Total Posts:29|Showing Posts:1-29
Jump to topic:

Romney will lose

logicrules
Posts: 1,721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 8:00:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Romney proves he Loves Money and republican primary voter prove they have no principles.
Romney has no chance to defeat Obama, yet he spends money promoting his falsehoods and nonsense to an uninformed electorate. It is time for the base of the GOP to just shut up. They have taken the party of reason and logic into the abyss of silly fundamentalist nonsense and the party of the police state. With Romney 60% of those who vote GOP are not gonna vote for him in the general. If Romney is nominated this is gonna be a slaughter.
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 9:48:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 8:00:58 AM, logicrules wrote:
Romney proves he Loves Money and republican primary voter prove they have no principles.
Romney has no chance to defeat Obama, yet he spends money promoting his falsehoods and nonsense to an uninformed electorate. It is time for the base of the GOP to just shut up. They have taken the party of reason and logic into the abyss of silly fundamentalist nonsense and the party of the police state. With Romney 60% of those who vote GOP are not gonna vote for him in the general. If Romney is nominated this is gonna be a slaughter.

This makes sens if there was recently a primary vote in two states that chose people other than Mitt Romney to be the GOP candidate.

Michigan and Arizona were primaries held yesterday

They both gave wins to Romney over all the other candidates

So Romney can win and republicans dont give two sh*ts about his wealth
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
logicrules
Posts: 1,721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 10:17:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 9:48:41 AM, imabench wrote:
At 2/29/2012 8:00:58 AM, logicrules wrote:
Romney proves he Loves Money and republican primary voter prove they have no principles.
Romney has no chance to defeat Obama, yet he spends money promoting his falsehoods and nonsense to an uninformed electorate. It is time for the base of the GOP to just shut up. They have taken the party of reason and logic into the abyss of silly fundamentalist nonsense and the party of the police state. With Romney 60% of those who vote GOP are not gonna vote for him in the general. If Romney is nominated this is gonna be a slaughter.

This makes sens if there was recently a primary vote in two states that chose people other than Mitt Romney to be the GOP candidate.

Michigan and Arizona were primaries held yesterday

They both gave wins to Romney over all the other candidates

So Romney can win and republicans dont give two sh*ts about his wealth

Read it again.....Romney outspent by 400 times his closest rival. Romney loves money, GOP voters are stupid.
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 10:48:44 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 9:48:41 AM, imabench wrote:
At 2/29/2012 8:00:58 AM, logicrules wrote:
Romney proves he Loves Money and republican primary voter prove they have no principles.
Romney has no chance to defeat Obama, yet he spends money promoting his falsehoods and nonsense to an uninformed electorate. It is time for the base of the GOP to just shut up. They have taken the party of reason and logic into the abyss of silly fundamentalist nonsense and the party of the police state. With Romney 60% of those who vote GOP are not gonna vote for him in the general. If Romney is nominated this is gonna be a slaughter.

This makes sens if there was recently a primary vote in two states that chose people other than Mitt Romney to be the GOP candidate.

Michigan and Arizona were primaries held yesterday

They both gave wins to Romney over all the other candidates

So Romney can win and republicans dont give two sh*ts about his wealth

consider the source
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
yoda878
Posts: 902
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 11:00:10 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 8:00:58 AM, logicrules wrote:
Romney proves he Loves Money and republican primary voter prove they have no principles.
Romney has no chance to defeat Obama, yet he spends money promoting his falsehoods and nonsense to an uninformed electorate. It is time for the base of the GOP to just shut up. They have taken the party of reason and logic into the abyss of silly fundamentalist nonsense and the party of the police state. With Romney 60% of those who vote GOP are not gonna vote for him in the general. If Romney is nominated this is gonna be a slaughter.

You just don't like him b/c hes Mormon anyone can tell that by all the post you have made in the religion forum. I think you are obsessed with this, at this point.
Me
logicrules
Posts: 1,721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 11:19:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 11:00:10 AM, yoda878 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 8:00:58 AM, logicrules wrote:
Romney proves he Loves Money and republican primary voter prove they have no principles.
Romney has no chance to defeat Obama, yet he spends money promoting his falsehoods and nonsense to an uninformed electorate. It is time for the base of the GOP to just shut up. They have taken the party of reason and logic into the abyss of silly fundamentalist nonsense and the party of the police state. With Romney 60% of those who vote GOP are not gonna vote for him in the general. If Romney is nominated this is gonna be a slaughter.

You just don't like him b/c hes Mormon anyone can tell that by all the post you have made in the religion forum. I think you are obsessed with this, at this point.

