Total Posts:91|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

SANTORUM is DROPPING OUT!!!!!

imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:19:24 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
http://news.yahoo.com...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:24:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/10/2012 2:22:41 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

nac

Our dreams of 7th century American values have been dashed Royal.. I guess women will be still be allowed outside of the kitchen...

...There's always 2016..
Debate.org Moderator
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:25:36 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/10/2012 2:24:47 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/10/2012 2:22:41 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

nac

Our dreams of 7th century American values have been dashed Royal.. I guess women will be still be allowed outside of the kitchen...

...There's always 2016..

NOOOOO!

I never told anybody, but I really didn't know what I wanted! I secretly desired to be forced to make sandwiches!
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:26:56 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/10/2012 2:25:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/10/2012 2:24:47 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/10/2012 2:22:41 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

nac

Our dreams of 7th century American values have been dashed Royal.. I guess women will be still be allowed outside of the kitchen...

...There's always 2016..

NOOOOO!

I never told anybody, but I really didn't know what I wanted! I secretly desired to be forced to make sandwiches!

yeah.. unfortunately now, you will be allowed to make that choice for yourself.. this country is going straight to hell!!
Debate.org Moderator
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:27:46 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/10/2012 2:26:56 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/10/2012 2:25:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/10/2012 2:24:47 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/10/2012 2:22:41 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

nac

Our dreams of 7th century American values have been dashed Royal.. I guess women will be still be allowed outside of the kitchen...

...There's always 2016..

NOOOOO!

I never told anybody, but I really didn't know what I wanted! I secretly desired to be forced to make sandwiches!

yeah.. unfortunately now, you will be allowed to make that choice for yourself.. this country is going straight to hell!!

What a horrible, horrible society :( I want people to tell me to make sammiches.
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:28:37 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Hell Yeah!!!!! Newt Gingrich 2012!!!!!!
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:28:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/10/2012 2:26:50 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/10/2012 2:26:18 PM, Koopin wrote:
Oh well. Romneys not gonna beat Obama.

And Santorum was?

Lol, obviously not.
kfc
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:29:04 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
He is the only anti-Romney!
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:29:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/10/2012 2:28:37 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Hell Yeah!!!!! Newt Gingrich 2012!!!!!!

LOL he said hes dropping out soon
kfc
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:29:57 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/10/2012 2:28:37 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Hell Yeah!!!!! Newt Gingrich 2012!!!!!!

He will be dropping out shortly also...
Debate.org Moderator
royalpaladin
Posts: 22,357
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:31:09 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/10/2012 2:28:37 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Hell Yeah!!!!! Newt Gingrich 2012!!!!!!

YEAH! I TOTALLY WANT HIM TO DESTROY US AND ABANDON US FOR CANADA WHEN WE ARE ON OUR DEATHBEDS!
jat93
Posts: 1,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:34:23 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/10/2012 2:28:50 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 4/10/2012 2:26:50 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
At 4/10/2012 2:26:18 PM, Koopin wrote:
Oh well. Romneys not gonna beat Obama.

And Santorum was?

Lol, obviously not.

Romney and Paul would have decent chances against Obama in an election.
Gingrich and Santorum would not have decent chances against Obama in an election.

This is corroborated by most polls conducted on the subject, and common sense given what we know about the candidates.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:34:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Meh...

I liked his values but I knew he would never win.

Now, I hope the Santorum supporters will rally behind Mitt in the General Election.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:34:44 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I don't believe so, Newt will fight to the end!
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
jat93
Posts: 1,440
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:35:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/10/2012 2:29:04 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
He is the only anti-Romney!

Yeah right, regardless of whether or not he has a chance, Ron Paul is THE anti-Romney.
Aaronroy
Posts: 749
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:35:12 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/10/2012 2:28:37 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
Hell Yeah!!!!! Newt Gingrich 2012!!!!!!

