PervRat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 1:57:58 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Please watch
http://youtu.be...

It is about a half hour, and is as important as any campaign speech.

Imagine the U.S. in 1941, before the attack on Pearl Harbor. The U.S. was largely opposed to entering the war against Hitler because it "wasn't our concern." The prevalent mindset was we didn't care what went on in Europe with Hitler and Mussolini on the march, nor Asia as Japan struck out in its bloody conquest.

It was controversial and unpopular for the U.S. to even send assistance to Britain.

If it hadn't been for direct attacks on the U.S., we might not ever have entered that war, even after reports of "The Final Solution" genocide reached us ... after all, it wasn't Americans, why should we care?

The war, of course, changed a lot ... but, unfortunately, the lessons have been forgotten. After World War II ended and the grisly horrors were revealed, the genocide wrought on so many innocent people -- men, women and children -- the U.S. signed a treaty pledging to stop genocide (see http://en.wikipedia.org...).

The U.S. has been waging a number of, frankly, stupid wars. Yes, Hussein slaughtered tens of thousands of his own people, but was contained and not much of a genocidal threat; as a result of U.S. actions in Iraq, hundreds of thousands -- by some estimates, more than a million -- have been killed in the crossfire between U.S. forces, insurgents and terrorists who found a new foothold thanks to our toppling Hussein who had kept them out.

Kony and other warlords in Africa are a different story. We've never taken much serious action against them, and they have never met enough opposition to contain them. Kony and others have been indicted in the International Criminal Court, similar to the Nuremberg trials which brought surviving Nazi war criminals to justice for crimes against humanity after World War II.

Inaction is action. "I don't care" speaks volumes. "Not my problem" gives "my" strength to the side that benefits from not being known.

I put it to all, liberal or conservative or anywhere in between or outside, don't be silent on genocide. Let your candidate know, let your congresspersons know whatever else gets done or doesn't get done, let them know you want them to support bringing justice to those who commit crimes against humanity.
mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 8:34:05 AM
This whole "Kony 2012" thing that people are supporting is just one of millions of problems this earth has. just a other war people want stopped. they kept bitching about on and on and October of last year Obama sent some troops down there to Africa to help out with this whole Kony nonsense. and because of this it's possible Kony and his rebels can be stopped from doing the things they have done like teaching children to kill others and what not. okay now lets say Kony is stopped this year. what's next? is our youth that suddenly cares about one war going to care for the many others too? the ones that involve people in the middle east teaching Children to kill Americans?
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 8:53:12 AM
At 3/8/2012 8:34:05 AM, mauricio2 wrote:
This whole "Kony 2012" thing that people are supporting is just one of millions of problems this earth has.

You think the social problems on earth number in the millions?

Nah. We're not quite intelligent enough to be that complex.

just a other war people want stopped. they kept bitching about on and on and October of last year Obama sent some troops down there to Africa to help out with this whole Kony nonsense. and because of this it's possible Kony and his rebels can be stopped from doing the things they have done like teaching children to kill others and what not. okay now lets say Kony is stopped this year.

Lol... I see absolutely nothing wrong with those things?

what's next? is our youth that suddenly cares about one war going to care for the many others too?

O.O Yeah! :D

the ones that involve people in the middle east teaching Children to kill Americans?

YEAH!!!! :D!!!!!
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 8:55:47 AM
Personally, if we care so much about this guy, I fail to see why we don't go take down the North Korea regime, and the countless other horrible people in the world. Why is this guy so special?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 8:56:58 AM
At 3/8/2012 1:57:58 AM, PervRat wrote:
Please watch
http://youtu.be...

It is about a half hour, and is as important as any campaign speech.

Imagine the U.S. in 1941, before the attack on Pearl Harbor. The U.S. was largely opposed to entering the war against Hitler because it "wasn't our concern." The prevalent mindset was we didn't care what went on in Europe with Hitler and Mussolini on the march, nor Asia as Japan struck out in its bloody conquest.

It was controversial and unpopular for the U.S. to even send assistance to Britain.

If it hadn't been for direct attacks on the U.S., we might not ever have entered that war, even after reports of "The Final Solution" genocide reached us ... after all, it wasn't Americans, why should we care?