Naw, I dont like his policies. He is a socialist just like Obama only Romney thinks the Power should be with Big Business. They are moral equivalents. His being Mormon does mean he took an oath to the LDS prophets and cult, unlike any other candidate in US history, but hey....GOP base is Stupid, and Romney shall not, and can not win. Heck I can see it now....Romney as a child next to the "Blacks are cursed teaching of Romney's daddy. How bout this...Likes fireing people....Hates Unions and of course.....Hightof Trees as significant to why he likes (left) Michigan...Hes a moron.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 11:26:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 11:19:16 AM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:00:10 AM, yoda878 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 8:00:58 AM, logicrules wrote:
Romney proves he Loves Money and republican primary voter prove they have no principles.
Romney has no chance to defeat Obama, yet he spends money promoting his falsehoods and nonsense to an uninformed electorate. It is time for the base of the GOP to just shut up. They have taken the party of reason and logic into the abyss of silly fundamentalist nonsense and the party of the police state. With Romney 60% of those who vote GOP are not gonna vote for him in the general. If Romney is nominated this is gonna be a slaughter.

You just don't like him b/c hes Mormon anyone can tell that by all the post you have made in the religion forum. I think you are obsessed with this, at this point.

Naw, I dont like his policies. He is a socialist just like Obama only Romney thinks the Power should be with Big Business. They are moral equivalents. His being Mormon does mean he took an oath to the LDS prophets and cult, unlike any other candidate in US history, but hey....GOP base is Stupid, and Romney shall not, and can not win. Heck I can see it now....Romney as a child next to the "Blacks are cursed teaching of Romney's daddy. How bout this...Likes fireing people....Hates Unions and of course.....Hightof Trees as significant to why he likes (left) Michigan...Hes a moron.

Romney is the only electable GOP nom as far as I can tell... Santorum wont get as much independent support, and Ron Paul has a greater chance of winning the grand slam of tennis.
Debate.org Moderator
logicrules
Posts: 1,721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 11:36:54 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 11:26:58 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:19:16 AM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:00:10 AM, yoda878 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 8:00:58 AM, logicrules wrote:
Romney proves he Loves Money and republican primary voter prove they have no principles.
Romney has no chance to defeat Obama, yet he spends money promoting his falsehoods and nonsense to an uninformed electorate. It is time for the base of the GOP to just shut up. They have taken the party of reason and logic into the abyss of silly fundamentalist nonsense and the party of the police state. With Romney 60% of those who vote GOP are not gonna vote for him in the general. If Romney is nominated this is gonna be a slaughter.

You just don't like him b/c hes Mormon anyone can tell that by all the post you have made in the religion forum. I think you are obsessed with this, at this point.

Naw, I dont like his policies. He is a socialist just like Obama only Romney thinks the Power should be with Big Business. They are moral equivalents. His being Mormon does mean he took an oath to the LDS prophets and cult, unlike any other candidate in US history, but hey....GOP base is Stupid, and Romney shall not, and can not win. Heck I can see it now....Romney as a child next to the "Blacks are cursed teaching of Romney's daddy. How bout this...Likes fireing people....Hates Unions and of course.....Hightof Trees as significant to why he likes (left) Michigan...Hes a moron.


Romney is the only electable GOP nom as far as I can tell... Santorum wont get as much independent support, and Ron Paul has a greater chance of winning the grand slam of tennis.

See, GOP base is just stupid. Romney couldn't even win in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts. He is both for and against abortion. He hates business, unless he can take it over. He hates small business. He Loves socialized medicine. He raises taxes. He knows nothing about the lives of 80% of the population. He is not electable to dog catcher in podunk, if he runs unopposed. He has been running for president for 25 years and has been for and against every issue. Heck, he endored robo calliing non republicans before he opposed it.
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 11:43:16 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 11:19:16 AM, logicrules wrote:
How bout this...Likes fireing people....

Are you really saying that? He enjoys being able to 'fire' companies by not doing business with them. It's dishonest to say he was talking about firing people.

Hates Unions and of course

Everyone talks about the manufacturing plant he shut down, when it was the union not agreeing to take a pay cut that caused the plant to be unable to make ends meet. Pay cut > no job, especially in a dying industry.

Hes a moron.

Yes, only a moron would be able to be such a successful manager.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 11:44:36 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 11:36:54 AM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:26:58 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:19:16 AM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:00:10 AM, yoda878 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 8:00:58 AM, logicrules wrote:
Romney proves he Loves Money and republican primary voter prove they have no principles.
Romney has no chance to defeat Obama, yet he spends money promoting his falsehoods and nonsense to an uninformed electorate. It is time for the base of the GOP to just shut up. They have taken the party of reason and logic into the abyss of silly fundamentalist nonsense and the party of the police state. With Romney 60% of those who vote GOP are not gonna vote for him in the general. If Romney is nominated this is gonna be a slaughter.

