Jump to topic:

eXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!

resolutionsmasher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2009 7:55:27 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
A lawyer with a good track record and 50 years experience is filing grievencecs against Obama for manipulating and breaking tax, budget, trust, and monopoly laws. Not to mention not even being a legitamate citizen of the good ol' US of A.

HIP HIP HOOORAYY!!!!!
sempre e tyrannas
In the relationship between Obama and the rest of the U.S..... I think the U.S. is getting the short end of the hockey stick.
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2009 8:47:36 AM
Anybody with half a brain would be able to see that fighting against the master of a system within that system is by definition going to be a fruitless attempt. Or if you look at it from a different point of view, that lawyer is just doing it for the show. If he knows he's not going to get anywhere, then he's an A-hole for making himself appear virtuous. If he doesn't know he's not going to get anywhere, then he's a moron that's not worth my time.

GG.

Oh yeah, Obama admits this himself anyways. We don't need someone else to tell us and then imagine that something's going to change, if it already came straight from the horse's mouth and nothing happened. See video.
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2009 11:33:23 AM
Anybody with half a brain would be able to see that fighting against the master of a system within that system is by definition going to be a fruitless attempt.
Technically, the executive has rather limited powers as regards the Court, especially in the short term. Snowball's chance in hell, but still a chance.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
resolutionsmasher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2009 6:35:39 PM
At 7/10/2009 11:33:23 AM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
Anybody with half a brain would be able to see that fighting against the master of a system within that system is by definition going to be a fruitless attempt.
Technically, the executive has rather limited powers as regards the Court, especially in the short term. Snowball's chance in hell, but still a chance.

It depends on the type of media coverage and the random whims of the court.
In the relationship between Obama and the rest of the U.S..... I think the U.S. is getting the short end of the hockey stick.
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2009 9:11:03 PM
No, John, he does not. I can tell from the pixels in his face. I've eaten a lot of babies in my life, I know a baby eater when I see one, and know who isn't.
It came to be at its height. It was commanded to command. It was a capital before its first stone was laid. It was a monument to the spirit of man.
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2009 10:36:25 AM
At 7/10/2009 9:11:03 PM, Ragnar_Rahl wrote:
No, John, he does not. I can tell from the pixels in his face. I've eaten a lot of babies in my life, I know a baby eater when I see one, and know who isn't.

Your pictures did always seem a little cannibalistic.
brian_eggleston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2009 3:16:21 PM
What a mistake to make!

I only clicked this link because I thought it said: "EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT T1TS!"

Never mind that though, I hope that this guy doesn't succeed. If he does it will undermine the very principles that underpin democracy. The electorate voted Obama in with a mandate to implement certain policies as set out in his manifesto.

If this sore loser, who presumably didn't vote for him, is unhappy about Obama's policies the best thing he could do, if he believes in democracy, is campaign for the Republicans at the next election.

Otherwise, if his case is successful, he will effectively deny the majority of American voters their hard-earned franchise.
Visit the burglars' bulletin board: http://www.break-in-news.com...
Ragnar_Rahl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2009 6:36:37 PM
Ick, democract, tooey.
Lifeisgood
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2009 6:30:59 AM
At 7/10/2009 10:38:07 AM, Volkov wrote:
This is going to fail. Badly, as well.

Hopefully not. If I were helping him, he wouldn't.

This lawyer with a good reputation won't have that much longer.

What do you mean by that?
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln
Volkov
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2009 7:23:27 AM
At 7/16/2009 6:30:59 AM, Lifeisgood wrote:
Hopefully not. If I were helping him, he wouldn't.

Because the argument is actually that strong, and the courts are actually that easily duped, right?

What do you mean by that?

Look up Orly Taitz.