The war, of course, changed a lot ... but, unfortunately, the lessons have been forgotten. After World War II ended and the grisly horrors were revealed, the genocide wrought on so many innocent people -- men, women and children -- the U.S. signed a treaty pledging to stop genocide (see http://en.wikipedia.org...).

The U.S. has been waging a number of, frankly, stupid wars. Yes, Hussein slaughtered tens of thousands of his own people, but was contained and not much of a genocidal threat; as a result of U.S. actions in Iraq, hundreds of thousands -- by some estimates, more than a million -- have been killed in the crossfire between U.S. forces, insurgents and terrorists who found a new foothold thanks to our toppling Hussein who had kept them out.

Kony and other warlords in Africa are a different story. We've never taken much serious action against them, and they have never met enough opposition to contain them. Kony and others have been indicted in the International Criminal Court, similar to the Nuremberg trials which brought surviving Nazi war criminals to justice for crimes against humanity after World War II.

Inaction is action. "I don't care" speaks volumes. "Not my problem" gives "my" strength to the side that benefits from not being known.

I put it to all, liberal or conservative or anywhere in between or outside, don't be silent on genocide. Let your candidate know, let your congresspersons know whatever else gets done or doesn't get done, let them know you want them to support bringing justice to those who commit crimes against humanity.

Already seen and heard about this. Welcome to the New World Order.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 8:57:06 AM
At 3/8/2012 8:55:47 AM, OberHerr wrote:
Personally, if we care so much about this guy, I fail to see why we don't go take down the North Korea regime, and the countless other horrible people in the world. Why is this guy so special?

He's not. You're right.

We absofuckinglutely should.

mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 8:57:54 AM

Exactly. Thank you.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 8:59:01 AM
At 3/8/2012 8:56:58 AM, inferno wrote:

Already seen and heard about this. Welcome to the New World Order.

. . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘". . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-". . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ."-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ":,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:". . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . ."~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . "~,_. . . .."~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . ."=,_. . . ."-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~"; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . ."=-._. . .";,,./`. . /" . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .`~,. . .."~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-"
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... . /
. . . . . . `~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,__. . . `,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 8:59:55 AM
At 3/8/2012 8:57:54 AM, mauricio2 wrote:

Exactly.

Are you serious?

"Exactly?"

North Korea is a country.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 9:02:55 AM
At 3/8/2012 8:59:55 AM, Ren wrote:

Exactly.

Are you serious?

"Exactly?"

So? It's regime has done, and will do, FAR more than Kony ever will.

And, with their fail army, we could easily, swoop in, and wipe out their government.

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 9:08:36 AM
At 3/8/2012 9:05:18 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
An international force should demolish Kony.

Why? I mean, I would LOVE to see a ton of evil people killed, but why?

Why not focus on far more important, and far more damaging dictators, or evil people?

Why not take out NK's government, or Cuba's?

And who is to say that another Kony won't just pop up? Why is he supposedly irreplaceable?

PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 9:09:17 AM

Exactly.

Are you serious?

"Exactly?"

North Korea is a country.:

The point he's making, and I tend to agree, is that there are thousands of d!ckheads on planet earth who have done the same or worse than Kony. All of a sudden when social media shines a light on it, only then do people become social activists.

Why so selective when genocide, vivisection, torture, rape, starvation, famine, pestilence, etc, etc can be found elsewhere too?

We're stretched too thin to go after ever despot and criminal on planet earth. Why does Kony take primacy?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 9:12:42 AM
At 3/8/2012 9:08:36 AM, OberHerr wrote:

Why not focus on far more important, and far more damaging dictators, or evil people?

And who is to say that another Kony won't just pop up? Why is he supposedly irreplaceable?

All people responsible for genocide and torture, including Castro and Bush, ought to be tried before the ICC. Just because action has not been taken against one individual does not mean that it should not be taken against others who carry out similar actions. If the police only capture one member of a lynch mob, he still ought to be tried despite the fact that the other members have not yet been captured.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 9:15:35 AM
At 3/8/2012 9:12:42 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

All people responsible for genocide and torture, including Castro and Bush, ought to be tried before the ICC. Just because action has not been taken against one individual does not mean that it should not be taken against others who carry out similar actions. If the police only capture one member of a lynch mob, he still ought to be tried despite the fact that the other members have not yet been captured.