You just don't like him b/c hes Mormon anyone can tell that by all the post you have made in the religion forum. I think you are obsessed with this, at this point.

Naw, I dont like his policies. He is a socialist just like Obama only Romney thinks the Power should be with Big Business. They are moral equivalents. His being Mormon does mean he took an oath to the LDS prophets and cult, unlike any other candidate in US history, but hey....GOP base is Stupid, and Romney shall not, and can not win. Heck I can see it now....Romney as a child next to the "Blacks are cursed teaching of Romney's daddy. How bout this...Likes fireing people....Hates Unions and of course.....Hightof Trees as significant to why he likes (left) Michigan...Hes a moron.


Romney is the only electable GOP nom as far as I can tell... Santorum wont get as much independent support, and Ron Paul has a greater chance of winning the grand slam of tennis.

See, GOP base is just stupid. Romney couldn't even win in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts. He is both for and against abortion. He hates business, unless he can take it over. He hates small business. He Loves socialized medicine. He raises taxes. He knows nothing about the lives of 80% of the population. He is not electable to dog catcher in podunk, if he runs unopposed. He has been running for president for 25 years and has been for and against every issue. Heck, he endored robo calliing non republicans before he opposed it.

Sometimes it's so hard to undrstndwhtyourarsayshing.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 11:45:17 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 11:36:54 AM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:26:58 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:19:16 AM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:00:10 AM, yoda878 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 8:00:58 AM, logicrules wrote:
Romney proves he Loves Money and republican primary voter prove they have no principles.
Romney has no chance to defeat Obama, yet he spends money promoting his falsehoods and nonsense to an uninformed electorate. It is time for the base of the GOP to just shut up. They have taken the party of reason and logic into the abyss of silly fundamentalist nonsense and the party of the police state. With Romney 60% of those who vote GOP are not gonna vote for him in the general. If Romney is nominated this is gonna be a slaughter.

You just don't like him b/c hes Mormon anyone can tell that by all the post you have made in the religion forum. I think you are obsessed with this, at this point.

Naw, I dont like his policies. He is a socialist just like Obama only Romney thinks the Power should be with Big Business. They are moral equivalents. His being Mormon does mean he took an oath to the LDS prophets and cult, unlike any other candidate in US history, but hey....GOP base is Stupid, and Romney shall not, and can not win. Heck I can see it now....Romney as a child next to the "Blacks are cursed teaching of Romney's daddy. How bout this...Likes fireing people....Hates Unions and of course.....Hightof Trees as significant to why he likes (left) Michigan...Hes a moron.


Romney is the only electable GOP nom as far as I can tell... Santorum wont get as much independent support, and Ron Paul has a greater chance of winning the grand slam of tennis.

See, GOP base is just stupid. Romney couldn't even win in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts. He is both for and against abortion. He hates business, unless he can take it over. He hates small business. He Loves socialized medicine. He raises taxes. He knows nothing about the lives of 80% of the population. He is not electable to dog catcher in podunk, if he runs unopposed. He has been running for president for 25 years and has been for and against every issue. Heck, he endored robo calliing non republicans before he opposed it.

Well I'm not a fan of any of the candidates or parties so you don't need to convince me. I don't really see a significant dif. between any of the candidates and none of them represent any of my interests anyway... Wake me up when we nominate a fiscal conservative who happens to be fairly socially liberal.

If your point is about electability, none of the GOP candidates seem any more electable than Romney. The base prefers Santorum (as he reflects the values more) it would seem, but they'd prefer to beat Obama even more.
Debate.org Moderator
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 11:46:01 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 11:00:10 AM, yoda878 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 8:00:58 AM, logicrules wrote:
Romney proves he Loves Money and republican primary voter prove they have no principles.
Romney has no chance to defeat Obama, yet he spends money promoting his falsehoods and nonsense to an uninformed electorate. It is time for the base of the GOP to just shut up. They have taken the party of reason and logic into the abyss of silly fundamentalist nonsense and the party of the police state. With Romney 60% of those who vote GOP are not gonna vote for him in the general. If Romney is nominated this is gonna be a slaughter.

You just don't like him b/c hes Mormon anyone can tell that by all the post you have made in the religion forum. I think you are obsessed with this, at this point.

I think you're right. The constant accusations against Mormons, especially with his refusal to use sources, maybe logic is truly afraid of a Cult leader running the country.

And, logic is lying about Romney having to do with Mormons, as he said in another thread that Romney's money has bought him tremendous power in the LDS cult.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 11:55:08 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Read it again.....Romney outspent by 400 times his closest rival. Romney loves money, GOP voters are stupid.

