Jump to topic:

JR's Ignorant 10-Point Plan for L,tU,aE

JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 10:26:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is JaxsonRaine's Ignorant 10-Point Plan for Life, the Universe, and Everything

1 - Institute a federal mandate that all citizens carry a towel on their person at all times. This will allow all citizens to help clean up messes and spills, bringing about better health conditions in general(excluding the bacterial breeding grounds everyone will carry), and can also be used to lob water-balloons at any invading enemy.

2 - All members of DDO must submit a 10-Point Plan, a stereotypical criticism of a large group, or a rant thread about a particular member, at least once a week. This will increase phone internet bandwidth usage, increasing revenues for cell providers, allowing more dividends to shareholders, allowing more luxury purchases, and save the economy.

3 - All U.S. workers must now ride a bicycle to work. This will increase the overall health of Americans, increase mood and productivity, and invigorate the failing bicycle-shorts industry.

4 - FREEDO must be elected supreme dictator of the Solar System, by voting for Innomen in the upcoming DDO election. This will do good things, because FREEDO says so.

5 - We will convert all number systems to base-6, because this will make counting easier. This will also make accounting easier, and the IRS will be able to reduce their workload by 52%(that's in base-6, I don't know what it is in base-10).

10 - Because we now use base-6, there is no 6, 7, 8, or 9.
twocupcakes: 15 = 13
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 10:54:45 PM
At 3/6/2012 10:26:22 PM, JaxsonRaine wrote:
This is JaxsonRaine's Ignorant 10-Point Plan for Life, the Universe, and Everything

1 - Institute a federal mandate that all citizens carry a towel on their person at all times. This will allow all citizens to help clean up messes and spills, bringing about better health conditions in general(excluding the bacterial breeding grounds everyone will carry), and can also be used to lob water-balloons at any invading enemy.

2 - All members of DDO must submit a 10-Point Plan, a stereotypical criticism of a large group, or a rant thread about a particular member, at least once a week. This will increase phone internet bandwidth usage, increasing revenues for cell providers, allowing more dividends to shareholders, allowing more luxury purchases, and save the economy.

3 - All U.S. workers must now ride a bicycle to work. This will increase the overall health of Americans, increase mood and productivity, and invigorate the failing bicycle-shorts industry.

4 - FREEDO must be elected supreme dictator of the Solar System, by voting for Innomen in the upcoming DDO election. This will do good things, because FREEDO says so.

5 - We will convert all number systems to base-6, because this will make counting easier. This will also make accounting easier, and the IRS will be able to reduce their workload by 52%(that's in base-6, I don't know what it is in base-10).

I approve
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2012 11:35:09 PM
At 3/6/2012 11:31:07 PM, FREEDO wrote:
At 3/6/2012 10:54:45 PM, imabench wrote:
I approve

*squinty eyes* I don't see your towel.

I hereby appoint FREEDO as my Towel-Infringement-Punishment Czar.
1Historygenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:17:16 PM

It is not a 10 point plan and thus cannot be presented as a plan according to the plan rules so everyone ignore this.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
1Historygenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 2:17:54 PM

Sorry I posted on the wrong thread! Ignore my previous post.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 3:03:52 PM
At 3/7/2012 2:17:16 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:

It is not a 10 point plan and thus cannot be presented as a plan according to the plan rules so everyone ignore this.

It is a 10 point plan silly. Do not disrespect the power of base-6 number systems. I'll sick FREEDO on you.
JaxsonRaine
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 3:04:23 PM
At 3/7/2012 2:17:54 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:

Sorry I posted on the wrong thread! Ignore my previous post.

Sorry, I posted in the right thread. Ignore my previous post.