Total Posts:12|Showing Posts:1-12
Jump to topic:

birth control issue

sadolite
Posts: 8,836
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2012 6:59:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So am I to understand that screwing is now a health care issue? And that, I as a taxpayer and or private industry must pay for your birth control because you are such a useless and irresponsible intellectual neerdowell that you cant control your own genitals or come up with the money to pay for birth control and take responsibility for the consequences of your actions. You are that so completely and utterly useless and worthless that you would make someone else pay so you can screw with out having to take any responsibility whatsoever?
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2012 7:03:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/27/2012 6:59:10 PM, sadolite wrote:
So am I to understand that screwing is now a health care issue? And that, I as a taxpayer and or private industry must pay for your birth control because you are such a useless and irresponsible intellectual neerdowell that you cant control your own genitals or come up with the money to pay for birth control and take responsibility for the consequences of your actions. You are that so completely and utterly useless and worthless that you would make someone else pay so you can screw with out having to take any responsibility whatsoever?

That sounds about right.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
thett3
Posts: 14,334
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2012 7:04:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Umm..apparently
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Mimshot
Posts: 275
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2012 8:00:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
1) Oral progesterone is a recognized treatment for polycystic ovary syndrome.
2) Viagra is covered. If you're so concerned about controlling one's genitals, how about you go after that?
Mimshot: I support the 1956 Republican platform
DDMx: So, you're a socialist?
Mimshot: Yes
Starcraftzzz
Posts: 487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2012 8:02:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/27/2012 6:59:10 PM, sadolite wrote:
So am I to understand that screwing is now a health care issue? And that, I as a taxpayer and or private industry must pay for your birth control because you are such a useless and irresponsible intellectual neerdowell that you cant control your own genitals or come up with the money to pay for birth control and take responsibility for the consequences of your actions. You are that so completely and utterly useless and worthless that you would make someone else pay so you can screw with out having to take any responsibility whatsoever?
I see so you would rather pay hundreds of thousands to support a child then a few hundred to support birth control. I realize that you are conservative and therefore do not think but perhaps you should shut up and let people with brains talk
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2012 8:03:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/27/2012 8:02:31 PM, Starcraftzzz wrote:
At 2/27/2012 6:59:10 PM, sadolite wrote:
So am I to understand that screwing is now a health care issue? And that, I as a taxpayer and or private industry must pay for your birth control because you are such a useless and irresponsible intellectual neerdowell that you cant control your own genitals or come up with the money to pay for birth control and take responsibility for the consequences of your actions. You are that so completely and utterly useless and worthless that you would make someone else pay so you can screw with out having to take any responsibility whatsoever?
I see so you would rather pay hundreds of thousands to support a child then a few hundred to support birth control. I realize that you are conservative and therefore do not think but perhaps you should shut up and let people with brains talk

Or people could not be fvcktards and have unprotected sex.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Starcraftzzz
Posts: 487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2012 8:03:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/27/2012 8:00:54 PM, Mimshot wrote:
1) Oral progesterone is a recognized treatment for polycystic ovary syndrome.
2) Viagra is covered. If you're so concerned about controlling one's genitals, how about you go after that?

You are a left wing troll just trying to make left wingers look bad with your ignorance.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2012 8:05:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/27/2012 8:03:30 PM, Starcraftzzz wrote:
At 2/27/2012 8:00:54 PM, Mimshot wrote:
1) Oral progesterone is a recognized treatment for polycystic ovary syndrome.
2) Viagra is covered. If you're so concerned about controlling one's genitals, how about you go after that?

You are a left wing troll just trying to make left wingers look bad with your ignorance.

Socialists hang their head at shame as your proceed to spout insult rather than fact.
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
Starcraftzzz
Posts: 487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2012 8:13:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/27/2012 8:05:01 PM, Man-is-good wrote:
At 2/27/2012 8:03:30 PM, Starcraftzzz wrote:
At 2/27/2012 8:00:54 PM, Mimshot wrote:
1) Oral progesterone is a recognized treatment for polycystic ovary syndrome.
2) Viagra is covered. If you're so concerned about controlling one's genitals, how about you go after that?

You are a left wing troll just trying to make left wingers look bad with your ignorance.

Socialists hang their head at shame as your proceed to spout insult rather than fact.

You must be a fake conservative who is acting like a compeltel retard in order to make conservative look bad
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2012 8:20:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/27/2012 8:05:02 PM, Wnope wrote:
Y'all know viagra is covered by healthcare programs, right?

What! A recreational drug covered under the healthcare program. That's BS.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
Mimshot
Posts: 275
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2012 10:19:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/27/2012 8:03:30 PM, Starcraftzzz wrote:
At 2/27/2012 8:00:54 PM, Mimshot wrote:
1) Oral progesterone is a recognized treatment for polycystic ovary syndrome.
2) Viagra is covered. If you're so concerned about controlling one's genitals, how about you go after that?

You are a left wing troll just trying to make left wingers look bad with your ignorance.

OMG I have a stalker! He followed me here from the other thread. I'm so excited!
Mimshot: I support the 1956 Republican platform
DDMx: So, you're a socialist?
Mimshot: Yes