Jump to topic:

How Whites Took Over America

Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 4:58:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Obviously this video is not historically accurate, but it does show another way of achieving the same result. Does it look familiar to anyone?
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 5:03:51 PM
You don't want DDO to believe that you're a White Supremacist, and yet you constantly do things like this. Do you ever feel ashamed of yourself?
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
thett3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 5:04:05 PM
This is completely non topical, but I've never seen ANYONE in the 60th percentile....its a weird banner color o.0
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 5:05:37 PM
At 4/7/2012 5:03:51 PM, 000ike wrote:
You don't want DDO to believe that you're a White Supremacist, and yet you constantly do things like this. Do you ever feel ashamed of yourself?

Have you watched the video?
"What we really ought to ask the liberal, before we even begin addressing his agenda, is this: In what kind of society would he be a conservative?" - Joseph Sobran
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 5:06:17 PM
At 4/7/2012 5:05:37 PM, Reasoning wrote:
At 4/7/2012 5:03:51 PM, 000ike wrote:

Have you watched the video?

I watched up to about 4:30, when it became apparent why you posted it and what you were implying.
"A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly with the chain of their own ideas" - Michel Foucault
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 5:06:57 PM
At 4/7/2012 5:06:17 PM, 000ike wrote:
I watched up to about 4:30, when it became apparent why you posted it and what you were implying.

That's when it starts to get good!
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 5:08:04 PM
I LOVE "British Grenadiers"!
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 5:10:05 PM
At 4/7/2012 5:06:57 PM, Reasoning wrote:
At 4/7/2012 5:06:17 PM, 000ike wrote:

That's when it starts to get good!

Is this what you do with your time?
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 5:10:11 PM
So result of immigrants coming to American is comparable to whites annihilating (directly and indirectly) millions of native americans?

Uh-huh...
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 5:13:39 PM
The thing is, Reasoning. America is an immigrant country. We are all immigrants by some generation. Some came from Ireland and Germany during Colonial times. Some came from Russia, Poland, Italy during the Gilded Age. And then some came from Africa, China, Japan, Mexico etc....I have a feeling that those are the ones you have a problem with.
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 5:20:06 PM
So, I'm the only one here besides Reasoning who thinks this was a clever post?

I've actually never considered this point of view before and I thought it was pretty clever.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 5:22:26 PM
I'm probably gonna have to light up for this one, aren't I?
: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: :
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
: I'm just going to leave this precious struggle nugget right here.
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 5:23:39 PM
At 4/7/2012 5:20:06 PM, Kleptin wrote:

I've actually never considered this point of view before and I thought it was pretty clever.

I thought so, at least. But, to be honest, I don't think anyone else watched it to the end.
000ike
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 5:25:04 PM
At 4/7/2012 5:20:06 PM, Kleptin wrote:

It was interesting and clever, and I would have said so,...but Reasoning being the one who posted it is too strong of a deterrent. You never want to encourage him
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 5:27:36 PM
you made it look like the Indians where the bad ones!!
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
Wnope
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 5:29:10 PM
I've seen the "native americans as anti-immigrant" angle in several cartoons, this one takes about 1/2 the amount of time without coming off as white supremacist.

My favorite is Supernews!
Reasoning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 6:10:40 PM
At 4/7/2012 5:29:10 PM, Wnope wrote:
I've seen the "native americans as anti-immigrant" angle in several cartoons, this one takes about 1/2 the amount of time without coming off as white supremacist.

If you actually watched the video, you'd see the chief explicitly deny Indian Supremacy.
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 6:16:09 PM
At 4/7/2012 4:58:37 PM, Reasoning wrote:
Obviously this video is not historically accurate, but it does show another way of achieving the same result. Does it look familiar to anyone?

Yeah.

It looks like what this country is attempting to do to the Middle East.

On the other hand, thank God immigration isn't like that here, and instead, we just use disenfranchised people from third world countries as slave labor, while pretending as those from other first world countries were born here.

Well, no, not really; that's actually pretty fucked up.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 6:17:40 PM
At 4/7/2012 6:16:09 PM, Ren wrote:

Yeah.

On the other hand, thank God immigration isn't like that here, and instead, we just use disenfranchised people from third world countries as slave labor, while pretending as those from other first world countries were born here.

Have you been injecting yourself with heroine recently?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 6:19:05 PM
At 4/7/2012 6:17:40 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Yeah.

Actually, technically, it would be me injecting a heroine.

But, no. And, anyway, bliss and lethargy isn't likely to make me disagree with you politically. Rationality is.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 6:20:32 PM
At 4/7/2012 6:19:05 PM, Ren wrote:
At 4/7/2012 6:17:40 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

Yeah.

No, it wouldn't.

But, no. And, anyway, bliss and lethargy isn't likely to make me disagree with you politically. Rationality is.

Enlighten me on how we are using slave labour.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Ren
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 6:22:20 PM
At 4/7/2012 6:20:32 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

No, it wouldn't.

http://dictionary.reference.com...

Depends on how you see things. I'd say paying employees less than federal minimum wage is relative slave labor.

I'll concede it was an exaggeration, but that was to what I was referring, and it shouldn't be any less poignant.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 6:24:13 PM
At 4/7/2012 6:22:20 PM, Ren wrote:

No, it wouldn't.

Depends on how you see things. I'd say paying employees less than federal minimum wage is relative slave labor.

I'll concede it was an exaggeration, but that was to what I was referring, and it shouldn't be any less poignant.

So your view is merely subjective with no objective basis? Cool.
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 6:26:17 PM
At 4/7/2012 6:22:20 PM, Ren wrote:

No, it wouldn't.

LOL

: : :Tulle: The fool, I purposely don't engage with you because you don't have proper command of the English language.
: : The Fool: It's my English writing. Either way It's okay have a larger vocabulary then you, and a better grasp of language, and you're a woman.
:
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 6:26:38 PM
At 4/7/2012 6:25:38 PM, Ren wrote:
I realize that I'm dumb, but I just don't really want to admit it.

Finally!
Oryus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2012 6:27:55 PM
At 4/7/2012 6:23:29 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Many U.S. corporations, like Herschey's Chocolates, do use slave labor in other nations.

This^
: