Jump to topic:

Honduras

mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 7:43:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
If I were President I would back hand the sh!t out of Honduras. That country's government is so corrupt and so screw'd up that it is considered the most dangerous country when it comes to Gangs, murder, crime, and drugs. Their is proof and evidence that government officials are involved in gang activity them selves. All this going on right down the street of America. I think that The United states should take action because gangs such as the MS13 (The most powerful and dangerous gang today) in central America are growing much bigger and powerful and they do exist in our country and they are expanding threw out the country and even in places such as Europe.These gangs are most powerful in central America. I think that by starting out in the most crime infested country we would be cleaning up Central America and all of it's countries. Hopefully liberating it's people and it's government from such corruption and maybe having a possible chance of making those 3rd world countries into much more than it is now.
Thaddeus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 7:56:51 PM
I am so glad you are not the president.
The use of force is such a poor solution to a problem that only very small children and governments use it.
mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 7:59:01 PM
At 4/1/2012 7:56:51 PM, Thaddeus wrote:
The use of force is such a poor solution to a problem that only very small children and governments use it.

I said take action not force.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:01:00 PM
At 4/1/2012 7:59:01 PM, mauricio2 wrote:

How exactly would you "liberate" the people from such a corrupt government?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:02:34 PM

everyone uses force to solve their problems. Even in highschool some people get into fights everyday for the most idiotic reasons imaginable. It's human nature to be violent and destructive.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:10:53 PM
At 4/1/2012 8:01:00 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Well what ever way is best to get rid of those corrupt Government officials. and Thaddeus. Poor solution huh? well it honestly depends how we use that force if we even need to use it. Remember these gangs are killing Children and the people of their own country and there is proof of the country's government helping out the gangs carry out with there crimes. These gangs that start out in these countries are coming to the U.S and becoming powerful and killing our people and infecting our streets with gang violence drugs and other crimes. So force may not be a bad Idea if it is for the cause of cleaning up our streets and helping the people of these gang infested countries.
mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:13:36 PM

and also Thaddeus what would be your solution to a growing problem?
Greyparrot
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:14:41 PM
At 4/1/2012 8:13:36 PM, mauricio2 wrote:

Electrified border fences and nano- sharks.
mauricio2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:17:32 PM
At 4/1/2012 8:14:41 PM, Greyparrot wrote:
At 4/1/2012 8:13:36 PM, mauricio2 wrote:

Electrified border fences and nano- sharks.

Great imagination.
lewis20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2012 8:26:49 PM
At 4/1/2012 8:10:53 PM, mauricio2 wrote:
At 4/1/2012 8:01:00 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Well what ever way is best to get rid of those corrupt Government officials. and Thaddeus. Poor solution huh? well it honestly depends how we use that force if we even need to use it. Remember these gangs are killing Children and the people of their own country and there is proof of the country's government helping out the gangs carry out with there crimes. These gangs that start out in these countries are coming to the U.S and becoming powerful and killing our people and infecting our streets with gang violence drugs and other crimes. So force may not be a bad Idea if it is for the cause of cleaning up our streets and helping the people of these gang infested countries.

War on gangs, I;m down
"If you are a racist I will attack you with the north"- Abraham Lincoln

"Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material" - Leviticus 19 19

"War is a racket" - Smedley Butler