Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Newt Gingrich a BIG BAFOON!!!!

Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 7:48:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/14/2012 7:47:48 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 3/14/2012 7:47:24 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Are you intentionally trying to piss off Historygenius?

lol

Because if so, you're probably gonna succeed xD
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
thett3
Posts: 14,336
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 7:50:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
you dont f******** knw anything! Hes a delicat little donught, and you know it! you demoFAGS are just consipring to ak him loose becase he wuld whoope O f***** Bama the socialist in a debate unlike the other mor**** the repblican part offers.
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 7:55:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What the f*** was this! How the H*** did he lose to three incompetent idiots! If Santorum, Romney, and Paul do not drop out within 15 minutes my computer will be shot! This is end of the world! The f****** Democrats now might win in 2012! Treachery and incompetence has come to the Republican parties! Newt has been betrayed, double-crossed, deceived, and surrounded by liars and all a*******! Now we have a 70 year old incompetent, a plastic double-crossing mushroom, and a 12th Century crusader who has spent more money than that liberal a****** Rachel Maddow! The election f****** lost! Its a bunch of treachery, lies, and corruption everybody is against Newt! These f******* people are damn well nuts and all the politicians should go up s*** creek for not supporting Newt! The world better end in 2012 or else we will live in a very miserable life!
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 8:00:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
What's a "bafoon?"
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 8:02:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/14/2012 8:00:02 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
What's a "bafoon?"

bad + buffoon = bafoon.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 8:02:54 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/14/2012 8:02:03 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:00:02 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
What's a "bafoon?"

bad + buffoon = bafoon.

It's not a word.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 8:08:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/14/2012 8:05:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

You do realize that you just linked Urban Dictionary, right?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 8:10:19 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/14/2012 8:08:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:05:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

You do realize that you just linked Urban Dictionary, right?

You do realize that urban vernacular is included in the dictionary...right?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 8:11:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/14/2012 8:10:19 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:08:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:05:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

You do realize that you just linked Urban Dictionary, right?

You do realize that urban vernacular is included in the dictionary...right?

You do realize that Urban Dictionary is a not a real dictionary...right?

Look up "Bafoon" on Merriam-Webster or Oxford.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 8:13:05 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/14/2012 8:11:11 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:10:19 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:08:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:05:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

You do realize that you just linked Urban Dictionary, right?

You do realize that urban vernacular is included in the dictionary...right?

You do realize that Urban Dictionary is a not a real dictionary...right?

Look up "Bafoon" on Merriam-Webster or Oxford.

WHO ARE U TO IMPOSE DICTIONARYS UPON ME???
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 8:13:29 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/14/2012 8:11:11 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:10:19 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:08:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:05:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

You do realize that you just linked Urban Dictionary, right?

You do realize that urban vernacular is included in the dictionary...right?

You do realize that Urban Dictionary is a not a real dictionary...right?

Look up "Bafoon" on Merriam-Webster or Oxford.

LK just totally won the argument:
http://oxforddictionaries.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 8:13:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/14/2012 8:11:11 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:10:19 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:08:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:05:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

You do realize that you just linked Urban Dictionary, right?

You do realize that urban vernacular is included in the dictionary...right?

You do realize that Urban Dictionary is a not a real dictionary...right?

Look up "Bafoon" on Merriam-Webster or Oxford.

ain't is also not a real word, but by virtue of its popular use and established meaning, it may be considered one. You do also realize that the dictionary does not govern language,...language governs the dictionary.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 8:14:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/14/2012 8:13:05 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:11:11 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:10:19 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:08:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:05:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

You do realize that you just linked Urban Dictionary, right?

You do realize that urban vernacular is included in the dictionary...right?

You do realize that Urban Dictionary is a not a real dictionary...right?

Look up "Bafoon" on Merriam-Webster or Oxford.

WHO ARE U TO IMPOSE DICTIONARYS UPON ME???

Sigged
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 8:15:11 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/14/2012 8:13:35 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:11:11 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:10:19 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:08:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:05:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

You do realize that you just linked Urban Dictionary, right?

You do realize that urban vernacular is included in the dictionary...right?

You do realize that Urban Dictionary is a not a real dictionary...right?

Look up "Bafoon" on Merriam-Webster or Oxford.

ain't is also not a real word, but by virtue of its popular use and established meaning, it may be considered one. You do also realize that the dictionary does not govern language,...language governs the dictionary.

ain't is a word
http://oxforddictionaries.com...
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 8:16:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/14/2012 8:13:29 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:11:11 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:10:19 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:08:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:05:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

You do realize that you just linked Urban Dictionary, right?

You do realize that urban vernacular is included in the dictionary...right?

You do realize that Urban Dictionary is a not a real dictionary...right?

