Total Posts:111|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Elusive Six Million

Reasoning
Posts: 4,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:22:22 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Can the six million figure be defended? http://www.ihr.org...

"There were fewer than eight million Jews in all of Nazi-occupied Europe. In other words, if these numbers are correct, the Holocaust didn't happen. As my mother used to say, if everyone who claims to be a Holocaust survivor actually is one, who did Hitler kill?" - Norman Finkelstein

Thoughts?
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 9:24:20 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
you really just said the holocaust didn't happen?
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 9:31:31 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh yes..... There is a 6 million person conspiracy and the Jews in Europe just decided to say "Fvck it. Let's just pose for massive pictures of anorexic people."

Are you retarded?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 9:38:30 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 9:31:31 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
Oh yes..... There is a 6 million person conspiracy and the Jews in Europe just decided to say "Fvck it. Let's just pose for massive pictures of anorexic people."

Are you retarded?

+1000
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
OMGJustinBieber
Posts: 3,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 10:17:50 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Ah yes, it has been a while since we've heard from DDO's favorite Nazi on this topic. Funny thing is, had your political views been known under that regime, you'd have probably been shot and flung into one of those mass graves alongside countless Jews for just having that identity. Or possibly just turned into a lampshade.
Stephen_Hawkins
Posts: 5,316
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 2:19:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Many, many jews fled from Europe between Hitler's rise to power and "The Final Solution".
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 2:31:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 10:17:50 AM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Ah yes, it has been a while since we've heard from DDO's favorite Nazi on this topic.

Joseph_Mengele? Reasoning is an anarchist.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 2:33:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 9:24:20 AM, 16kadams wrote:
you really just said the holocaust didn't happen?

No. He's questioning how many people died in the Holocaust, not whether it actually happened. I don't exactly have any opinion on this topic but it seems pretty easy to decipher his claim.
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Reasoning
Posts: 4,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 2:45:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 10:17:50 AM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Ah yes, it has been a while since we've heard from DDO's favorite Nazi on this topic.

I'm a Nazi now?

Or possibly just turned into a lampshade.

You know that has been discredited and no serious historian believes that farfetched tale, right? "In an interview General Clay gave years later, he stated about the material for the infamous lampshades: 'Well, it turned out actually that it was goat flesh. But at the trial it was still human flesh. It was almost impossible for her to have gotten a fair trial.'"[1]

1 http://www.ihr.org...
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:20:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yeah, it does seem like quite a few people claim to be Holocaust survivors.

Now, how many of them are not? I dunno.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 3:51:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 3:22:22 AM, Reasoning wrote:
Can the six million figure be defended? http://www.ihr.org...

"There were fewer than eight million Jews in all of Nazi-occupied Europe. In other words, if these numbers are correct, the Holocaust didn't happen. As my mother used to say, if everyone who claims to be a Holocaust survivor actually is one, who did Hitler kill?" - Norman Finkelstein

Thoughts?:

I'm pretty sure the 6 million tally includes non-Jewish people's murdered too (i.e. gypsies, homosexuals, mentally retarded, captured Romanians, Poles, spies, etc). Even with those figures, conservative estimates must have been at least 4-5 million Jews executed.

But why don't you just come right out and say that you're a holocaust denier and not beat around the bush?
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 4:02:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 3:51:22 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
At 3/12/2012 3:22:22 AM, Reasoning wrote:
Can the six million figure be defended? http://www.ihr.org...

"There were fewer than eight million Jews in all of Nazi-occupied Europe. In other words, if these numbers are correct, the Holocaust didn't happen. As my mother used to say, if everyone who claims to be a Holocaust survivor actually is one, who did Hitler kill?" - Norman Finkelstein

Thoughts?:

I'm pretty sure the 6 million tally includes non-Jewish people's murdered too (i.e. gypsies, homosexuals, mentally retarded, captured Romanians, Poles, spies, etc). Even with those figures, conservative estimates must have been at least 4-5 million Jews executed.

