Jump to topic:

Why Republicans Are Racist Pigs *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 9:01:19 AM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hello. Perhaps you are aware of the current dialogue which resides in the Republican Party. This is not for the faint at heart.
But believe me people, they exist. And they are all around you.
Black and White. I dont care for any of them. Have a nice day.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 9:15:25 AM
At 3/28/2012 9:01:19 AM, inferno wrote:
Hello. Perhaps you are aware of the current dialogue which resides in the Republican Party. This is not for the faint at heart.
But believe me people, they exist. And they are all around you.
Black and White. I dont care for any of them. Have a nice day.

what did he say that was racist? Was it calling the camera man by an African name? because for all I know he really had an African name.
"Chemical weapons are no different than any other types of weapons."~Lordknukle
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 9:21:36 AM
never mind, just looked up the camera man's name. You must be grasping at straws if you are citing something from 2006
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 9:29:41 AM
How is that racist?

Just because he called him "Macaca", means absolutely nothing. Yes, he was mocking him, but NOT because he was black, but because he was working with his opponent, using what one could call dirty tactics, which were basically recording EVERYTHING he said, so if they found something useful, it could be used against him.

But, guess what? They overblew this, with the help of the Liber..opps...I mean Fair, and not biased Media, and because of that, he lost, or dropped out, I forget which.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 9:33:01 AM
At 3/28/2012 9:21:36 AM, DanT wrote:
never mind, just looked up the camera man's name. You must be grasping at straws if you are citing something from 2006:

Consider who said it, a man who openly stated that he voted for Obama solely because *wait for it* he's black.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 9:38:21 AM
At 3/28/2012 9:29:41 AM, OberHerr wrote:
How is that racist?

Just because he called him "Macaca", means absolutely nothing. Yes, he was mocking him, but NOT because he was black, but because he was working with his opponent, using what one could call dirty tactics, which were basically recording EVERYTHING he said, so if they found something useful, it could be used against him.

But, guess what? They overblew this, with the help of the Liber..opps...I mean Fair, and not biased Media, and because of that, he lost, or dropped out, I forget which.

This is a racist term for Hispanics. And this is the reason why George Allen was banned from Fox News and put out of Congress.
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 9:45:47 AM
At 3/28/2012 9:38:21 AM, inferno wrote:
How is that racist?

This is a racist term for Hispanics. And this is the reason why George Allen was banned from Fox News and put out of Congress.

Yeah, cause he really meant to use some obscure Mexican term to be racist against a black man. SURRREEE.

DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 9:50:38 AM
How is that racist?

The guy was Indian, and the controversy was that, journalists reported it to be a racial slur against African immigrants in some European cultures; also that Macaca sounds like macaque, and is Portuguese for a female monkey.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 9:53:19 AM
At 3/28/2012 9:50:38 AM, DanT wrote:
How is that racist?

The guy was Indian, and the controversy was that, journalists reported it to be a racial slur against African immigrants in some European cultures; also that Macaca sounds like macaque, and is Portuguese for a female monkey.

It was very unprofessional and ignorant. He knew he used that word because it is a derrogatory term. There is no reason to justify his actions. When you do, it just proves the point.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 9:58:33 AM
It was very unprofessional and ignorant. He knew he used that word because it is a derrogatory term.:

Please explain how you know he intended for it to be a derrogatory term against his race. Like someone else stated, yeah, he was mocking him but where's the racist part?

You have a very overactive imagination.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 9:59:00 AM
At 3/28/2012 9:53:19 AM, inferno wrote:
How is that racist?

It was very unprofessional and ignorant. He knew he used that word because it is a derrogatory term. There is no reason to justify his actions. When you do, it just proves the point.

Did you not read what he posted?

How the heck would the guy know that in Portuguese, it means monkey, and that it somewhat derogatory in Europe?

DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 9:59:02 AM
At 3/28/2012 9:53:19 AM, inferno wrote:
How is that racist?

When asked where he got the term, he said his staff used the term to refer to the man, since hey did not know his name. So he assumed it may have been his name.

Shekar Ramanuja Sidarth was a Indian, and a hindu; not of African decent.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 9:59:38 AM
At 3/28/2012 9:58:33 AM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
It was very unprofessional and ignorant. He knew he used that word because it is a derrogatory term.:

Please explain how you know he intended for it to be a derrogatory term against his race. Like someone else stated, yeah, he was mocking him but where's the racist part?

Pretending to not know doesnt work anymore Paradigm.
This is not the 1950's son.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 10:43:02 AM
This is the reason why no minority group in the entire US is affiliated or interested in this Party. They have a very diffcult time understanding that which they deem different or inferior to them.
DanT
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 11:25:03 AM
At 3/28/2012 10:43:02 AM, inferno wrote:
This is the reason why no minority group in the entire US is affiliated or interested in this Party. They have a very diffcult time understanding that which they deem different or inferior to them.

Wow that's a very racist statement, and it's a false over generalization.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 11:44:06 AM
At 3/28/2012 9:59:38 AM, inferno wrote:

Pretending to not know doesnt work anymore Paradigm.
This is not the 1950's son.:

Inferno, there's no shortage of idiotic, racist commentary in media and politics that you could have focused on. Instead, you focus on some asinine clip that is very difficult to believe has anything whatsoever to do with race, let alone derrogatory and disparaging racial commentary.

And please don't make me bust out (D) Senator Robert Byrd and (D) Vice President Biden comments which are undeniably racist.
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 12:14:03 PM
You are correct Inferno, the cameraman was a racist pig for making this a racial issue.... and wait for it... a closet Republican by extension.
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 4:51:34 PM

I didn't find racist.
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
darkkermit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2012 4:59:44 PM
At 3/28/2012 10:43:02 AM, inferno wrote:

Well If you look at majorities of minorities, yes. However, there are minorities in the minorities that are republican. Thomas Sowell and Herman Cain are two good examples of black republicans.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...