Ed Miliband V.S David Cameron

Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 9:27:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ed Miliband
Leader of unaligned Labour; uncharismatic and spineless running a opposition party that can't say anything or form an solid ideological or policy lead front because it knows government is doing the correct things. It's forced itself to appeal to people by making little comments here and there, "Bankers' bonuses are irresponsible", "the cuts must not be draconian" and the like.

David Cameron
I would have preferred Hague or Osborne as PM but this one will do. The self proclaimed centre-rightist is actually doing alright. Far for classical liberal than his rhetoric would suggest. I.D. Smith's Welfare reform and the general drift away from the EU can be attributed to his leadership.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 10:00:16 AM
At 2/26/2012 4:00:37 AM, mauricio2 wrote:
Ed Miliband is.......................

A stupid arse

David Cameron is....................

A slimy arse
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 10:19:23 AM
At 2/26/2012 10:00:16 AM, Thaddeus wrote:
At 2/26/2012 4:00:37 AM, mauricio2 wrote:
Ed Miliband is.......................

A stupid arse

David Cameron is....................

A slimy arse

Lol
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2012 10:35:06 AM
At 2/26/2012 9:27:38 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
Ed Miliband
Leader of unaligned Labour; uncharismatic and spineless running a opposition party that can't say anything or form an solid ideological or policy lead front because it knows government is doing the correct things. It's forced itself to appeal to people by making little comments here and there, "Bankers' bonuses are irresponsible", "the cuts must not be draconian" and the like.

David Cameron
I would have preferred Hague or Osborne as PM but this one will do. The self proclaimed centre-rightist is actually doing alright. Far for classical liberal than his rhetoric would suggest. I.D. Smith's Welfare reform and the general drift away from the EU can be attributed to his leadership.

Ed Miliband

He is lacking his own direction. In the current climate of politics, especially with the divides appearing in labour again about how the hell Brown got chosen to be their representative, I'm waiting for his direction. Balls would've been a better choice, but their union isn't causing much problems. Waiting patiently for his practical policies, but I am a fan of the five-point plan.

David Cameron

I have respect for his position, but I'm really not a fan of his policies. The NHS Reform is idiotical on the scale of Thatcher's poll tax, but the retreat to Disraeli politics is something that is long overdue. I have hopes of the traditionally substantial ability of the Conservatives to be able to balance us out, then Labour in 2015 to push us forwards.

Nick Clegg

Wanker.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...