Hahaha, yeah Bush is really a genocidal murderer.

Anyways, you still haven't answered my question really, and thats why we should kill him over all these other people? Wo says he will be easy to kill/capture anyways?

And, why is it that NOW this is alright, but when we are taking down a FAR more dangerous, and evil person know as Saddam Hussein, its a heinous act that should never have happened?

Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 9:31:26 AM
At 3/8/2012 9:09:17 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

Exactly.

Are you serious?

"Exactly?"

The point he's making, and I tend to agree, is that there are thousands of d!ckheads on planet earth who have done the same or worse than Kony. All of a sudden when social media shines a light on it, only then do people become social activists.

Why so selective when genocide, vivisection, torture, rape, starvation, famine, pestilence, etc, etc can be found elsewhere too?

We're stretched too thin to go after ever despot and criminal on planet earth. Why does Kony take primacy?

Such a strange perspective on things. Do you really believe this?

First, the unbridled hyperbole. Thousands of people on earth committing genocide? Thousands committing atrocities against hundreds of thousands of children? Seriously?

Second, "when social media shines a light on it?æ

Social media isn't like the traditional media. It's not some "entity." It is actually a representation of everyone as they present themselves on the Internet. That is why the narrator premised the film with the factoid: "There are more members of Facebook than there were people on the planet 200 years ago. If that's true, that's a very powerful statement. And, all those people are directly connected, sharing their lives and intimations. If something spreads through Facebook, it spreads through the world.

So, here, you're like, "pshaw! World peace?! Yeah, right!" What are you saying, exactly? That people don't really want world peace? That if all just changed our minds, things wouldn't change instantly?

I'm saying you're wrong. This is evidence that we might actually, really go in that direction.

And if we do...

Amg. Paradigm shift for that @ss. Things will be so different. We will look back at all this the way we look back at the way things were 200 years ago.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 9:36:41 AM
Think about it. Let's say there are, oh... 20 million government officials or rich and powerful people in the world, total. No. Let's say there are 200 million of those.

Now, let's say there are 6.8 billion others that disagree.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 9:43:52 AM

Exactly.

Are you serious?

"Exactly?"

You know its funny to see someone with no Knowledge whatsover about the dak forces of the New World Order. I had a politician say to me just recently.
"These people dont know whats going on. They just go on like birds, easy come easy go." And I was like what. He said this with a smile on his face.
I dont think I need to say anymore. And by the way, that politician is someone who I know very well. His wife was my 6th grade teacher.
yoda878
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 9:53:53 AM
I have not seen this and it sickens me! I didn't know about this, but i did know about this guy http://www.liveleak.com...
We need to get rid of people that do these things to many tears go unheard.
Me
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 9:59:12 AM
First, the unbridled hyperbole. Thousands of people on earth committing genocide? Thousands committing atrocities against hundreds of thousands of children? Seriously?:

How is it hyperbole when it's true?

http://en.wikipedia.org...

Social media isn't like the traditional media. It's not some "entity." It is actually a representation of everyone as they present themselves on the Internet. That is why the narrator premised the film with the factoid: "There are more members of Facebook than there were people on the planet 200 years ago. If that's true, that's a very powerful statement. And, all those people are directly connected, sharing their lives and intimations. If something spreads through Facebook, it spreads through the world.:

The point is that it's a fad that will fizzle out because people are fickle. These crimes started back in the early 2000's, and just yesterday most people found out about it.

So, here, you're like, "pshaw! World peace?! Yeah, right!" What are you saying, exactly? That people don't really want world peace? That if all just changed our minds, things wouldn't change instantly?:

What? No. All I did was reiterate someone else's position, which was that Kony is but one criminal in a long line of them. Hell, there are people 200 miles from me taking acid baths at the hands of cartels. I'm talking about being practical about solutions, not being emotive.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
MrBrooks
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 10:17:54 AM
I find this amusing. I'm willing to bet that the majority of the people that support interventionism in Uganda are/were against the Iraq War. The people involved in this movement are no better than the neoconservatives that used 9/11 as a justification to invade Iraq.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 11:41:15 AM
At 3/8/2012 9:15:35 AM, OberHerr wrote:

Anyways, you still haven't answered my question really, and thats why we should kill him over all these other people? Wo says he will be easy to kill/capture anyways?