This is not true. Although many may be, many others are normal moderates and conservatives that have centrist viewpoints on many issues.

I am from Michigan. Plus, Romney also had a campaign stop at my family's golf course last Saturday, so that was pretty cool! Although my family is heavily divided over Mitt Romney.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
logicrules
Posts: 1,721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 3:58:26 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 11:46:01 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:00:10 AM, yoda878 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 8:00:58 AM, logicrules wrote:
Romney proves he Loves Money and republican primary voter prove they have no principles.
Romney has no chance to defeat Obama, yet he spends money promoting his falsehoods and nonsense to an uninformed electorate. It is time for the base of the GOP to just shut up. They have taken the party of reason and logic into the abyss of silly fundamentalist nonsense and the party of the police state. With Romney 60% of those who vote GOP are not gonna vote for him in the general. If Romney is nominated this is gonna be a slaughter.

You just don't like him b/c hes Mormon anyone can tell that by all the post you have made in the religion forum. I think you are obsessed with this, at this point.

I think you're right. The constant accusations against Mormons, especially with his refusal to use sources, maybe logic is truly afraid of a Cult leader running the country.

And, logic is lying about Romney having to do with Mormons, as he said in another thread that Romney's money has bought him tremendous power in the LDS cult.

You LDS are funny, truth is an accusation and only makes you come up with more excuses to justify your mindless adherence to what is obviously garbage. But, that isn't my slam on Romney, I disliked him 25 years ago before I knew anything about LDS. Good to see your sooth saying is still your favorite reasoning tool.
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 6:04:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 3:58:26 PM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:46:01 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:00:10 AM, yoda878 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 8:00:58 AM, logicrules wrote:
Romney proves he Loves Money and republican primary voter prove they have no principles.
Romney has no chance to defeat Obama, yet he spends money promoting his falsehoods and nonsense to an uninformed electorate. It is time for the base of the GOP to just shut up. They have taken the party of reason and logic into the abyss of silly fundamentalist nonsense and the party of the police state. With Romney 60% of those who vote GOP are not gonna vote for him in the general. If Romney is nominated this is gonna be a slaughter.

You just don't like him b/c hes Mormon anyone can tell that by all the post you have made in the religion forum. I think you are obsessed with this, at this point.

I think you're right. The constant accusations against Mormons, especially with his refusal to use sources, maybe logic is truly afraid of a Cult leader running the country.

And, logic is lying about Romney having to do with Mormons, as he said in another thread that Romney's money has bought him tremendous power in the LDS cult.

You LDS are funny, truth is an accusation and only makes you come up with more excuses to justify your mindless adherence to what is obviously garbage. But, that isn't my slam on Romney, I disliked him 25 years ago before I knew anything about LDS. Good to see your sooth saying is still your favorite reasoning tool.

I'm not LDS, but if that makes you feel better...

BTW, you didn't respond to the post where I actually shot down your claims about Romney.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
logicrules
Posts: 1,721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 6:19:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 6:04:32 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 2/29/2012 3:58:26 PM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:46:01 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:00:10 AM, yoda878 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 8:00:58 AM, logicrules wrote:
Romney proves he Loves Money and republican primary voter prove they have no principles.
Romney has no chance to defeat Obama, yet he spends money promoting his falsehoods and nonsense to an uninformed electorate. It is time for the base of the GOP to just shut up. They have taken the party of reason and logic into the abyss of silly fundamentalist nonsense and the party of the police state. With Romney 60% of those who vote GOP are not gonna vote for him in the general. If Romney is nominated this is gonna be a slaughter.

You just don't like him b/c hes Mormon anyone can tell that by all the post you have made in the religion forum. I think you are obsessed with this, at this point.

I think you're right. The constant accusations against Mormons, especially with his refusal to use sources, maybe logic is truly afraid of a Cult leader running the country.

And, logic is lying about Romney having to do with Mormons, as he said in another thread that Romney's money has bought him tremendous power in the LDS cult.

You LDS are funny, truth is an accusation and only makes you come up with more excuses to justify your mindless adherence to what is obviously garbage. But, that isn't my slam on Romney, I disliked him 25 years ago before I knew anything about LDS. Good to see your sooth saying is still your favorite reasoning tool.

I'm not LDS, but if that makes you feel better...

BTW, you didn't respond to the post where I actually shot down your claims about Romney.

You didnt shoot down anything, the figures were from the RNC. Romney is rich, he got rich on the backs of the middle class. He is unprincipled, just like Obama, he hates small business, and even has said He enjoys terminating people. Romney is part of the poblem and he will lose in the general beaus no traditional conservative will vote for Him, even holding our noses. No democrat will vot for him and no evangelical will volte for him. Now, thats a loss. Heck McCain just lost the Fox crowd, Romney is only gonna have the billionaires....he is toast n the general.

