Jump to topic:

Fixing America

EconomicSolution
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 10:19:36 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
The time has come for every one who is not a member of the two major minority parties; to unite and organize around one cause: Destroying the two party power lock. If the people who are no party affiliation, such as myself; and the third parties can agree on, and organize around only this one thing; we have the #s and power to do it. They do not respect our equal rights; and never will so they must be over powered. The fox is guarding the hen house; and cannot change even if it wanted to: and the box cannot think outside of itself, it will always be a box. America is a failed Democracy, but it does not have to be so : Equal Rights-Democracy-Freedom-Justice; are synonymous with each other and cannot exist separately.
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 10:40:48 AM
Lo, it's not like anyone forces you to vote Dem or Republican. There are independents, and 3rd parties (Greens, Whigs, Consitutuion [Bleh], Coomunist [Bleh!]). And don't complain "They're not on the ballot". Choose them in local elections. After which, they will gain prominence. Or donate to them.

Anyway, call Jim'll Fix It to fix Americq.
Pizza. I have enormous respect for Pizza.
wjmelements
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 10:51:26 AM
I don't think you're going to get the communists, the libertarians, the nazis, and the greens to unite and vote for one person. Sorry.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Rezzealaux
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2009 11:11:25 AM
At 7/21/2009 10:19:36 AM, EconomicSolution wrote:
The time has come for every one who is not a member of the two major minority parties; to unite and organize around one cause: Destroying the two party power lock.

BUT WHAT'LL HAPPEN TO THE HOLY SYSTEM OF CHECKS AN BALANCES!?!!!

If the people who are no party affiliation, such as myself; and the third parties can agree on,

If they agreed they wouldn't have been in different parties in the first place

and organize around only this one thing; we have the #s and power to do it. They do not respect our equal rights; and never will so they must be over powered.

Your .45 Colt is not about to win against the SWAT team.

The fox is guarding the hen house; and cannot change even if it wanted to: and the box cannot think outside of itself, it will always be a box. America is a failed Democracy,

Actually, it's quite successful.

but it does not have to be so : Equal Rights-Democracy-Freedom-Justice; are synonymous with each other and cannot exist separately.

lol, what?

> Freedom is the EXACT OPPOSITE of ANY Statism, INCLUDING Democracy.
> Equal Rights does not work when it's enforced.
> Justice is a bullsh*t concept.

Fix America?
F*ck America.

You're in the box.
You can't think outside of it.

The USFG is the fox and you are one of the hens. Democracy is the hens clucking at the fox "Please don't eat us D:".

This is freedom? This is what you call good and noble and virtuous?

Gimme a break. Give me a mother f*cking break.

Gimme a break, gimme a break, break me a piece o' dat...
: If you weren't new here, you'd know not to feed me such attention. This is like an orgasm in my brain right now. *hehe, my name is in a title, hehe* (http://www.debate.org...)

Just in case I get into some BS with FREEDO again about how he's NOT a narcissist.

"The law is there to destroy evil under the constitutional government."
So... what's there to destroy evil inside of and above the constitutional government?
EconomicSolution
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2009 10:13:36 AM
At 7/21/2009 11:11:25 AM, Rezzealaux wrote:
The time has come for every one who is not a member of the two major minority parties; to unite and organize around one cause: Destroying the two party power lock.

If the people who are no party affiliation, such as myself; and the third parties can agree on,

and organize around only this one thing; we have the #s and power to do it. They do not respect our equal rights; and never will so they must be over powered.

The fox is guarding the hen house; and cannot change even if it wanted to: and the box cannot think outside of itself, it will always be a box. America is a failed Democracy,

but it does not have to be so : Equal Rights-Democracy-Freedom-Justice; are synonymous with each other and cannot exist separately.

lol, what?

Fix America?
F*ck America.

You're in the box.

The USFG is the fox and you are one of the hens. Democracy is the hens clucking at the fox "Please don't eat us D:".

From dust you came; to dust you and the fox will return. But God is Almighty and Eternal; and He will have the last Laugh.
EconomicSolution
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2009 10:25:05 AM
At 7/21/2009 10:51:26 AM, wjmelements wrote:
I don't think you're going to get the communists, the libertarians, the nazis, and the greens to unite and vote for one person. Sorry.
Reform, and what reforms to make; are the only thing they need to agree upon, not any candidate or other issue. You can never get everyone to agree on anything even the democrats and republicans don't. The point is to get enough to do the job.
Personally I not seeking union with any hate mongers what ever their party affiliation; just people who live according to the Golden Rule.
EconomicSolution
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2009 10:32:34 AM
At 7/21/2009 11:11:25 AM, Rezzealaux wrote:

lol, what?

Fix America?
F*ck America.

You're in the box.

Absolute freedom does not exist; even God must obey His own Laws or He would cease to exist. Anarchy is the definition of insanity!
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2009 1:53:42 PM
So, you propose a third party of moderates, which have none of the values of republicans and democrats. And you wish to enforce all your rules, therefore destroying democracy and freedom of speech. And also make it a Theology?
I-am-a-panda
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2009 3:10:58 PM
At 7/22/2009 2:25:35 PM, TomPenn wrote:
The Constitution party ought to have a lot more power, IMO.

Lol, the party that doesn't believe in freedom of speech, racist against anyone who isn't white and male and thinks that it's ok to let a mother die then get an abortion?
TomPenn
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2009 3:27:12 PM
At 7/22/2009 3:10:58 PM, I-am-a-panda wrote:
At 7/22/2009 2:25:35 PM, TomPenn wrote:
The Constitution party ought to have a lot more power, IMO.

Lol, the party that doesn't believe in freedom of speech, racist against anyone who isn't white and male and thinks that it's ok to let a mother die then get an abortion?

strawman