Jump to topic:

Racism- all races apply with personal opinion

crystalharris101
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 11:31:12 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Do you guys personal think that Racism still exist? there are no wrong anwers i just want to get everyones personal opinion on what they think about racism and the opposite race.
@Jsparks_Boo follow me on twitter
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 11:42:40 AM
At 3/27/2012 11:31:12 AM, crystalharris101 wrote:
Do you guys personal think that Racism still exist? there are no wrong anwers i just want to get everyones personal opinion on what they think about racism and the opposite race.

Yes racism exists and what is the opposite race? If you'll pardon the pun, the world isn't black and white.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 1:03:34 PM

Yes it will always exist
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 1:04:21 PM

Yes.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 1:15:24 PM

Racism will always exist. Hate will always exist. In an ideal world there would be no racism, no hate, and no conflict. This of course is not an ideal world, and believing we can rid the world of such plagues is nothing more than wishful thinking. We can reduce it, but we can't eliminate it.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 1:18:34 PM
At 3/27/2012 1:03:34 PM, DanT wrote:

Yes it will always exist

Lol. I highly doubt it.

Soon as all those baby boomer/generation x southerners reach old age, it will die. It will become more and more taboo and soon will be regarded as repulsive as slavery or the holocaust.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2012 1:36:36 PM
At 3/27/2012 1:18:34 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
At 3/27/2012 1:03:34 PM, DanT wrote:

Yes it will always exist

Lol. I highly doubt it.

Soon as all those baby boomer/generation x southerners reach old age, it will die. It will become more and more taboo and soon will be regarded as repulsive as slavery or the holocaust.

Doubt it. Racism exists among the youth as well. My ex girl friend thought it was OK to use the N-word so long as black people didn't hear you use it. She was liberal by the way.

Than you have all the youths being recruited into the new black panther party, or the Aryan Nation. You have the skinhead subculture. Mexican gang members are usually racist against blacks, and vice versa.

Racism is not just a baby boomer thing.