Maybe the GOP can get the Senate and stop all funding, that works too. There is an upside, maybe the slaughter of Romney will be so bad the usual liberal voters will stay home watching Opra.
Starcraftzzz
Posts: 487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 7:05:32 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 11:43:16 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:19:16 AM, logicrules wrote:
How bout this...Likes fireing people....

Are you really saying that? He enjoys being able to 'fire' companies by not doing business with them. It's dishonest to say he was talking about firing people.
According to Mitt Romney corporations are people. So unless Romney is lying he does like firing people. Furthermore any person who suggests firing your health insurance company when they drop your coverage is a moron who's out of touch.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 7:20:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 11:36:54 AM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:26:58 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:19:16 AM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:00:10 AM, yoda878 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 8:00:58 AM, logicrules wrote:
Romney proves he Loves Money and republican primary voter prove they have no principles.
Romney has no chance to defeat Obama, yet he spends money promoting his falsehoods and nonsense to an uninformed electorate. It is time for the base of the GOP to just shut up. They have taken the party of reason and logic into the abyss of silly fundamentalist nonsense and the party of the police state. With Romney 60% of those who vote GOP are not gonna vote for him in the general. If Romney is nominated this is gonna be a slaughter.

You just don't like him b/c hes Mormon anyone can tell that by all the post you have made in the religion forum. I think you are obsessed with this, at this point.

Naw, I dont like his policies. He is a socialist just like Obama only Romney thinks the Power should be with Big Business. They are moral equivalents. His being Mormon does mean he took an oath to the LDS prophets and cult, unlike any other candidate in US history, but hey....GOP base is Stupid, and Romney shall not, and can not win. Heck I can see it now....Romney as a child next to the "Blacks are cursed teaching of Romney's daddy. How bout this...Likes fireing people....Hates Unions and of course.....Hightof Trees as significant to why he likes (left) Michigan...Hes a moron.


Romney is the only electable GOP nom as far as I can tell... Santorum wont get as much independent support, and Ron Paul has a greater chance of winning the grand slam of tennis.

See, GOP base is just stupid. Romney couldn't even win in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts. He is both for and against abortion. He hates business, unless he can take it over. He hates small business. He Loves socialized medicine. He raises taxes. He knows nothing about the lives of 80% of the population. He is not electable to dog catcher in podunk, if he runs unopposed. He has been running for president for 25 years and has been for and against every issue. Heck, he endored robo calliing non republicans before he opposed it.

Lol this was the most ignorant uninformed piece of liberal grown garbage I have seen in a while hahaha.

Do your own research man from NEUTRAL SOURCES

It'll do wonders.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 7:22:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 7:20:03 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:36:54 AM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:26:58 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:19:16 AM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:00:10 AM, yoda878 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 8:00:58 AM, logicrules wrote:
Romney proves he Loves Money and republican primary voter prove they have no principles.
Romney has no chance to defeat Obama, yet he spends money promoting his falsehoods and nonsense to an uninformed electorate. It is time for the base of the GOP to just shut up. They have taken the party of reason and logic into the abyss of silly fundamentalist nonsense and the party of the police state. With Romney 60% of those who vote GOP are not gonna vote for him in the general. If Romney is nominated this is gonna be a slaughter.

You just don't like him b/c hes Mormon anyone can tell that by all the post you have made in the religion forum. I think you are obsessed with this, at this point.

Naw, I dont like his policies. He is a socialist just like Obama only Romney thinks the Power should be with Big Business. They are moral equivalents. His being Mormon does mean he took an oath to the LDS prophets and cult, unlike any other candidate in US history, but hey....GOP base is Stupid, and Romney shall not, and can not win. Heck I can see it now....Romney as a child next to the "Blacks are cursed teaching of Romney's daddy. How bout this...Likes fireing people....Hates Unions and of course.....Hightof Trees as significant to why he likes (left) Michigan...Hes a moron.


Romney is the only electable GOP nom as far as I can tell... Santorum wont get as much independent support, and Ron Paul has a greater chance of winning the grand slam of tennis.

See, GOP base is just stupid. Romney couldn't even win in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts. He is both for and against abortion. He hates business, unless he can take it over. He hates small business. He Loves socialized medicine. He raises taxes. He knows nothing about the lives of 80% of the population. He is not electable to dog catcher in podunk, if he runs unopposed. He has been running for president for 25 years and has been for and against every issue. Heck, he endored robo calliing non republicans before he opposed it.

Lol this was the most ignorant uninformed piece of liberal grown garbage I have seen in a while hahaha.