And, why is it that NOW this is alright, but when we are taking down a FAR more dangerous, and evil person know as Saddam Hussein, its a heinous act that should never have happened?

I already answered the question when I told you that everyone responsible for such acts should be produced before the ICC. Yes, we have not pursued those individuals in the past, but that does not mean that we ought not pursue all of them now.

We invaded Iraq for political and economic purposes, and not to overthrow the dictator.

In fact, I am not advocating US unilateral action or NATO semi-mulitlateral action against Kony. My advocacy is that a multilateral force that is responsible to the ICC should pursue Kony; the difference will be that they will not have any political or economic reasons to pursue him.
PervRat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 11:56:38 AM
At 3/8/2012 9:02:55 AM, OberHerr wrote:

Exactly.

Are you serious?

"Exactly?"

And, with their fail army, we could easily, swoop in, and wipe out their government.

Oh really? How many civilians has NK slaughtered after signing peace talks? North Korea isn't even close to Kony.
MrBrooks
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 11:57:44 AM
At 3/8/2012 11:41:15 AM, royalpaladin wrote:

I already answered the question when I told you that everyone responsible for such acts should be produced before the ICC. Yes, we have not pursued those individuals in the past, but that does not mean that we ought not pursue all of them now.

We invaded Iraq for political and economic purposes, and not to overthrow the dictator.

In fact, I am not advocating US unilateral action or NATO semi-mulitlateral action against Kony. My advocacy is that a multilateral force that is responsible to the ICC should pursue Kony; the difference will be that they will not have any political or economic reasons to pursue him.

You'll never find him. You'd involve whatever nations this little movement conned into action in a bloody conflict across multiple nations, and that blood will be on the hands of the Facebook generation. That, my friends, would be the only revolutionary thing to come out of this Kony 2012 nonsense.
PervRat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 11:59:42 AM

Fail all around. Kony is #1. Cuba and North Korea haven't and aren't mass slaughtering civilians.

We don't want to assassinate Kona, we want to bring him to trial to face justice the way we did the Nazis from the Nuremberg trials. He's already been indicted under an International Criminal Court, now he just needs to be nabbed and brought to court.
PervRat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 12:02:43 PM
At 3/8/2012 9:09:17 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:

Exactly.

Are you serious?

"Exactly?"

There is no more genocidal person on the planet than Kony. He's rated #1 for a reason. Others are more 'famous,' and some believed by Americans to be worse are just dogs who are all bark, resistant to us militarily yes, but not a genuine genocidal threat.

I throw it back at you: why should North Korea, Cuba or Iran be considered greater threats than the genocidal monster rated by an international coalition as the world's #1 criminal for crimes against humanity?
MrBrooks
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 12:04:31 PM
At 3/8/2012 11:56:38 AM, PervRat wrote:
At 3/8/2012 9:02:55 AM, OberHerr wrote:

Exactly.

Are you serious?

"Exactly?"

Oh really? How many civilians has NK slaughtered after signing peace talks? North Korea isn't even close to Kony.

Yes, North Korea is far worse. North Korea starves it's people to maintain a bloated military state, North Korea systematically slaughters any opposition to it's government unapologetically. North Korea operates concentration camps throughout it's country. North Korea heinously shells South Koreans to make a "point" and isolates itself from the world, so that it can run a perverted communist dynasty.

Stop being a mouth piece for some movement you found on Facebook. Make your own decisions based on the facts, don't fall for anyone's propaganda. I watched that video too and I felt bad for the Ugandans, but I'm not naive enough to think that sending people over there to die is going to solve anything. It'll just make it worse.

It'll also set a horrible precedent, for both the people and the government. The government will think interventionism is okay, so long as they put a starving African child up as the poster child for the invasion. The people of the world and America will start to think that it's the US's responsibility to fix the problems of Africa, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia. Worst case scenario is an endless string of "humanitarian" wars throughout the world.
PervRat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 12:13:16 PM

You fail at facts or math. Hussein killed maybe 40,000 ... that's terrible, but it was all before Desert Storm (the early 1990s gulf war waged by the first Presiden Bush) war that neutered Hussein and he was not able to do anything but make hollow threats after. Kony has killed far more, and abducted children on a massive scale.