No. I studied the Holocaust in school and the estimated figures are 6 million Jews and 5 million Blacks, Gypsies, Homos, etc.... In total, there were 11 million killed in the Death Camps.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 4:03:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
This is not about Holocaust denial, it's about whether the so called "survivors" are telling the truth or if theyre just Rothschild pawns.

Rothschild was a major player in the Holocaust and is related by blood to Hitler. Remember, Hitler was a Jew.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 4:06:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I'm pretty sure the 6 million tally includes non-Jewish people's murdered too (i.e. gypsies, homosexuals, mentally retarded, captured Romanians, Poles, spies, etc). Even with those figures, conservative estimates must have been at least 4-5 million Jews executed.

No. I studied the Holocaust in school and the estimated figures are 6 million Jews and 5 million Blacks, Gypsies, Homos, etc.... In total, there were 11 million killed in the Death Camps.:

So much for being generous towards the skeptic position.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
seraine
Posts: 734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 4:12:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 2:45:46 PM, Reasoning wrote:
At 3/12/2012 10:17:50 AM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Ah yes, it has been a while since we've heard from DDO's favorite Nazi on this topic.

I'm a Nazi now?

I think she was referencing Joseph_Mengele, a white supremacist who used to talk about a variety of topics relating to racism, which included Holocaust denial.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Posts: 6,958
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 4:14:25 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 4:03:52 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
This is not about Holocaust denial, it's about whether the so called "survivors" are telling the truth or if theyre just Rothschild pawns.

Rothschild was a major player in the Holocaust and is related by blood to Hitler. Remember, Hitler was a Jew.:

LOL, yeah, he was 1/3 Jew which he tried to hide. Are you saying that Hitler killed Jews because his overlord Jew, Rothschild, told him to? Cuz that just makes all kinds of sense.

Here's the real deal. A woman named Nesta Webster is greatly responsible for perpetrating most modern-day conspiracy theories concerning the Rothschild's (and Jewry in general), the fraudulent Protocols of the Elders of Zion, the Illuminati, yada-yada-yada... Hitler bought into alot of her works. While she was devoutly British and had reservations about Hitler (for obvious reasons), she often praised his actions against the Jews.

Almost all of the prevelant superconspiracies today, and in Hitler's time, can be traced directly to her.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
OMGJustinBieber
Posts: 3,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 4:16:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 4:12:22 PM, seraine wrote:
At 3/12/2012 2:45:46 PM, Reasoning wrote:
At 3/12/2012 10:17:50 AM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Ah yes, it has been a while since we've heard from DDO's favorite Nazi on this topic.

I'm a Nazi now?

I think she was referencing Joseph_Mengele, a white supremacist who used to talk about a variety of topics relating to racism, which included Holocaust denial.

I'm pretty sure Reasoning identified as a socialist-Nazi earlier but I honestly don't care at this point. Anyone who denies the holocaust or the gas chambers is undoubtedly not making an honest claim since the evidence is unbelievably obvious and clearly has an agenda. I choose not to interact with these people because they are hateful bigots with small d*cks and I can't be bothered.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 4:16:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
6 million people only died?!?! wtf
http://www.jewishgen.org...

why say only? Its still f'd up.

VTL hitler
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Reasoning
Posts: 4,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 4:17:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 3:51:22 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
I'm pretty sure the 6 million tally includes non-Jewish people's murdered too (i.e. gypsies, homosexuals, mentally retarded, captured Romanians, Poles, spies, etc). Even with those figures, conservative estimates must have been at least 4-5 million Jews executed.

No, the 6 million figure refers only to the number of Jews killed in concentration camps by Nazis.
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 4:23:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 4:16:29 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
At 3/12/2012 4:12:22 PM, seraine wrote:
At 3/12/2012 2:45:46 PM, Reasoning wrote:
At 3/12/2012 10:17:50 AM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Ah yes, it has been a while since we've heard from DDO's favorite Nazi on this topic.

I'm a Nazi now?

I think she was referencing Joseph_Mengele, a white supremacist who used to talk about a variety of topics relating to racism, which included Holocaust denial.