Do your own research man from NEUTRAL SOURCES

It'll do wonders.

Im taking that out of context and siging it
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
logicrules
Posts: 1,721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 9:13:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 7:20:03 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:36:54 AM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:26:58 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:19:16 AM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:00:10 AM, yoda878 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 8:00:58 AM, logicrules wrote:
Romney proves he Loves Money and republican primary voter prove they have no principles.
Romney has no chance to defeat Obama, yet he spends money promoting his falsehoods and nonsense to an uninformed electorate. It is time for the base of the GOP to just shut up. They have taken the party of reason and logic into the abyss of silly fundamentalist nonsense and the party of the police state. With Romney 60% of those who vote GOP are not gonna vote for him in the general. If Romney is nominated this is gonna be a slaughter.

You just don't like him b/c hes Mormon anyone can tell that by all the post you have made in the religion forum. I think you are obsessed with this, at this point.

Naw, I dont like his policies. He is a socialist just like Obama only Romney thinks the Power should be with Big Business. They are moral equivalents. His being Mormon does mean he took an oath to the LDS prophets and cult, unlike any other candidate in US history, but hey....GOP base is Stupid, and Romney shall not, and can not win. Heck I can see it now....Romney as a child next to the "Blacks are cursed teaching of Romney's daddy. How bout this...Likes fireing people....Hates Unions and of course.....Hightof Trees as significant to why he likes (left) Michigan...Hes a moron.


Romney is the only electable GOP nom as far as I can tell... Santorum wont get as much independent support, and Ron Paul has a greater chance of winning the grand slam of tennis.

See, GOP base is just stupid. Romney couldn't even win in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts. He is both for and against abortion. He hates business, unless he can take it over. He hates small business. He Loves socialized medicine. He raises taxes. He knows nothing about the lives of 80% of the population. He is not electable to dog catcher in podunk, if he runs unopposed. He has been running for president for 25 years and has been for and against every issue. Heck, he endored robo calliing non republicans before he opposed it.

Lol this was the most ignorant uninformed piece of liberal grown garbage I have seen in a while hahaha.

Do your own research man from NEUTRAL SOURCES

It'll do wonders.

You are a moron. I was conservative before you could dress yourself. Based on what I have seen n your post youre about as conservative as Rumsfeld.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 9:15:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 9:13:40 PM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 7:20:03 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:36:54 AM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:26:58 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:19:16 AM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:00:10 AM, yoda878 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 8:00:58 AM, logicrules wrote:
Romney proves he Loves Money and republican primary voter prove they have no principles.
Romney has no chance to defeat Obama, yet he spends money promoting his falsehoods and nonsense to an uninformed electorate. It is time for the base of the GOP to just shut up. They have taken the party of reason and logic into the abyss of silly fundamentalist nonsense and the party of the police state. With Romney 60% of those who vote GOP are not gonna vote for him in the general. If Romney is nominated this is gonna be a slaughter.

You just don't like him b/c hes Mormon anyone can tell that by all the post you have made in the religion forum. I think you are obsessed with this, at this point.

Naw, I dont like his policies. He is a socialist just like Obama only Romney thinks the Power should be with Big Business. They are moral equivalents. His being Mormon does mean he took an oath to the LDS prophets and cult, unlike any other candidate in US history, but hey....GOP base is Stupid, and Romney shall not, and can not win. Heck I can see it now....Romney as a child next to the "Blacks are cursed teaching of Romney's daddy. How bout this...Likes fireing people....Hates Unions and of course.....Hightof Trees as significant to why he likes (left) Michigan...Hes a moron.


Romney is the only electable GOP nom as far as I can tell... Santorum wont get as much independent support, and Ron Paul has a greater chance of winning the grand slam of tennis.

See, GOP base is just stupid. Romney couldn't even win in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts. He is both for and against abortion. He hates business, unless he can take it over. He hates small business. He Loves socialized medicine. He raises taxes. He knows nothing about the lives of 80% of the population. He is not electable to dog catcher in podunk, if he runs unopposed. He has been running for president for 25 years and has been for and against every issue. Heck, he endored robo calliing non republicans before he opposed it.

Lol this was the most ignorant uninformed piece of liberal grown garbage I have seen in a while hahaha.

Do your own research man from NEUTRAL SOURCES

It'll do wonders.

You are a moron. I was conservative before you could dress yourself. Based on what I have seen n your post youre about as conservative as Rumsfeld.

Thank you!
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
thett3
Posts: 14,377
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 9:19:17 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yeah, Obama will probably win in 2012.

Has anyone ever met a hardcore Romney supporter? Is anyone excited for president Romney? Is anyone out there like: "YEAH!!! Romney is freaking bad@ss and will make this country amazing!!!!!" Nope.

