Jump to topic:

Candidate for U.S.president

goldman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 6:39:52 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Gingrich is gaining popularity among american voters these days. He is enthusiastic in wining presidential election to be held in November this year. Why is he attracting public interest in his policy? In my opinion his main strategy is to make a new american society without mass unemployment and to rivatalize american industry. He places high priority on creating a new nation based on the idea which Rousseau presented. According to his theory of Social Contract, the government should be established to make a society without inequality, social conflict and being lost of the importance of moral value. However, in reality, ``the contract, which claims to be in the interests of everyone equally, is really in the interests of the few who have become stronger and richer as a result of the development of private property. This is the naturalized social contract, which Rousseau views as responsible for the conflict and competition from which modern society suffers.``
(http://www.iep.utm.edu...) When we look at american society today, many people face poverty, unemployment, loss of vitality and economic disparity between the rich and the poor. Moreover, the number of the middle-class are decreasing rapidly. Many of them can no longer realize American Dream. Kingrich is aiming for creating american government which is based on the idea of social contract placing higher value which promote and protect the best interests of american people. I believe that this policy is appealing strongly to the heart of many american people who are struggling with social and economic predicament.
logicrules
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 10:50:37 AM
At 3/13/2012 6:39:52 AM, goldman wrote:
Gingrich is gaining popularity among american voters these days. He is enthusiastic in wining presidential election to be held in November this year. Why is he attracting public interest in his policy? In my opinion his main strategy is to make a new american society without mass unemployment and to rivatalize american industry. He places high priority on creating a new nation based on the idea which Rousseau presented. According to his theory of Social Contract, the government should be established to make a society without inequality, social conflict and being lost of the importance of moral value. However, in reality, ``the contract, which claims to be in the interests of everyone equally, is really in the interests of the few who have become stronger and richer as a result of the development of private property. This is the naturalized social contract, which Rousseau views as responsible for the conflict and competition from which modern society suffers.``
(http://www.iep.utm.edu...) When we look at american society today, many people face poverty, unemployment, loss of vitality and economic disparity between the rich and the poor. Moreover, the number of the middle-class are decreasing rapidly. Many of them can no longer realize American Dream. Kingrich is aiming for creating american government which is based on the idea of social contract placing higher value which promote and protect the best interests of american people. I believe that this policy is appealing strongly to the heart of many american people who are struggling with social and economic predicament.

LOL Newt needs to drop out. Newt is, has always been. and probably always shall be about Newt only. FYI....Canadians are American people. If your old enough to vote in the primaey I suggest you use you head and not the lower body parts referenced above.
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 11:24:34 AM
http://news.yahoo.com...

popularity my a** hes only won two states and if he doesnt win Alabama AND Mississippi then hes just about doomed....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 6:45:07 PM
At 3/13/2012 3:22:33 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Yeah Newt 2012!

Even my conservative grandparents don't support Newt - they think he's weird. My other grandmother supports Romney - probably because 1) He is Michigan's Native Son, and 2) Romney had a campaign rally at my family golf course.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Irkutsk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2012 6:46:56 PM
At 3/13/2012 3:22:33 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Yeah Newt 2012!

Go away.
Life is like radiation. A uniquely damaging event. Perhaps I will live another thirty years. Perhaps I will die tomorrow. But I have no regrets. I was sometimes forced to make difficult choices. But enough is enough. As Vladimir would say, you can only die once, make sure it is worth it.