Total Posts:149|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

You have the power to delete three countries.

Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 4:49:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Which would you pick?

Also, everyone in that country would just fade away, not suffer or anything. If you say America, you'll be gone to (if you live here.)
kfc
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 4:52:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Germany, Mexico, China.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Nur-Ab-Sal
Posts: 1,637
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 4:53:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Iran, North Korea, Mexico
Genesis I. And God created man to his own image: to the image of God he created him: male and female he created them.
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 4:55:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
North Korea (those poor people are suffering now)
Syria (they're also suffering and it would eliminate an Iranian and Russian ally in the Middle East)
Mexico (no more wanting to come to America).
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 4:59:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/22/2012 4:55:33 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/22/2012 4:52:09 PM, 000ike wrote:
Germany, Mexico, China.

Gemany becuase of the holocaust?

That, and the fact that they were involved in the creation of 2 disastrous global wars. Plus I hate Beethoven's and Bach's music :p
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:00:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/22/2012 4:59:44 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/22/2012 4:55:33 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/22/2012 4:52:09 PM, 000ike wrote:
Germany, Mexico, China.

Gemany becuase of the holocaust?

That, and the fact that they were involved in the creation of 2 disastrous global wars. Plus I hate Beethoven's and Bach's music :p

You hate Bach? D:
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:02:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/22/2012 5:00:36 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/22/2012 4:59:44 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/22/2012 4:55:33 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/22/2012 4:52:09 PM, 000ike wrote:
Germany, Mexico, China.

Gemany becuase of the holocaust?

That, and the fact that they were involved in the creation of 2 disastrous global wars. Plus I hate Beethoven's and Bach's music :p

You hate Bach? D:

boring and uninspired, which is ironic considering that he called them "inventions"
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:02:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/22/2012 4:59:44 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/22/2012 4:55:33 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/22/2012 4:52:09 PM, 000ike wrote:
Germany, Mexico, China.

Gemany becuase of the holocaust?

Plus I hate Beethoven's and Bach's music :p

lol
kfc
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:05:03 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Random African countries. Not because I don't like them but because it would wipe out a lot of suffering.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:05:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
lol All 3 people that posted so far had Mexico in common.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:06:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/22/2012 4:59:44 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/22/2012 4:55:33 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/22/2012 4:52:09 PM, 000ike wrote:
Germany, Mexico, China.

Gemany becuase of the holocaust?

That, and the fact that they were involved in the creation of 2 disastrous global wars. Plus I hate Beethoven's and Bach's music :p

So you take out wars started decades ago on future generations? That's perfectly logical.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:06:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/22/2012 4:59:44 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/22/2012 4:55:33 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/22/2012 4:52:09 PM, 000ike wrote:
Germany, Mexico, China.

Gemany becuase of the holocaust?

That, and the fact that they were involved in the creation of 2 disastrous global wars. Plus I hate Beethoven's and Bach's music :p

austria made WW1 smarty.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:06:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/22/2012 5:05:03 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Random African countries. Not because I don't like them but because it would wipe out a lot of suffering.

This.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:08:21 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/22/2012 5:06:23 PM, Mestari wrote:
At 3/22/2012 4:59:44 PM, 000ike wrote:
At 3/22/2012 4:55:33 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 3/22/2012 4:52:09 PM, 000ike wrote:
Germany, Mexico, China.

Gemany becuase of the holocaust?

That, and the fact that they were involved in the creation of 2 disastrous global wars. Plus I hate Beethoven's and Bach's music :p

So you take out wars started decades ago on future generations? That's perfectly logical.

I interpreted the question to mean that the country never existed, nor its people, nor its deeds. Without the imperialism and excessive belligerence of Germany in the early half of the 20th century, perhaps the rise of fascism would have been easier to quash if not prevent all together.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:08:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
North Korea (poor and they are pissing me off... leave SK alone!!)
Iran (obvious reasons)
vatican (worthless)
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:09:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Greece
Sweden
Norway

I detest lazy socialist countries.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:09:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/22/2012 5:05:57 PM, 000ike wrote:
lol All 3 people that posted so far had Mexico in common.

I bet that 16kadams had something to do with this pattern lol
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:11:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/22/2012 5:09:14 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Greece
Sweden
Norway

I detest lazy socialist countries.

Even though Sweden and Norway are among the highest living standards in the world?
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
OMGJustinBieber
Posts: 3,484
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:11:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
No one. "Fading away" is analogous to a gunshot to the back of the head. Not my choice to make on behalf of others regardless of however hungry or enslaved they are.
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:14:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Russia, Iran, and North Korea.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:15:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Israel (for persecuting Muslims and to prevent them wiping Iran off the map with their nuclear weapons).

Argentina (for being a bunch of treacherous, tango-dancing greasers who are trying to steal the Falkland Islands off Britain).

Israel again (just to make sure).
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
000ike
Posts: 11,196
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:17:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/22/2012 5:14:55 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Russia, Iran, and North Korea.

Why?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:18:27 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/22/2012 5:15:41 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
Israel (for persecuting Muslims and to prevent them wiping Iran off the map with their nuclear weapons).

Argentina (for being a bunch of treacherous, tango-dancing greasers who are trying to steal the Falkland Islands off Britain).

Israel again (just to make sure).

Joking, obviously: "live and let live", that's what I say.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
UnStupendousMan
Posts: 3,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:19:07 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
North Korea
Zimbabwe
Afghanistan

Mercy rule, basically

@Ike: Really? For one, Germany didn't start WWI (Serbia did) and one could argue that the treaty of Versailles started WWII. In addition, if Germany were to be deleted, Europe's and the World's economy would be toast.
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:19:33 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/22/2012 5:15:41 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
Israel (for persecuting Muslims and to prevent them wiping Iran off the map with their nuclear weapons).

Argentina (for being a bunch of treacherous, tango-dancing greasers who are trying to steal the Falkland Islands off Britain).

Israel again (just to make sure).

Joking, obviously, live and let live and all that...
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
brian_eggleston
Posts: 3,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2012 5:21:06 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/22/2012 5:15:41 PM, brian_eggleston wrote:
Israel (for persecuting Muslims and to prevent them wiping Iran off the map with their nuclear weapons).

Argentina (for being a bunch of treacherous, tango-dancing greasers who are trying to steal the Falkland Islands off Britain).

Israel again (just to make sure).

Only kidding...
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...