Look up "Bafoon" on Merriam-Webster or Oxford.

LK just totally won the argument:
http://oxforddictionaries.com...

You wouldn't know a good argument if it b!tchslapped you 3 times.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 8:16:52 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
lol so many sigs on forum
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 8:17:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/14/2012 8:16:49 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:13:29 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:11:11 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:10:19 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:08:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:05:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

You do realize that you just linked Urban Dictionary, right?

You do realize that urban vernacular is included in the dictionary...right?

You do realize that Urban Dictionary is a not a real dictionary...right?

Look up "Bafoon" on Merriam-Webster or Oxford.

LK just totally won the argument:
http://oxforddictionaries.com...

You wouldn't know a good argument if it b!tchslapped you 3 times.

bafoon isn't a word, he wins his point.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 8:23:31 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/14/2012 8:17:34 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:16:49 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:13:29 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:11:11 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:10:19 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:08:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:05:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

You do realize that you just linked Urban Dictionary, right?

You do realize that urban vernacular is included in the dictionary...right?

You do realize that Urban Dictionary is a not a real dictionary...right?

Look up "Bafoon" on Merriam-Webster or Oxford.

LK just totally won the argument:
http://oxforddictionaries.com...

You wouldn't know a good argument if it b!tchslapped you 3 times.

bafoon isn't a word, he wins his point.

As if you can tell me what words are and aren't!!! If it was that, Willam Shakespeare wouldn't have been able to make words. Pure genius is what makes words. Pure stupidity is what denies it.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 8:23:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/14/2012 8:17:34 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:16:49 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:13:29 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:11:11 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:10:19 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:08:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:05:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

You do realize that you just linked Urban Dictionary, right?

You do realize that urban vernacular is included in the dictionary...right?

You do realize that Urban Dictionary is a not a real dictionary...right?

Look up "Bafoon" on Merriam-Webster or Oxford.

LK just totally won the argument:
http://oxforddictionaries.com...

You wouldn't know a good argument if it b!tchslapped you 3 times.

bafoon isn't a word, he wins his point.

Your debate win rate should be 40% if not less. I've read those debates, and you didn't deserve to win over 60% of them....
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 8:25:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/14/2012 8:23:31 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:17:34 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:16:49 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:13:29 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:11:11 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:10:19 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:08:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:05:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

You do realize that you just linked Urban Dictionary, right?

You do realize that urban vernacular is included in the dictionary...right?

You do realize that Urban Dictionary is a not a real dictionary...right?

Look up "Bafoon" on Merriam-Webster or Oxford.

LK just totally won the argument:
http://oxforddictionaries.com...

You wouldn't know a good argument if it b!tchslapped you 3 times.

bafoon isn't a word, he wins his point.

As if you can tell me what words are and aren't!!! If it was that, Willam Shakespeare wouldn't have been able to make words. Pure genius is what makes words. Pure stupidity is what denies it.

write books, then they will be words ok? ok.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 8:26:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/14/2012 8:23:58 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:17:34 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:16:49 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:13:29 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:11:11 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:10:19 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:08:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:05:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

You do realize that you just linked Urban Dictionary, right?

You do realize that urban vernacular is included in the dictionary...right?

You do realize that Urban Dictionary is a not a real dictionary...right?

Look up "Bafoon" on Merriam-Webster or Oxford.

LK just totally won the argument:
http://oxforddictionaries.com...

You wouldn't know a good argument if it b!tchslapped you 3 times.

bafoon isn't a word, he wins his point.

Your debate win rate should be 40% if not less. I've read those debates, and you didn't deserve to win over 60% of them....

this applies to what on this forum?
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 8:27:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/14/2012 8:25:34 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:23:31 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:17:34 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:16:49 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:13:29 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:11:11 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:10:19 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:08:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:05:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

You do realize that you just linked Urban Dictionary, right?

You do realize that urban vernacular is included in the dictionary...right?

You do realize that Urban Dictionary is a not a real dictionary...right?

Look up "Bafoon" on Merriam-Webster or Oxford.

LK just totally won the argument:
http://oxforddictionaries.com...

You wouldn't know a good argument if it b!tchslapped you 3 times.

bafoon isn't a word, he wins his point.

As if you can tell me what words are and aren't!!! If it was that, Willam Shakespeare wouldn't have been able to make words. Pure genius is what makes words. Pure stupidity is what denies it.

write books, then they will be words ok? ok.

No. Its not okay! William Shakespeare created some words before he wrote books. Stupidity at its best. Noah Webster made several words before he wrote his dictionary. Genius is what is inspiring.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 8:28:38 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/14/2012 8:26:13 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:23:58 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:17:34 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:16:49 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:13:29 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:11:11 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:10:19 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:08:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:05:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

You do realize that you just linked Urban Dictionary, right?

