Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

To cons who say abortion is illegal in rape.

bhatti1020
Posts: 216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 12:27:51 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Conservatives!!! Remember how you hate government spending?? Especially on it's citizens welfare? I mean, that's why you were against the affordable health care act, right? That's why some of you want to privatize social security, right? Then why in God's name would you be against abortion in cases of rape??? Think of it this way. Rape is extremely traumatic, psychologically damaging. Even more so if you have to give birth, put your life on hold, and change all your plans, to raise a baby that you didn't want, didn't choose have. That mother in many cases will need counseling, antidepressants,anti anxiety meds. That's a lot of money! Now, add in the fact that since this mother probably couldn't go to college, or was in high school when she was raped, she will either be unemployed or on a minimum wage job. Guess what that means?! WELFARE!!!
-Tourism & Immigration minister for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
"hey, no Jerry springer here!"
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 12:37:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
She needs psychologic treatment? Go ahead. Just pay out of your own pocket. All welfare programs ought to be eliminated and replaced with a negative income tax.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
bhatti1020
Posts: 216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 12:42:28 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 12:37:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
She needs psychologic treatment? Go ahead. Just pay out of your own pocket. All welfare programs ought to be eliminated and replaced with a negative income tax.

Remember the whole unemployed or low wage paying job thing???
and I know your response will be something along the lines of "not my problem, dont care, dont want to spend the little money it would take from me". OK, then, lets say that some of these mothers who didnt get the hellp they needed commit suicide. Thne you've got a child in the system for about a decade.... Talk about costs.
-Tourism & Immigration minister for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
"hey, no Jerry springer here!"
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 12:43:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 12:42:28 PM, bhatti1020 wrote:
At 3/7/2012 12:37:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
She needs psychologic treatment? Go ahead. Just pay out of your own pocket. All welfare programs ought to be eliminated and replaced with a negative income tax.

Remember the whole unemployed or low wage paying job thing???
and I know your response will be something along the lines of "not my problem, dont care, dont want to spend the little money it would take from me". OK, then, lets say that some of these mothers who didnt get the hellp they needed commit suicide. Thne you've got a child in the system for about a decade.... Talk about costs.

What system? The one that I want to eliminate?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
bhatti1020
Posts: 216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 12:48:30 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
So the parts of the constitution where they talk about the common good and general welfare of the people were wrong?
-Tourism & Immigration minister for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
"hey, no Jerry springer here!"
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 12:52:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/7/2012 12:48:30 PM, bhatti1020 wrote:
So the parts of the constitution where they talk about the common good and general welfare of the people were wrong?

That can be achieved without government intervention. Derp.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
bhatti1020
Posts: 216
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2012 12:53:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
how? Expalin? Im pretty sure the constitution meant it was the government's job.
-Tourism & Immigration minister for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
"hey, no Jerry springer here!"