Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

MarketWatch: Paul More Electable Than Romney

GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 2:56:29 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
"While many polls have shown Paul to be the most competitive Romney alternative, it also shows Paul to be making substantial progress and momentum for a general election bid. The new poll reveals that Paul is narrowing the gap between himself and Obama by 5 percentage points since last month's PPP poll.

Other notables are that among one of the fastest growing voter segments, the Hispanic vote, Paul takes a full third of the Hispanic vote against the sitting President, with no other candidate able to come within 5 points of Paul's Hispanic support.

Among the largest voter segment, self-identified independents, Paul is viewed favorably by 41 percent, whereas Romney and Santorum are relegated to a melancholy 29 percent and Gingrich further behind with a mere 24 percent favorability. These favorability numbers among independents translate into a clear Election Day advantage unique to Paul, where he would tie President Obama 42 to 42 for their votes."

http://www.marketwatch.com...

.
.
.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 3:22:41 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Oh no. In all honesty, I'd rather let Santorum get nominated than Paul.
Personal preference.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Posts: 12,252
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 3:31:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 3:22:41 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Oh no. In all honesty, I'd rather let Santorum get nominated than Paul.
Personal preference.

This is DEBATE.org. Personal preferences aren't allowed. You have to have legit reasons and arguments to support why you don't like Ron Paul.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 3:39:35 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 3:31:32 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 3/26/2012 3:22:41 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Oh no. In all honesty, I'd rather let Santorum get nominated than Paul.
Personal preference.

This is DEBATE.org. Personal preferences aren't allowed. You have to have legit reasons and arguments to support why you don't like Ron Paul.

xD I don't agree with his policies.
THERE! Bam.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Thaddeus
Posts: 6,985
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 8:27:26 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 3:39:35 AM, Zaradi wrote:
At 3/26/2012 3:31:32 AM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 3/26/2012 3:22:41 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Oh no. In all honesty, I'd rather let Santorum get nominated than Paul.
Personal preference.

This is DEBATE.org. Personal preferences aren't allowed. You have to have legit reasons and arguments to support why you don't like Ron Paul.

xD I don't agree with his policies.
THERE! Bam.

What do you disagree with?
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 10:48:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Obama vs. Romney

http://www.realclearpolitics.com...

Obama vs. Paul

http://www.realclearpolitics.com...
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
unitedandy
Posts: 1,173
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 10:58:04 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 10:48:04 AM, Contra wrote:
Obama vs. Romney

http://www.realclearpolitics.com...

Obama vs. Paul

http://www.realclearpolitics.com...

Yep. The fact that Romney is beating Paul in the nomination makes Geo's post not only wrong, but pretty much irrelevant, even if Ron Paul is the only GOP candidate worth any kind of consideration.