You do realize that urban vernacular is included in the dictionary...right?

You do realize that Urban Dictionary is a not a real dictionary...right?

Look up "Bafoon" on Merriam-Webster or Oxford.

LK just totally won the argument:
http://oxforddictionaries.com...

You wouldn't know a good argument if it b!tchslapped you 3 times.

bafoon isn't a word, he wins his point.

Your debate win rate should be 40% if not less. I've read those debates, and you didn't deserve to win over 60% of them....

this applies to what on this forum?

The fact that you have a tenuous understanding of logic....
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 8:30:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/14/2012 8:27:55 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:25:34 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:23:31 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:17:34 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:16:49 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:13:29 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:11:11 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:10:19 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:08:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:05:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

You do realize that you just linked Urban Dictionary, right?

You do realize that urban vernacular is included in the dictionary...right?

You do realize that Urban Dictionary is a not a real dictionary...right?

Look up "Bafoon" on Merriam-Webster or Oxford.

LK just totally won the argument:
http://oxforddictionaries.com...

You wouldn't know a good argument if it b!tchslapped you 3 times.

bafoon isn't a word, he wins his point.

As if you can tell me what words are and aren't!!! If it was that, Willam Shakespeare wouldn't have been able to make words. Pure genius is what makes words. Pure stupidity is what denies it.

write books, then they will be words ok? ok.

No. Its not okay! William Shakespeare created some words before he wrote books. Stupidity at its best. Noah Webster made several words before he wrote his dictionary. Genius is what is inspiring.

lol the words he coined where not publicized until the books he didn't write came out, and Noah Webster made words sure, but they didn't exist until he put them in the dictionary. Making words isn't genius.

lofoon.

lol + baffon.

No genius needed here. It's easy to make slang. Gangstas do it, are these crack heads smart?
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 8:32:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/14/2012 8:28:38 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:26:13 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:23:58 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:17:34 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:16:49 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:13:29 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:11:11 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:10:19 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:08:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:05:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

You do realize that you just linked Urban Dictionary, right?

You do realize that urban vernacular is included in the dictionary...right?

You do realize that Urban Dictionary is a not a real dictionary...right?

Look up "Bafoon" on Merriam-Webster or Oxford.

LK just totally won the argument:
http://oxforddictionaries.com...

You wouldn't know a good argument if it b!tchslapped you 3 times.

bafoon isn't a word, he wins his point.

Your debate win rate should be 40% if not less. I've read those debates, and you didn't deserve to win over 60% of them....

this applies to what on this forum?

The fact that you have a tenuous understanding of logic....

Well your a dick to everyone, you are mean to all conservatives especially, why should I care what you say?
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Viper-King
Posts: 4,822
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2012 8:36:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/14/2012 8:30:43 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:27:55 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:25:34 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:23:31 PM, Viper-King wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:17:34 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:16:49 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:13:29 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:11:11 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:10:19 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:08:09 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/14/2012 8:05:07 PM, Viper-King wrote:
http://www.urbandictionary.com...

You do realize that you just linked Urban Dictionary, right?

You do realize that urban vernacular is included in the dictionary...right?

You do realize that Urban Dictionary is a not a real dictionary...right?

Look up "Bafoon" on Merriam-Webster or Oxford.

LK just totally won the argument:
http://oxforddictionaries.com...

You wouldn't know a good argument if it b!tchslapped you 3 times.

bafoon isn't a word, he wins his point.

As if you can tell me what words are and aren't!!! If it was that, Willam Shakespeare wouldn't have been able to make words. Pure genius is what makes words. Pure stupidity is what denies it.

write books, then they will be words ok? ok.

No. Its not okay! William Shakespeare created some words before he wrote books. Stupidity at its best. Noah Webster made several words before he wrote his dictionary. Genius is what is inspiring.

lol the words he coined where not publicized until the books he didn't write came out, and Noah Webster made words sure, but they didn't exist until he put them in the dictionary. Making words isn't genius.

lofoon.

lol + baffon.

No genius needed here. It's easy to make slang. Gangstas do it, are these crack heads smart?

Bafoon isn't slang, b!tch. Gangsta isn't a real word. Guess what? Case closed. 1 point for me!! B!tch, ur annoying to me a muthafvcking level. You're criticizing me of doing something that you already do, belligerent ignoramus. Lolfoon isn't genius. You're saying I made up bafoon.The truth is its in the Urban Dictionary and qualifies as a word. Gangsta? NOPE! CASE CLOSED!!! So u muthafvcking keep ur word and I keep mine. Slang is slang. Urban dictionary has it. It fvcking qualifies as a word.