Everyone is just like "Oh yeah, he's ok." Hes, in their minds, the least bad.

Compare that to Obama. Unless something drastic happens, we're probably looking at Obama getting a second term.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
logicrules
Posts: 1,721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 9:22:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 9:19:17 PM, thett3 wrote:
Yeah, Obama will probably win in 2012.

Has anyone ever met a hardcore Romney supporter? Is anyone excited for president Romney? Is anyone out there like: "YEAH!!! Romney is freaking bad@ss and will make this country amazing!!!!!" Nope.

Everyone is just like "Oh yeah, he's ok." Hes, in their minds, the least bad.

Compare that to Obama. Unless something drastic happens, we're probably looking at Obama getting a second term.

Sure he will, and then we will get the $8 a gallon gas he wants, and really be in the crappeer.....but the Senate may defund his corrupt chicago Dem as s.
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 9:25:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 6:19:30 PM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 6:04:32 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 2/29/2012 3:58:26 PM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:46:01 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:00:10 AM, yoda878 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 8:00:58 AM, logicrules wrote:
Romney proves he Loves Money and republican primary voter prove they have no principles.
Romney has no chance to defeat Obama, yet he spends money promoting his falsehoods and nonsense to an uninformed electorate. It is time for the base of the GOP to just shut up. They have taken the party of reason and logic into the abyss of silly fundamentalist nonsense and the party of the police state. With Romney 60% of those who vote GOP are not gonna vote for him in the general. If Romney is nominated this is gonna be a slaughter.

You just don't like him b/c hes Mormon anyone can tell that by all the post you have made in the religion forum. I think you are obsessed with this, at this point.

I think you're right. The constant accusations against Mormons, especially with his refusal to use sources, maybe logic is truly afraid of a Cult leader running the country.

And, logic is lying about Romney having to do with Mormons, as he said in another thread that Romney's money has bought him tremendous power in the LDS cult.

You LDS are funny, truth is an accusation and only makes you come up with more excuses to justify your mindless adherence to what is obviously garbage. But, that isn't my slam on Romney, I disliked him 25 years ago before I knew anything about LDS. Good to see your sooth saying is still your favorite reasoning tool.

I'm not LDS, but if that makes you feel better...

BTW, you didn't respond to the post where I actually shot down your claims about Romney.

You didnt shoot down anything, the figures were from the RNC.

Did I say anything about that? Can you actually read?

Romney is rich, he got rich on the backs of the middle class.

He got rich by being a smart investor and a good manager.

He is unprincipled, just like Obama, he hates small business,

How does he hate small business?

and even has said He enjoys terminating people.

Not firing employees, as you are trying to put it. He enjoys being able to 'fire' companies by going to a different company if he doesn't like their service. In other words, he likes living in a market where there is competition for his patronage.

You know what? I like that too.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
logicrules
Posts: 1,721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/29/2012 9:33:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 9:25:28 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 2/29/2012 6:19:30 PM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 6:04:32 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 2/29/2012 3:58:26 PM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:46:01 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:00:10 AM, yoda878 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 8:00:58 AM, logicrules wrote:
Romney proves he Loves Money and republican primary voter prove they have no principles.
Romney has no chance to defeat Obama, yet he spends money promoting his falsehoods and nonsense to an uninformed electorate. It is time for the base of the GOP to just shut up. They have taken the party of reason and logic into the abyss of silly fundamentalist nonsense and the party of the police state. With Romney 60% of those who vote GOP are not gonna vote for him in the general. If Romney is nominated this is gonna be a slaughter.

You just don't like him b/c hes Mormon anyone can tell that by all the post you have made in the religion forum. I think you are obsessed with this, at this point.

I think you're right. The constant accusations against Mormons, especially with his refusal to use sources, maybe logic is truly afraid of a Cult leader running the country.

And, logic is lying about Romney having to do with Mormons, as he said in another thread that Romney's money has bought him tremendous power in the LDS cult.

You LDS are funny, truth is an accusation and only makes you come up with more excuses to justify your mindless adherence to what is obviously garbage. But, that isn't my slam on Romney, I disliked him 25 years ago before I knew anything about LDS. Good to see your sooth saying is still your favorite reasoning tool.

I'm not LDS, but if that makes you feel better...

BTW, you didn't respond to the post where I actually shot down your claims about Romney.

You didnt shoot down anything, the figures were from the RNC.

Did I say anything about that? Can you actually read?

Romney is rich, he got rich on the backs of the middle class.

He got rich by being a smart investor and a good manager.

He is unprincipled, just like Obama, he hates small business,

How does he hate small business?

and even has said He enjoys terminating people.

