Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Andrew Breitbart

OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 6:21:39 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
R.I.P.

Brilliant man, not afraid to speak the truth.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 6:24:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://www.debate.org...
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2012 6:26:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
R.I.P. Andrew Breitbart

@000ike: Shut up.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 7:34:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/1/2012 6:21:39 PM, OberHerr wrote:
R.I.P.

Brilliant man, not afraid to speak the truth.



or speak lies, who really knows... Maybe he does now... RIP
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 7:47:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I have a better video:
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2012 8:28:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/2/2012 7:47:55 PM, Contra wrote:
I have a better video:


Post hoc ad hoc
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
darkman1015
Posts: 35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2012 7:57:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
As a liberal I was no great fan of his opinions but there were some places I feel he was misquoted and do believe he felt strongly in his beliefs and spoke what he at least felt was the truth and any person brave enough to be fully honest in this very judgemental world deserves respect I wish his family the best and may he R.I.P
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2012 8:25:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/2/2012 7:47:55 PM, Contra wrote:
I have a better video:


http://www.presidentreagan.info...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2012 9:12:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/3/2012 8:25:33 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/2/2012 7:47:55 PM, Contra wrote:
I have a better video:


http://www.presidentreagan.info...

Bill Clinton presided over the largest economic expansion in U.S. history, with very low unemployment, 100 times more people being pulled out of poverty compared to the Reagan years, and with stronger job creation than in the Reagan years.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2012 9:20:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/3/2012 9:12:30 PM, Contra wrote:
At 3/3/2012 8:25:33 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/2/2012 7:47:55 PM, Contra wrote:
I have a better video:


http://www.presidentreagan.info...

Bill Clinton presided over the largest economic expansion in U.S. history, with very low unemployment, 100 times more people being pulled out of poverty compared to the Reagan years, and with stronger job creation than in the Reagan years.

Guess who owned the congress.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Starcraftzzz
Posts: 487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2012 10:08:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/3/2012 9:20:12 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/3/2012 9:12:30 PM, Contra wrote:
At 3/3/2012 8:25:33 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/2/2012 7:47:55 PM, Contra wrote:
I have a better video:


http://www.presidentreagan.info...

Bill Clinton presided over the largest economic expansion in U.S. history, with very low unemployment, 100 times more people being pulled out of poverty compared to the Reagan years, and with stronger job creation than in the Reagan years.

Guess who owned the congress.

Whoever bought it?