I'm pretty sure Reasoning identified as a socialist-Nazi earlier but I honestly don't care at this point. Anyone who denies the holocaust or the gas chambers is undoubtedly not making an honest claim since the evidence is unbelievably obvious and clearly has an agenda. I choose not to interact with these people because they are hateful bigots with small d*cks and I can't be bothered.

He's an anarchist. And again, he's not calling into question the Holocaust, he's callin into question the exact number of people killed in it. Gawd, why does everyone have a bug up their arse all of a sudden?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 4:25:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 4:17:19 PM, Koopin wrote:
Reasoning is crazy, anne frankly I'm quite offended.

+1000 spinko Lolz points
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 4:26:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 4:23:04 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 3/12/2012 4:16:29 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
At 3/12/2012 4:12:22 PM, seraine wrote:
At 3/12/2012 2:45:46 PM, Reasoning wrote:
At 3/12/2012 10:17:50 AM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Ah yes, it has been a while since we've heard from DDO's favorite Nazi on this topic.

I'm a Nazi now?

I think she was referencing Joseph_Mengele, a white supremacist who used to talk about a variety of topics relating to racism, which included Holocaust denial.

I'm pretty sure Reasoning identified as a socialist-Nazi earlier but I honestly don't care at this point. Anyone who denies the holocaust or the gas chambers is undoubtedly not making an honest claim since the evidence is unbelievably obvious and clearly has an agenda. I choose not to interact with these people because they are hateful bigots with small d*cks and I can't be bothered.

He's an anarchist. And again, he's not calling into question the Holocaust, he's callin into question the exact number of people killed in it. Gawd, why does everyone have a bug up their arse all of a sudden?

this. It would be nearly impossible to deny the holocaust. The question is how many Jews died. I could see it as a possibility that the number is overestimated. After all, history is written by the winners.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
airmax1227
Posts: 13,233
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 4:27:10 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 4:23:04 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 3/12/2012 4:16:29 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
At 3/12/2012 4:12:22 PM, seraine wrote:
At 3/12/2012 2:45:46 PM, Reasoning wrote:
At 3/12/2012 10:17:50 AM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Ah yes, it has been a while since we've heard from DDO's favorite Nazi on this topic.

I'm a Nazi now?

I think she was referencing Joseph_Mengele, a white supremacist who used to talk about a variety of topics relating to racism, which included Holocaust denial.

I'm pretty sure Reasoning identified as a socialist-Nazi earlier but I honestly don't care at this point. Anyone who denies the holocaust or the gas chambers is undoubtedly not making an honest claim since the evidence is unbelievably obvious and clearly has an agenda. I choose not to interact with these people because they are hateful bigots with small d*cks and I can't be bothered.

He's an anarchist. And again, he's not calling into question the Holocaust, he's callin into question the exact number of people killed in it. Gawd, why does everyone have a bug up their arse all of a sudden?

If the question only existed for historical accuracy I don't think people would mind.. Geo is at least honest about why he likes to explore this line of thought as it reinforces his position regarding the Jewish cabal that is taking over the world that he's so insecure about.
Debate.org Moderator
OMGJustinBieber
Posts: 3,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 4:28:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 4:23:04 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 3/12/2012 4:16:29 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
At 3/12/2012 4:12:22 PM, seraine wrote:
At 3/12/2012 2:45:46 PM, Reasoning wrote:
At 3/12/2012 10:17:50 AM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Ah yes, it has been a while since we've heard from DDO's favorite Nazi on this topic.

I'm a Nazi now?

I think she was referencing Joseph_Mengele, a white supremacist who used to talk about a variety of topics relating to racism, which included Holocaust denial.

I'm pretty sure Reasoning identified as a socialist-Nazi earlier but I honestly don't care at this point. Anyone who denies the holocaust or the gas chambers is undoubtedly not making an honest claim since the evidence is unbelievably obvious and clearly has an agenda. I choose not to interact with these people because they are hateful bigots with small d*cks and I can't be bothered.

He's an anarchist. And again, he's not calling into question the Holocaust, he's callin into question the exact number of people killed in it. Gawd, why does everyone have a bug up their arse all of a sudden?