More than 1,000,000 Iraqis have died as a result of W. Bush's lies and fraud, a majority of them civilians caught in the crossfire in the anarchy we created. By absolute measures, Bush was far worse to the Iraqi people in the decade-long reign than Hussein was for the many decades, before and after we installed Hussein.

Kony is a persistent propagator of genocide who has made and broken peace accords several times. He was flushed out, but has moved into new areas to continue his campaign. He's agreed to peace and broken it many times. This is why he must be stopped and brought to trial: more than any other, he's proven he can't be trusted to abide by cease fire agreements.

That he isn't well known in the U.S. the way Castro or Kim Jong Il were (both of whom are gone now, by the way) is a testament to exactly why he hasn't been seriously dealt with: he thrives on being unknown to the powers who could stop him. Combatting Kony's survival-through-carelessness-of-others is the essence of the "KONY 2012" campaign.
MrBrooks
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 12:24:34 PM
At 3/8/2012 12:13:16 PM, PervRat wrote:

You fail at facts or math. Hussein killed maybe 40,000 ... that's terrible, but it was all before Desert Storm (the early 1990s gulf war waged by the first Presiden Bush) war that neutered Hussein and he was not able to do anything but make hollow threats after. Kony has killed far more, and abducted children on a massive scale.

More than 1,000,000 Iraqis have died as a result of W. Bush's lies and fraud, a majority of them civilians caught in the crossfire in the anarchy we created. By absolute measures, Bush was far worse to the Iraqi people in the decade-long reign than Hussein was for the many decades, before and after we installed Hussein.

Kony is a persistent propagator of genocide who has made and broken peace accords several times. He was flushed out, but has moved into new areas to continue his campaign. He's agreed to peace and broken it many times. This is why he must be stopped and brought to trial: more than any other, he's proven he can't be trusted to abide by cease fire agreements.

That he isn't well known in the U.S. the way Castro or Kim Jong Il were (both of whom are gone now, by the way) is a testament to exactly why he hasn't been seriously dealt with: he thrives on being unknown to the powers who could stop him. Combatting Kony's survival-through-carelessness-of-others is the essence of the "KONY 2012" campaign.

Do us all a favor and stop spewing your propaganda and engage us in an intelligent manner. First of all your estimate of civilian deaths in Iraq is WAY off, in fact it's off by about 900,000. Furthermore, those deaths were caused primarily by Iraqi insurgents and foreign fighters. While George Bush's Iraq War was misguided, I will not paint the man as a war criminal. Bad president? Yes. [1]

You paint dictators that you don't want to kill in a positive light-dictators guilty of far worse atrocities-and try to blame US presidents for war crimes. You do all this to cover the fact that Kony is a dime a dozen rebel leader in Africa, his crimes are not unique. In fact the very Ugandan state you send money to is guilty of many of the same crimes.

Furthermore, what makes you think US intervention in Uganda won't lead to further Ugandan deaths? What makes you think it won't be a long drawn out conflict? You are advocating for a counter insurgency campaign through multiple African nations, against an enemy that will hide and ambush us. Furthermore, what makes you think all of these nations will be so quick to welcome us into their country? They will resent us, and attack us. It will be bloody, and that blood will be on your hands.

[1]http://www.iraqbodycount.org...
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2012 12:28:17 PM
At 3/8/2012 12:13:16 PM, PervRat wrote:

How many people has he killed? I can almost gurantee that number is less then Kony. And for the record its 180,000. 180,000 have died from Hussein:
http://en.wikipedia.org...

So just maybe you can apply that same logic, and realize that trying to take down Koby will harm more people then will benefit from it. If Koby dies, then someone over the Lord's Resistance Army and you accomplish nothing. You will have an army of children protecting Koby before you get to him. Are you going to send drones to kill children?

Yea, you're just basing everything you've seen based on the video. Which peace accords? When has he agreed to peace and broken it many times? Specifics man.

Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...