Jump to topic:

Democide: NWO Blueprint of Mad Men

GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 3:51:16 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Alex Jones breaks down the New World Order and exposes Democide. He exposes how the fear of terrorism is an irrational fear. This documentary is a MUST-watch, it even convinced my highly skeptical and rational friend when he watched it.

Here's the trailer:

(Full video in next post.)
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 3:52:23 PM
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2012 4:21:01 PM
To ensure you understand the severity of this: Democide is the number 1 leading cause of non-natural death. 262,000,000 lives lost to democide over the last century.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Stephen_Hawkins
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2012 5:29:45 AM
Watched it. I agree that terrorism is something that's blown up by sensationalists, personally the media (which I thought before watching this video), but this guy is basically taking the piss out of everything. I honestly can't take this guy seriously. None of what he says is justified, none of what he says is substantiated adequately, and the first 6 minutes of the dramatization is stated by him as "absurd", yet he dramatizes even further in his actual video. You can summarise it in a syllogism:

P1 - The population has sacrificed some rights to protect against terrorism, i.e. sacrificed some liberty for some security.
P2 - Terrorism is irrational.
C1 - Therefore, the government is evil, the terrorist attacks are all faked, and all terorrism is made up.

"We're going to expose the number one killer of human beings in the last 100 years. This information...will save billions of lives".

That quote sums up the presenter: deluded man who thinks he is the saviour of all mankind.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach him how to be Gay, he'll positively influence the GDP.

Social Contract Theory debate: http://www.debate.org...
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2012 2:39:32 PM
At 4/18/2012 5:29:45 AM, Stephen_Hawkins wrote:
Watched it. I agree that terrorism is something that's blown up by sensationalists, personally the media (which I thought before watching this video), but this guy is basically taking the piss out of everything. I honestly can't take this guy seriously. None of what he says is justified,

He provides documented evidence for much of what he said in the video.

none of what he says is substantiated adequately,

So you admit that what he says is indeed substantiated. Youre just being a biased twerp saying, "oh but that's not good enough for me, even though he substantiated his claims."

and the first 6 minutes of the dramatization is stated by him as "absurd", yet he dramatizes even further in his actual video. You can summarise it in a syllogism:

Everything he did in the dramatization was based on actual FBI Community Counter Terror documents. I read them. If you were to act exactly as the documents say, you'd be like that. It's absurd because he was parodying and exaggerating a person who takes this document to heart. Though honestly, I don't think it's that far from the truth, people are filled with a lot of fear and do have that drive to have a sense of impotence. He might be spot on.

P1 - The population has sacrificed some rights to protect against terrorism, i.e. sacrificed some liberty for some security.
P2 - Terrorism is irrational.
C1 - Therefore, the government is evil, the terrorist attacks are all faked, and all terorrism is made up.

Slap yourself in the face right now. That was utterly stupid and dishonest. C'mon. Get real. You have no idea how he came to those conclusions. He never even said or implied that in the video. He came to his conclusions based on 15+ years of research including statements straight from the global elites mouth. Not that stupid little syllogism you made up. He had no need to make stuff up, they're coming right out and admitting this stuff.

"We're going to expose the number one killer of human beings in the last 100 years. This information...will save billions of lives".

Notice he didn't say "I" or "me," he said "this information."

Also, he admitted on TV that he exaggerates sometimes. But that doesn't make what he is saying not true. He just blows it out of proportion. However, it's a good counter to the rest of the population who just shrugs their shoulders and say, oh that'll never happen to me.

That quote sums up the presenter: deluded man who thinks he is the saviour of all mankind.

False. He has stated that he doesn't even think he himself is that smart and that his success and the real impact of the info comes from his viewers, especially those who take action. You are making sh!t up.

-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
CrazyPerson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2012 3:22:25 PM
I am feeling this video. I believe terrorism is nothing more than a nations own government making moves and using understanding of psychology to allow the moves to flow more smoothly. I wouldn't go as far as to say this is totally true, but based on my life experience and interactions with people, I generally agree.
But we try to pretend, you see, that the external world exists altogether independently of us.
- - - Watts
The moralist is the person who tells people that they ought to be unselfish, when they still feel like egos, and his efforts are always and invariably futile.
- - - Watts
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2012 4:11:30 PM
At 4/18/2012 3:22:25 PM, CrazyPerson wrote:
I am feeling this video. I believe terrorism is nothing more than a nations own government making moves and using understanding of psychology to allow the moves to flow more smoothly. I wouldn't go as far as to say this is totally true, but based on my life experience and interactions with people, I generally agree.

only a crazy person would agree with any of, oh wait....... *Sees name*.... moving along then
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015