Socialist anarchist, and he's identified with earlier Nazis. He really is calling into question the Holocaust. The 5.5-6 million number is blatantly clear, and I'm pretty sure he's questioned the use of gas chambers which is again incredibly clear. There's no real historical debate here. It's a tactic repeatedly used by anti-semites and he could never debate it against a remotely competent opponent.
Reasoning
Posts: 4,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 4:29:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 4:16:29 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Anyone who denies the holocaust or the gas chambers is undoubtedly not making an honest claim since the evidence is unbelievably obvious and clearly has an agenda.

The evidence for six million Jewish victims of a planned German genocide is not unbelievably obvious. Far from it. You have simply made an assertion and provided no evidence to back it up. Many historians have reached the conclusion that this was not the case, or even could not possibly be the case. This includes historians such as Harry Elmer Barnes, who was a very highly respected historian, until he started doing further research on Nazi Germany.
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 4:30:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Wow, I thought OMGJustinBeiber was one of the more rational posters. Apparently not.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Mimshot
Posts: 275
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 4:32:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 4:29:49 PM, Reasoning wrote:
At 3/12/2012 4:16:29 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Anyone who denies the holocaust or the gas chambers is undoubtedly not making an honest claim since the evidence is unbelievably obvious and clearly has an agenda.

The evidence for six million Jewish victims of a planned German genocide is not unbelievably obvious. Far from it. You have simply made an assertion and provided no evidence to back it up. Many historians have reached the conclusion that this was not the case, or even could not possibly be the case. This includes historians such as Harry Elmer Barnes, who was a very highly respected historian, until he started doing further research on Nazi Germany.

Yad Vashem has compiled documentation on 2.5 million holocaust victims, so consider that your floor.
Mimshot: I support the 1956 Republican platform
DDMx: So, you're a socialist?
Mimshot: Yes
socialpinko
Posts: 10,458
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 4:34:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 4:28:40 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
At 3/12/2012 4:23:04 PM, socialpinko wrote:
At 3/12/2012 4:16:29 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
At 3/12/2012 4:12:22 PM, seraine wrote:
At 3/12/2012 2:45:46 PM, Reasoning wrote:
At 3/12/2012 10:17:50 AM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
Ah yes, it has been a while since we've heard from DDO's favorite Nazi on this topic.

I'm a Nazi now?

I think she was referencing Joseph_Mengele, a white supremacist who used to talk about a variety of topics relating to racism, which included Holocaust denial.

I'm pretty sure Reasoning identified as a socialist-Nazi earlier but I honestly don't care at this point. Anyone who denies the holocaust or the gas chambers is undoubtedly not making an honest claim since the evidence is unbelievably obvious and clearly has an agenda. I choose not to interact with these people because they are hateful bigots with small d*cks and I can't be bothered.

He's an anarchist. And again, he's not calling into question the Holocaust, he's callin into question the exact number of people killed in it. Gawd, why does everyone have a bug up their arse all of a sudden?

Socialist anarchist, and he's identified with earlier Nazis. He really is calling into question the Holocaust. The 5.5-6 million number is blatantly clear, and I'm pretty sure he's questioned the use of gas chambers which is again incredibly clear. There's no real historical debate here. It's a tactic repeatedly used by anti-semites and he could never debate it against a remotely competent opponent.

Debate him then? I actually don't care. But you repeatedly assert he's denying the Holocaust which he isn't. He's calling into question the exact number of people killed in it. What is this like the third time I've said that? Do you choose not to listen? And now he's an anti-Semite too? Lol everyone who disagrees with you on the exact number of victims must hate Jews right?
: At 9/29/2014 10:55:59 AM, imabench wrote:
: : At 9/29/2014 9:43:46 AM, kbub wrote:
: :
: : DDO should discredit support of sexual violence at any time and in every way.
:
: I disagree.
Reasoning
Posts: 4,456
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2012 4:34:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/12/2012 4:28:40 PM, OMGJustinBieber wrote:
The 5.5-6 million number is blatantly clear,

If you keep asserting this often enough maybe it will eventually become true.
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran