'm wondering if he's going to justify it somehow.

If PP was nationalised and made slightly less...comical in its attempts, I can see this going better (when I say nationalised, I mean if the education system tried to do something about this as an adequate alternative).
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 11:47:04 AM
At 2/18/2012 11:40:19 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/18/2012 11:39:11 AM, Oryus wrote:

I highly doubt it.

Insults are the most graceless way of accepting defeat.

You know that you will not be able to defeat me in a abortion argument and are avoiding it.

ha. please. If you notice, I haven't done any debates. If and when I do, it will be with someone who I respect. Your ridiculous assertions do not deserve entertaining.

But if you would like to believe that you are soooo smart and I'm just shaking in my little boots, go ahead. Whatever helps you reinforce your unearned ego. After I heard more of your beliefs, I realized that you are an outright caricature. And don't you feel a certain sense of responsibility, when a small child tries to argue about something he doesn't understand, to cease arguing? I definitely do.
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 11:50:42 AM
At 2/18/2012 11:42:48 AM, Lordknukle wrote:

HAHAHAHA!!!!

Allowing abortions forces women to not take the risk of pregnancy seriously, and therefore of unprotected sex.

I thought only inferno was walking, talking irony. I was wrong. You are sophomoric, LK. It is painfully obvious you know extremely little about this. Stop while you're ahead.
:
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 11:53:56 AM
At 2/18/2012 11:50:42 AM, Oryus wrote:

HAHAHAHA!!!!

I thought only inferno was walking, talking irony. I was wrong. You are sophomoric, LK. It is painfully obvious you know extremely little about this. Stop while you're ahead.

I know very little about this? Lol.

Coming from the environmentalist, feminist, vegetarian. Environmentalists usually know nothing about economics and feminist nothing about logic. Vegetarians know nothing about morality.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 11:57:08 AM
The failure of feminist logic.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 11:58:56 AM
At 2/18/2012 11:53:56 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/18/2012 11:50:42 AM, Oryus wrote:

HAHAHAHA!!!!

I know very little about this? Lol.

Coming from the environmentalist, feminist, vegetarian. Environmentalists usually know nothing about economics and feminist nothing about logic. Vegetarians know nothing about morality.

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves, did gyre and gimble in the wabe!
:
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 11:59:36 AM
Knukle, I am pretty sure that you said that you are a vegetarian, so you just said that you know nothing about morality.

In addition, the whole reason that conservatives hate PP is that it encourages the use of contraceptives, so your statement about how it promotes unprotected sex is completely wrong. Conservatives in Congress do not want to fund PP because it promotes contraception, but when people think that contraception is fine, they change their story to "it promotes unprotected sex".

Sex is not anything special. It is a normal part of life and should be treated as such. I do not understand why everyone is always so scandalized about it; the only reason that it receives attention is because people constantly give attention to it.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 12:01:16 PM
At 2/18/2012 11:57:08 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
The failure of feminist logic.

You have a knack for liking hacks, don't you? Have you ever actually read anything feminist and decided for yourself? Or do you just eat and drink the regurgitation of hacks? And what exactly does any of this, other than the off-topic extension of your ad hominem, have to do with Planned Parenthood and the video I posted?
:
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 12:03:33 PM
At 2/18/2012 11:59:36 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
Knukle, I am pretty sure that you said that you are a vegetarian, so you just said that you know nothing about morality.

In addition, the whole reason that conservatives hate PP is that it encourages the use of contraceptives, so your statement about how it promotes unprotected sex is completely wrong. Conservatives in Congress do not want to fund PP because it promotes contraception, but when people think that contraception is fine, they change their story to "it promotes unprotected sex".

Sex is not anything special. It is a normal part of life and should be treated as such. I do not understand why everyone is always so scandalized about it; the only reason that it receives attention is because people constantly give attention to it.

Oh, royal. You have more patience than I.
:
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 12:05:08 PM

I was a vegetarian, but not anymore.

The whole reason that conservatives hate PP is because they perform government funded abortions and encourage unprotected sex as a result. An abortion is an unfortunate safety net. There is no need to worry about unprotected sex when you can just go to PP and get an abortion later.

Conservatives aren't against contraception in general. Most conservatives are for things that prevent fertilization and pregnancy , such as birth control pills, but not things that act after fertilization, such as Plan B.

Sex is fine. Sex for the sole reason of pleasure without any considering of risks is wrong.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 12:05:11 PM
Knukle, he should have been tried for assault. The fetus was nothing more than a part of the woman's body, so destroying it means that he should be tried for assault. If she chose to destroy it, she is justified because it was part of her body.

For example, if you cut off my hand, you should be charged. However, if I cut off my hand, I should not be because I am responsible for my body.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 12:07:25 PM
At 2/18/2012 12:05:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Knukle, he should have been tried for assault. The fetus was nothing more than a part of the woman's body, so destroying it means that he should be tried for assault. If she chose to destroy it, she is justified because it was part of her body.

For example, if you cut off my hand, you should be charged. However, if I cut off my hand, I should not be because I am responsible for my body.

There is a large difference that you are missing. Just because the fetus is within your body does not mean that you have all ultimate rights to it. The fetus is a separate human being which requires the recognition of its own rights.

Also, the video wasn't about that. It was about how feminist logic twists things into which ever way they want without any logical consideration.
OMGJustinBieber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 12:13:37 PM

LK stopped being a vegetarian for moral reasons. :)
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 12:14:31 PM
At 2/18/2012 12:13:37 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:

LK stopped being a vegetarian for moral reasons. :)

Is this supposed to be a moral attack against me?
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2012 12:14:37 PM
At 2/18/2012 12:07:25 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 2/18/2012 12:05:11 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

There is a large difference that you are missing. Just because the fetus is within your body does not mean that you have all ultimate rights to it. The fetus is a separate human being which requires the recognition of its own rights.

Also, the video wasn't about that. It was about how feminist logic twists things into which ever way they want without any logical consideration.

LOL yeah, tell PZ Myers that he doesn't understand or use logic. Please. Please do.
: