Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Why do communists hate Muslims?

1dustpelt
Posts: 1,970
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 8:46:48 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Seriously, both Chainmachine and xxx200 and all the other communists I know hate Muslims.
Wall of LOL
"Infanticide is justified as long as the infants are below two" ~ RoyalPaladin
"Promoting female superiority is the only way to establish equality." ~ RoyalPaladin
"Jury trials should be banned. They're nothing more than opportunities for racists to destroy lives." ~ RoyalPaladin after the Zimmerman Trial.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 8:50:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I think communists tend to be atheist, and muslims are, in my opinion, the most religious group that exists. Them and Jews, the lengths they take for their religion can be irritating. And I mean that in the most non-offensive way possible.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
MrBrooks
Posts: 831
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 8:50:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
They probably dislike Muslims, because their patron communist state-the Soviet Union-got the proverbial choke slam from Afghanistan in the 80's. /kidding
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 8:57:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 8:50:09 PM, 000ike wrote:
I think communists tend to be atheist, and muslims are, in my opinion, the most religious group that exists. Them and Jews, the lengths they take for their religion can be irritating. And I mean that in the most non-offensive way possible.

What do you mean by that statement?
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
vmpire321
Posts: 4,731
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 9:24:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 8:57:50 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/4/2012 8:50:09 PM, 000ike wrote:
I think communists tend to be atheist, and muslims are, in my opinion, the most religious group that exists. Them and Jews, the lengths they take for their religion can be irritating. And I mean that in the most non-offensive way possible.

What do you mean by that statement?

he means

Communists = dislike god
Muslims = Really, really, really love god
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 9:59:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 9:24:10 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 3/4/2012 8:57:50 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/4/2012 8:50:09 PM, 000ike wrote:
I think communists tend to be atheist, and muslims are, in my opinion, the most religious group that exists. Them and Jews, the lengths they take for their religion can be irritating. And I mean that in the most non-offensive way possible.

What do you mean by that statement?

he means

Communists = dislike god
Muslims = Really, really, really love god

"Them and Jews, the lengths they take for their religion can be irritating. And I mean that in the most non-offensive way possible."

I meant this
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:01:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 9:59:01 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/4/2012 9:24:10 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
At 3/4/2012 8:57:50 PM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/4/2012 8:50:09 PM, 000ike wrote:
I think communists tend to be atheist, and muslims are, in my opinion, the most religious group that exists. Them and Jews, the lengths they take for their religion can be irritating. And I mean that in the most non-offensive way possible.

What do you mean by that statement?

he means

Communists = dislike god
Muslims = Really, really, really love god

"Them and Jews, the lengths they take for their religion can be irritating. And I mean that in the most non-offensive way possible."

I meant this

That being super religious is annoying. +1 ike
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
rogue
Posts: 2,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2012 10:07:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 8:50:09 PM, 000ike wrote:
I think communists tend to be atheist, and muslims are, in my opinion, the most religious group that exists. Them and Jews, the lengths they take for their religion can be irritating. And I mean that in the most non-offensive way possible.

Actually I find Muslims to be a lot less openly condescending than Christians. They are a lot more accepting of other peoples' beliefs in my experience. Probably because they have been so badly persecuted in America. Jew in America are really apathetic in my experience too. They seem the least religious in my experience.
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2012 7:42:43 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/4/2012 8:46:48 PM, 1dustpelt wrote:
Seriously, both Chainmachine and xxx200 and all the other communists I know hate Muslims.

Communists like Muslims more than they like Jews. Look who's side the soviets, Chinese, and North Koreans took in the conflict between Isreal and it's Arab neighbors.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle