Total Posts:31|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Shocking Proof That Obama is a Communist?

1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 9:27:18 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
=

Proof the Caiden Cowger Program.
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 10:02:55 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Props to the kid for trying, I'll admit it had pretty good production value though.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
DanT
Posts: 5,693
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 10:48:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 9:27:18 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
=

Proof the Caiden Cowger Program.

Nice set up; this kid has money to burn
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
16kadams
Posts: 10,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 10:54:14 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 10:04:22 PM, darkkermit wrote:


= joke
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:04:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 10:54:14 PM, 16kadams wrote:
At 3/26/2012 10:04:22 PM, darkkermit wrote:


= joke

Actually, that is not a joke. It is completely factual. It would be a lot easier for Bush if he was a dictator. He just never said "I sure wish this was a dictatorship, I hate democracy." So really, it is just the left pulling things out of context and trying to force words into other people's mouth.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:05:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 10:48:13 PM, DanT wrote:
At 3/26/2012 9:27:18 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
=

Proof the Caiden Cowger Program.

Nice set up; this kid has money to burn

Give the kid props. He ALMOST has a legit gripe.
Keyword almost.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
thett3
Posts: 14,372
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:10:20 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You can't spell communist with Obama.

...wait, you can? Awkward...
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:12:41 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 9:27:18 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
=

Proof the Caiden Cowger Program.

Dear God, please tell me that you're pointing this out to laugh, not actually thinking that he is making legitimate points.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:22:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Actually, if Rush, Hannity, Levin etc. can get a show, I'm sure this kid will have no problem.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:27:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Communist? No. Socialist? Yes.

Though, he does make some semi-valid points on Obama wanting to bypass Congress, even though the ways he has been doing it have been legal.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:27:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:22:16 PM, lewis20 wrote:
Actually, if Rush, Hannity, Levin etc. can get a show, I'm sure this kid will have no problem.

Sadly, not even Rush's stuff is this stupid. Rush plays on vagueness and emotion. Rush would use (and probably has several times) the sound bytes, but not that laughable weblink.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:30:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:27:44 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/26/2012 11:22:16 PM, lewis20 wrote:
Actually, if Rush, Hannity, Levin etc. can get a show, I'm sure this kid will have no problem.

Sadly, not even Rush's stuff is this stupid. Rush plays on vagueness and emotion. Rush would use (and probably has several times) the sound bytes, but not that laughable weblink.

He also does use facts. He does make many valid points. This kid is just retarded.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:37:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:30:22 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/26/2012 11:27:44 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/26/2012 11:22:16 PM, lewis20 wrote:
Actually, if Rush, Hannity, Levin etc. can get a show, I'm sure this kid will have no problem.

Sadly, not even Rush's stuff is this stupid. Rush plays on vagueness and emotion. Rush would use (and probably has several times) the sound bytes, but not that laughable weblink.

He also does use facts. He does make many valid points. This kid is just retarded.

Rush is awful, I'll say that now. Rush has a few decades on the kid, all I'm saying is he sounds like he'll fit right in when he get's a little older and wiser.
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2012 11:41:22 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:30:22 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 3/26/2012 11:27:44 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/26/2012 11:22:16 PM, lewis20 wrote:
Actually, if Rush, Hannity, Levin etc. can get a show, I'm sure this kid will have no problem.

Sadly, not even Rush's stuff is this stupid. Rush plays on vagueness and emotion. Rush would use (and probably has several times) the sound bytes, but not that laughable weblink.

He also does use facts. He does make many valid points. This kid is just retarded.

What facts? Sounds bites? Those aren't "facts" at least not related to the points he is trying to make.

That is like saying "Ron Paul is a Nazi Pig because 2 + 2 = 4" and claiming that I backed it up with "facts."
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
johnnyboy54
Posts: 6,362
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 12:20:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:27:35 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Communist? No. Socialist? Yes.

Though, he does make some semi-valid points on Obama wanting to bypass Congress, even though the ways he has been doing it have been legal.

To be honest, every president tries to bypass Congress.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
lewis20
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 12:23:38 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/27/2012 12:20:38 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/26/2012 11:27:35 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Communist? No. Socialist? Yes.

Though, he does make some semi-valid points on Obama wanting to bypass Congress, even though the ways he has been doing it have been legal.

To be honest, every president tries to bypass Congress.

Most even succeed

FDR threatening to stack the courts...anybody...
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 12:39:32 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/27/2012 12:23:38 AM, lewis20 wrote:
At 3/27/2012 12:20:38 AM, johnnyboy54 wrote:
At 3/26/2012 11:27:35 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Communist? No. Socialist? Yes.

Though, he does make some semi-valid points on Obama wanting to bypass Congress, even though the ways he has been doing it have been legal.

To be honest, every president tries to bypass Congress.

Most even succeed

FDR threatening to stack the courts...anybody...

wanted to increase the number of judges in the supreme court, dont worry i got your back ;D
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
FREEDO
Posts: 21,057
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 12:44:03 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Yep, that definitely proves it once for all! Really blew that one out of the water, didn't he?!
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 3:38:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
By the way it appears that Obama has changed that address to a different site. I found out because it was reported by another person Youtube:
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
Contra
Posts: 3,941
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 4:02:45 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/26/2012 11:12:41 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 3/26/2012 9:27:18 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
=

Proof the Caiden Cowger Program.

Dear God, please tell me that you're pointing this out to laugh, not actually thinking that he is making legitimate points.

At MYIG I met some conservatives very similar to this kid, and the debates between us were on similar topics.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 4:24:35 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 3/28/2012 4:05:45 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
$10 bucks Caiden Cowger = 1Historygenius

My account: http://www.youtube.com...
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
sadolite
Posts: 8,839
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 6:14:58 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
As if the policies he has put into place while in office isn't enough to categorically conclude he is a communist. LOL
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%