Newt's political disposition fluctuates ever too often, and he has 3 overlapping marriages. I don't support anyone who thinks Andrew Jackson was justified in murdering Native Americans.
turn down for h'what
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:37:49 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/10/2012 2:34:40 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Meh...

I liked his values but I knew he would never win.

Now, I hope the Santorum supporters will rally behind Mitt in the General Election.

This seems to be what is likely to happen. Mitt will have to choose a VP that builds greater excitement around him though.. otherwise base conservative may just stay home.
Debate.org Moderator
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:40:01 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/10/2012 2:37:49 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/10/2012 2:34:40 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Meh...

I liked his values but I knew he would never win.

Now, I hope the Santorum supporters will rally behind Mitt in the General Election.

This seems to be what is likely to happen. Mitt will have to choose a VP that builds greater excitement around him though.. otherwise base conservative may just stay home.

I hope he picks Halley or Rubio for VP.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
imabench
Posts: 21,229
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:40:40 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
You think mr moonbase has a chance against romney? bullsh*t
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
1Historygenius
Posts: 1,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:42:00 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/10/2012 2:35:08 PM, jat93 wrote:
At 4/10/2012 2:29:04 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
He is the only anti-Romney!

Yeah right, regardless of whether or not he has a chance, Ron Paul is THE anti-Romney.

The difference between Gingrich and Paul. Paul does not have a chance, Gingrich all the way!
"The chief business of the American people is business." - Calvin Coolidge

Latest debate - Reagan was a better President than Obama: http://www.debate.org...
Aaronroy
Posts: 749
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:42:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/10/2012 2:34:40 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Meh...

I liked his values but I knew he would never win.

Now, I hope the Santorum supporters will rally behind Mitt in the General Election.

Values? Like, cheating on his wife(s) and flip-flopping ideals just to win public opinion?
Mitt Romney won't win; he shouldn't win. Personally, I just won't vote. If I do, it won't be for Mitt. I'm not voting for a man who accumulates his wealth by buying businesses and liquidating their assets/retirement funds.
turn down for h'what
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:43:43 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/10/2012 2:40:01 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 4/10/2012 2:37:49 PM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 4/10/2012 2:34:40 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Meh...

I liked his values but I knew he would never win.

Now, I hope the Santorum supporters will rally behind Mitt in the General Election.

This seems to be what is likely to happen. Mitt will have to choose a VP that builds greater excitement around him though.. otherwise base conservative may just stay home.

I hope he picks Halley or Rubio for VP.

I've heard other conservatives say the same.. Nikki Halley would be an especially fascinating VP candidate.. and would likely face the same challenges that Palin faced... Might make her more prepared for it, but she does seem like a sharper political mind.

Rubio would also add a lot of interest to the ticket, but I think some people are already expecting it, or just really hoping for it..
Debate.org Moderator
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:43:59 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/10/2012 2:42:08 PM, Aaronroy wrote:
At 4/10/2012 2:34:40 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Meh...

I liked his values but I knew he would never win.

Now, I hope the Santorum supporters will rally behind Mitt in the General Election.

Values? Like, cheating on his wife(s) and flip-flopping ideals just to win public opinion?

I'm talking about Santorum, not Gingrich.

Mitt Romney won't win; he shouldn't win. Personally, I just won't vote. If I do, it won't be for Mitt. I'm not voting for a man who accumulates his wealth by buying businesses and liquidating their assets/retirement funds.

Mitt Romney has personally created at least 100 000 jobs via venture capitalism and private equity.

Don't give me this crap about how he "destroys jobs."
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
airmax1227
Posts: 13,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2012 2:44:13 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/10/2012 2:42:00 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
At 4/10/2012 2:35:08 PM, jat93 wrote:
At 4/10/2012 2:29:04 PM, 1Historygenius wrote:
He is the only anti-Romney!

Yeah right, regardless of whether or not he has a chance, Ron Paul is THE anti-Romney.

The difference between Gingrich and Paul. Paul does not have a chance, Gingrich all the way!

Neither Gingrich or Paul has a chance.
Debate.org Moderator