Not firing employees, as you are trying to put it. He enjoys being able to 'fire' companies by going to a different company if he doesn't like their service. In other words, he likes living in a market where there is competition for his patronage.

You know what? I like that too.

Thank God youre hear to translate for him. So he is Rich, out of touch and enjoys fireing people (to get richer). Now if only we could see it his way all would be fine....give me a friggin break.
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 12:49:42 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 9:33:33 PM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 9:25:28 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 2/29/2012 6:19:30 PM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 6:04:32 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 2/29/2012 3:58:26 PM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:46:01 AM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
At 2/29/2012 11:00:10 AM, yoda878 wrote:
At 2/29/2012 8:00:58 AM, logicrules wrote:
Romney proves he Loves Money and republican primary voter prove they have no principles.
Romney has no chance to defeat Obama, yet he spends money promoting his falsehoods and nonsense to an uninformed electorate. It is time for the base of the GOP to just shut up. They have taken the party of reason and logic into the abyss of silly fundamentalist nonsense and the party of the police state. With Romney 60% of those who vote GOP are not gonna vote for him in the general. If Romney is nominated this is gonna be a slaughter.

You just don't like him b/c hes Mormon anyone can tell that by all the post you have made in the religion forum. I think you are obsessed with this, at this point.

I think you're right. The constant accusations against Mormons, especially with his refusal to use sources, maybe logic is truly afraid of a Cult leader running the country.

And, logic is lying about Romney having to do with Mormons, as he said in another thread that Romney's money has bought him tremendous power in the LDS cult.

You LDS are funny, truth is an accusation and only makes you come up with more excuses to justify your mindless adherence to what is obviously garbage. But, that isn't my slam on Romney, I disliked him 25 years ago before I knew anything about LDS. Good to see your sooth saying is still your favorite reasoning tool.

I'm not LDS, but if that makes you feel better...

BTW, you didn't respond to the post where I actually shot down your claims about Romney.

You didnt shoot down anything, the figures were from the RNC.

Did I say anything about that? Can you actually read?

Romney is rich, he got rich on the backs of the middle class.

He got rich by being a smart investor and a good manager.

He is unprincipled, just like Obama, he hates small business,

How does he hate small business?

and even has said He enjoys terminating people.

Not firing employees, as you are trying to put it. He enjoys being able to 'fire' companies by going to a different company if he doesn't like their service. In other words, he likes living in a market where there is competition for his patronage.

You know what? I like that too.

Thank God youre hear to translate for him. So he is Rich, out of touch and enjoys fireing people (to get richer). Now if only we could see it his way all would be fine....give me a friggin break.

Do you honestly think Romney was saying he enjoys firing employees? I'm not translating, it's just called understanding what someone says. You can only be continuing with this assertion through dishonesty. Here's what he said:

"I like being able to fire people who provide services to me. If someone doesn't give me the good service that I need, I want to say I'm going to go get someone else to provide that service to me."

If you don't like your dry-cleaner, fire them and find a new one. If you don't like your insurance, fire them and find a new one. If you don't like your bank, fire them and find a new one. The government should not step in and force people to be patrons.

You can't support those criticisms, or refute my arguments, just like in the religion forum.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
logicrules
Posts: 1,721
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 5:47:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 2/29/2012 9:25:28 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:


and even has said He enjoys terminating people.

Not firing employees, as you are trying to put it. He enjoys being able to 'fire' companies by going to a different company if he doesn't like their service. In other words, he likes living in a market where there is competition for his patronage.

You know what? I like that too.

You agree with all of it, you just want to explain, eliminate all subordinate nonsense and even you know Romney is a clown even fewer principles than Obama. I think e may also be just a tiny bit stupid in that he really doesn't understand that people don't care about the owners of NASCAR or billionaires. If he goes off script he sounds idiotic, so maybe he is just a puppet. Either way, he s a joke as a candidate for President.
JaxsonRaine
Posts: 3,606
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 11:25:02 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/1/2012 5:47:19 AM, logicrules wrote:
At 2/29/2012 9:25:28 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:


and even has said He enjoys terminating people.

Not firing employees, as you are trying to put it. He enjoys being able to 'fire' companies by going to a different company if he doesn't like their service. In other words, he likes living in a market where there is competition for his patronage.

You know what? I like that too.

You agree with all of it, you just want to explain, eliminate all subordinate nonsense and even you know Romney is a clown even fewer principles than Obama. I think e may also be just a tiny bit stupid in that he really doesn't understand that people don't care about the owners of NASCAR or billionaires. If he goes off script he sounds idiotic, so maybe he is just a puppet. Either way, he s a joke as a candidate for President.

Again, I'm so proud of your ability to ignore my refutations of your original claims.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13